Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each

On 02.11.2019 at 05:12, Bnance10 said:

I suggest Under Each section, there should be at least 3 topics being shown.  That way, the most relevant topics won't be buried by (hidden way from viewers) by the latest, but most of the time irrelevant topics especially that were there for payment per post as it was in the past.

you are absolutely right, I came here for the community and search for the same thinkers, but they do not see my messages and no one reads them like. I ask you for a feedback and I will do the same for you, keep writing very interesting thoughts, I like reading.

1 hour ago, mohamedpc1 said:

I found it difficult to search for new topics that are worth reading and find that old topics are at the forefront .This problem makes you bored to search for a new topic and thus you will find it difficult to enter the site. I hope that a solution to this problem will be found ...

thank you for warning, because not everyone knows about this, and often they find this site as a find and use it because everyone is willing to communicate and it is very important for everyone to receive new information, it can help a lot in development.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also feel that under each section the should be subsections in the forum. This way should be used to identify new and old topics as well as relevant and irrelevant topics. Nothing so far had been done by the platform for this. I hope in the future they introduce some features that can be had beneficial for the users.

It sounds like a great idea, my friend, so that the relevant topics are separated from the unimportant ones, so that we can reach the important topics quickly and without extensive research.

• +1 1

If you want to show an examole under each section  then there shoukd be some  featured posts which can be allowed  to be shown as ideal for that sections.

Great post my friend. It's a good suggestion. I also personally think that a lot of people actually put repitive content rather than information that is actually helpful. It really think this might be because of less topics . I hope more easy and different topic come up.

• +3 1

I think the current view of themes is very good, adding 2 more themes will only make the screen more cluttered and confusing. A thread shown in each thread is people that people have responded to recently, which means giving a quick suggestion on a topic someone found worthy of a reply recently. A topic will emphasize more than the issue

3 minutes ago, riaminha said:

I think it would be a good idea, because I'm particularly talking, I don't mind wasting time looking for old topics, or something I want to talk about / read because I like to do that. But that would make it a lot easier, and I think that something that will favor us should be considered by those who know in the future is an option here on the forum.

Its a good idea but you know it's not going to be easy for ever is going to arranged it in that will be a hell lot if work before he or she read and sieve between good and bad post is difficult in don't think they will want to do that. But I still agreed with your opinion

Unfortunately this doesnt apply as you wouldn't see any other important notes to take if there so many new at the top that were not even sure if its legit or its has been copypasted so i think this is not worth it for this to happen as thats my opinion here.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I don't think it is vital and it will destroy the configuration of the discussion and become confounded for new individuals and that is the reason I discover it so great.

• +1 1

There are topics in the forum that are well created in each section, and there are sub section created with different topics in the forum but if their is topic needed to be created, members are allow to create their topics of choice. 

• +1 1

I don't think the ideal of this topic suggestion I going to be good because when we only have single topic one is confused not to talk about when have three(3) suggested topics. 

• +1 1

Yes i surely understand your point and agreed with this idea. I think this will be good to add more topics under a section so that every topic should get chance of being discussed. In this way possibility is that the members also would not face any problem in searching a topic worth commenting. This will increase the Quality of content and efficiency of time.

• +1 2

I think there is no need to change it because all the topics are visible to members accordingly to latest reply. You can browse each section if you want and find relevant topics but sorting relevant is hard to do since we do have different standard of what is relevant post for us

• +1 1

It is really a good suggestion that you can do it will help us or the new users to see which kind of posts are there before entering in to the dection and it will make them look better too.

It is, by its nature, the most popular topics will be at the top, and thus interaction increases with it in order to build an idea or information that is beneficial to all

• +1 1

My friend, this section is intended for beginners only, and they still do not know the correct way to deal with the forum. Therefore, this idea is included with the sections dedicated to professionals and will contribute to the spirit of useful content

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I did not understand your suggestion well, but I think if I understood what it means that you want to have three topics presented under each section and not one topic, if this is what you mean then I think it is a good suggestion, especially if the distinctive topics are placed so that everyone can read them quickly and see all Update.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I have nothing else to say with those posts. Some topics are also repetitive, maybe they're not similar in the contruction of the topic but they both have exactly similar thought about it.

• +1 2

This is a good suggestion, but it does not change anything in the forum and you can sort the topics according to the most recent. There are also many other options for sorting. You can use them and you can find out the interesting topic by reading its title or knowing that it received a large number of responses

Yes mate this is very useful topic for my own point of view Is that their should be some topic which should not be hurried due to its useful content to the platform

Like forum rank,and others of them

• +1 1

Friend, I do not know how useful this function would be. Because it would take up a lot of space, thus distracting from the necessary task, and it would be more difficult. I think this development option is not the easiest, but it requires proper processing, thank you!

• +1 1

I want to believe by this time I'm posting my opinion the issue has been resolved because post are under this comment already and that's a good point for the admins listening to what the members of the forum think it'll make the forum less complicated and they've done a really good job

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i get the question is like you are mean there should be at least three topic in a page, i think if you go to the forum you shouldn't have see more than 15topic in a page

I can't get the point you're trying to make buddy, are talking about sub-section. I don't think it's necessary to include sub-section in some of the popular sections like about forum, beginners and crypto world.  Considering the heading of the section you will understand does not necessitate splitting further in to sub divisions for it explicit meaning and purpose to serve is clear and direct

• +1 1