Top 5 deadly crypto mistakes..! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zahid

Top 5 deadly crypto mistakes..!

On 11/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, zahid said:

Hello FRIENDS!

Today I discuss the top 5 deadly mistakes, the crypto lovers should avoid.

There are many mistakes crypto users can easily get caught in. While some of them are most dangerous one should avoid.

These are as below:

1- The very first, most common and very dangerous mistake is not backing up your wallet. In any case, if you have lost, damaged or stolen your private key you cannot access your wallet from any other method and you will lose all the money in the wallet.

2- Another common and dangerous mistake is mixing up different forks e.g. if you send coins from BCH to BTC you will lose your coins.

3- Another big mistake is to keep your coins on crypto exchanges because it is so risky. The hackers mostly attack crypto exchanges.

4- Ignoring the market timing is another big mistake of crypto investors and traders.

5- Investing more than you afford to lose is a big and common mistake of crypto lovers. Specially, new users are the victims. They have a passion to earn money by trading but don’t have knowledge about it and they lose their money.

These are most common mistakes. There are many others also. Keep avoiding these mistakes otherwise it could be more costly for you.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for the info, it will be very helpful for me since I was new and discovering new things in this industry. Also, it is also beneficial to the other user so that they may avoid such problems to occur.

I agree with you especially on number 5. Treat your investment like a giveaway dont expect a return so that you will not be hurt when the project fail.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think I have to add one pointers mate in addition with number 5,let's not put all eggs in one basket.What I wanted to say is that don't invest all your money or assets on crypto.I have read some post from a bitcoiner that he sold his house and invested all in cryptocurrency.We are here because we all wanted to profit but let's not take all the possibilities that we can't win.Investing all our assets is very risky we might lose everything and end up with nothing.

1. Trading crypto with little to no experience. This is a huge mistake I see newbies make with trading. If you're going to trade, you need to know the in's and out's of it. Know when to sell and know when to buy. 

2. Not paying attention to the minimum withdraw rate. This is a big one, you shouldn't withdraw money if it's more than the payout or close to it. Example: If you withdraw $50 in Bitcoin, but the fee is $25 don't do it. Just wait until you have more in your account.

3. Double check the selling price before you buy. This happened to me I didn't check the price, and I hit the button, and boom I lost money. 

4. Get a crypto mentor or coach to help you avoid making mistakes. If you know someone that is a professional trader, ask them to teach you how to trade. 

5. Don't hold crypto too long because sometimes you can miss your chance to sell it to make a profit. 

thanks friend  me too I agree with these top 5 mistakes , especially newbies in the crypto world.. thank you sharing this info. Your post is very helpful to newbies.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:07 PM, zahid said:

Hello FRIENDS!

There are many mistakes crypto users can easily get caught in. While some of them are most dangerous one should avoid.

These are as below:

1- The very first, most common and very dangerous mistake is not backing up your wallet. In any case, if you have lost, damaged or stolen your private key you cannot access your wallet from any other method and you will lose all the money in the wallet.

2- Another common and dangerous mistake is mixing up different forks e.g. if you send coins from BCH to BTC you will lose your coins.

3- Another big mistake is to keep your coins on crypto exchanges because it is so risky. The hackers mostly attack crypto exchanges.

4- Ignoring the market timing is another big mistake of crypto investors and traders.

5- Investing more than you afford to lose is a big and common mistake of crypto lovers. Specially, new users are the victims. They have a passion to earn money by trading but don’t have knowledge about it and they lose their money.

These are most common mistakes. There are many others also. Keep avoiding these mistakes otherwise it could be more costly for you.

Thanks for reading

Wallet backups must always be necessary, each person must have 100% this to avoid losing money on a large scale, it is better to have the coins in normal wallets to have them in exchanges since they are not 100% safe, including the Another issue you play is the timing of the crypto market, that must be one of the most important things to keep in mind and more if you do cryptocurrency trading, timing is essential.

waw good information, you are among those who have understood what bitcoin is and the risks, I have come to understand through your writing, I hope everyone here is pleased to read it and make them better understand more about the risks of using bitcoin ..

All these factors are really important, and we need to keep these principles in mind. An incredible number of people who entered the crypto suffered because they did not take into account all the risks that newcomers can meet here.

pxf.jpg

Learning and Smart mind is always be our priority don't stop learning because we know that crypto is spreading and improving. a lot of new possible things is for crypto. it is risky but its worth it. learn how to avoid risk of investing and trading. wiser users will always win and don't be carried away of any distractions and attractions. just stick to your knowledge. and be contented.

4 hours ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

All these factors are really important, and we need to keep these principles in mind. An incredible number of people who entered the crypto suffered because they did not take into account all the risks that newcomers can meet here.

It is always very important to take in consideration all the factors when playing with your money. A lot of newbies think this is the best and safest way to earn profit but it's surely not as easy as it looks

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/2/2019 at 9:07 AM, zahid said:

Hello FRIENDS!

These are as below:

Thanks for reading

thanks for the information mate.. i will never forget this 5 mistake and i will always try to avoid this deadly mistake mate.. this 5 point are so much useful for new user and old user also.. if anyone avoid this mistake then they will safe his money and his crypto currency.. i prefer everybody read this 5 point and always remember those point and try to avoid this 5 mistake... 1 point are most valuable point cause people always do this mistake i am also do this mistake one time and loss some btc

You are right. We all should never do this five mistakes. We have to be careful before doing anything in this crypto world. There are so many bad people in this world. So i think we should be more careful.   

On 11/2/2019 at 8:07 AM, zahid said:

Hello FRIENDS!

These are as below:

Thanks for reading

I agre with you and yo define good the mistakes of crypto. The most common mistake is if we lost the oharase then we lost our all effort and our coins and also if we give our pharsa to another person then we also lost our all coin and this is not good,

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You made a good list of mistakes which most of us has encountered one or another of it, some of us don't have a wallet to store our crypto but leave it on exchange. There are other mistakes not mentioned here

21 minutes ago, Maricem said:

Yes bro. I saved his post and these 5 mistakes in my notepad and reading it regularly. By the way, you said you lost btc. be careful from now and learn how to save money.

yes bro.. i made this mistake on my 1st cryptobridge exchange cause i forget to save password and that's why i loss my btc.. but now i watch everything carefully first then i save it to my notepad and my telegram channel just for me then i deposit coin or then i use there address cause i don't want to loss money anymore... now i always try to avoid this mistake and always remember those point and always tell everybody to don't do this mistake...

It was really worth to spend time earning bitcoins and working for different bounty campaigns because the coin that you will going to earn has a decent value to exchange into real money but the point is, Earning money through bitcoin is easier and you can save it and the value will still increase through years pass by.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:07 AM, zahid said:

Hello FRIENDS!

These are as below:

Thanks for reading

Thanks @zahid for sharing this. If you posted this message 2/3 weeks ago, for sure i didn't lost my crypto. Specially 4 & 5 number points are very important for any newbie trader. They should always keep these points in their mind. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Typically I don't save, why? Because I entered the world of bitcoin because of my needs. I need money to spend for my school expenses and my daily needs. I can't afford to be doing a part time job because it will affect my studies. That is why when i learned bout bitcoin I rushed to learn from it. So to make it simple I don't save but rather I spend it to fill up my expenses in life and also my luxurious wants concluded.

I think risk is inseparable part of every investment, even if you are really into cryptocurrencies and fully informed about it, there are so many factors which could be out of your control, for example crypto exchange BitMarket, suddenly closes down because of ‘loss of liquidity’ we will never know how much truth there is, maybe it was just a scam

However backing up your wallet is a must, and I add if you want to invest or trade, don't ever put in too much of your money

absolutely it doesnt need to, encourage friends and family to invest can bring big trouble, imagine if you encourage friends and family to invest bitcoin at current price and then after few weeks, those price is going down and down. they panic. they blamed us. it will make our relation with them getting hot

yes thank you for posting this. this information will really help us in order for us to be safety and cautious and not make the same mistakes.