McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

1M by 2025, that looks a little impossible, anyway what is " technical/scaling problems "?

1 mil by 2025? Lmao it would never happen at all and I would chop my **** off and feed it to a cayote, I don't see bitcoin going any further than just 50k tops and even 50k seems a little bit far fetched. 

We're still not done with the year just yet, so it could be true. I'm not that bullish to believe that Bitcoin will hit 1 million in a month, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming of that big payout when it does. You realize if that did come true how many millionaires it would be in the world.

I'm thinking there would only be two classes the rich and the poor. There wouldn't be a middle class anymore. You either have money or you don't there's no in between. I would like to know which class would you fall into if this happened? 

16 hours ago, Naga said:

1 mil by 2025? Lmao it would never happen at all and I would chop my **** off and feed it to a cayote, I don't see bitcoin going any further than just 50k tops and even 50k seems a little bit far fetched. 

By 2025 50k sounds reasonable, but that's too far for 50k, I bet we are going to see 50k by the end of 2020.

6 hours ago, PiedPiper said:

Point number two is fake, Xi did not promote supporting Bitcoin but he promote the blockchain and actually will create their own token based on the blockchain, it's two different thing, but we'll see if the promotion of blockchain by China will carry weight on Bitcoin.

I know that, but the acceptance of The blockchain itself is a support for Bitcoin, as people will put faith on Blockchain tech and you can not talk blockchain without talking the Bitcoin first.

Well, I don't think that prediction will come true due to the 1m is so much high which is not possible at the end of 2020. Maybe it will reach after a long time just like after 50 or 100 years later.

2 hours ago, Kim K said:

McCafee cannot be right. Whenever he tweets or say something, he once agreed he was paid to do it. So how do you want me to believe a paid pump guy? How can he be right when his thought process is motivated by what he will gain? He was wrong with $250,000,  and he will be wrong with the 1 million. He will not even eat his dick

Ah, I did not know about the paid part. Well but speeches like these to pump the price are not so bad as they help to increase the site somehow right?

Yes this is the first time halving will occurs. As of now, the prices has been a real drop but I consider it as an opportunity for us to keep on investing about it and will get huge profit at the end of 2020.

Yes this is the first time halving will occurs. As of now, the prices has been a real drop but I consider it as an opportunity for us to keep on investing about it and will get huge profit at the end of 2020.

On 11/28/2019 at 3:58 PM, Awaremooner said:

I've been saying this thing over and over again that John McAfee is a big cheat who intends to dump on people by coming up with the ridiculous position bitcoin price will get to a million dollar. He knows he's lying. If rather believe Pompliano than lying McAfee

Its good to see others hating on john mcafee because this old dude is responsible for the money losses of several crytp traders because he used to shill useless shitcoins and people wouldn't even do their research and rather just go and buy and end up buying the top.

Basically, i am not sure about that but if that will happen then it's good news for bitcoin lover & many people holding bitcoin because they will making huge profit form bitcoin 

The 1 Million expectation is really insane without a doubt. What's more, how about we not overlook that there's as yet quite a while before the finish of 2020 and that there are bounty increasingly world occasions that will occur, that will either lift the cost or force it back. We should check whether the forecast will be vindicated at that point. What's more, Basically, I don't know about that but rather on the off chance that that will occur, at that point it's uplifting news for bitcoin darling and numerous individuals holding bitcoin on the grounds that they will making gigantic benefit structure bitcoin.

Maybe he was right when he was do that prediction because of the conditions of bitcoin price at the time! But things can change anytime.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

21 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

It got to a point other McAfee wannabe cloned his account to give their coin of the day too starting a pump of coins like digibyte. The height was when he confessed to collecting bitcoins before he tweeted about any coin

He is a scammer and yes he used to get paid before he even tweeted about any project and at one point he was getting paid 200k for one tweet about any project. ..imagine having this type of power and making 1 million dollars of 5 tweets.

I was one of the individuals who truly laughed when I heard on that announcement the first run through. Presently I am imagining that this man isn't so insane. what's more, It isn't outlandish. Since each and every long stretch of the year bitcoin can go for down or up . So year we see bitcoin go up so bitcoin will go more for up.

I appreciate your opinion but $ 1 Million is very unlikely at the end of 2019, Xi speech is indeed influential but I don't think it is too much because he said only developing blockchain technology to be used in his government and also digital yuan Second Halving did give a boost to the pump but it was too big to reach $ 1 Million dude.

Nope.  MAYBE bitcoin will rise, but it's really FAR from the mark of 100K, so 1 million is almost impossible right now.. I don't think bitcoin will even get to 30K, but it's possible.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:09 AM, teminalibug said:
  • The halving; this is an event that will boost the bitcoin price to all time high (ATH) and change the price of bitcoin forever.
  • Xi's speech; the speech of president of china will have big effect on other countries to start considering Acceptance of bitcoin, meaning more investors.
  • All the above qill lead to more people buying and holding, this itself will increase the bitcoin price.

I an thanking to Macfee for giving the main points for the prediction of these digital currencies . Now we all know the deepest thoughts of Sir Macfee .

On 1/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, Maaz sultan said:

I an thanking to Macfee for giving the main points for the prediction of these digital currencies . Now we all know the deepest thoughts of Sir Macfee .

Honestly the prediction was a bull shit, but it will make bitcoin price to pump because people will expect that lie and invest.

Beyond its conservative nature John Mcafee is a brilliant marketing person. An analysis of the price of Bitcoin could reach 1 billion by the end of December 2020 it could indeed be proven because

"There are only 21 million [coins] that can exist, and 18 million [coins] have been mined.  This leaves only 3 million left, and it will take years to mine the 3 million coins.  Meanwhile, 7 million coins have been lost forever, and for every coin that is mined, four are lost.  Do you understand?  This is the world's first automatic deflation currency.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:09 AM, teminalibug said:

Most of us here, knows about the McAfee's prediction for Bitcoin price to hit 1M at the end of 2020, Well, I have done my own analyisis and started top think that, the prediction was all calculated.

Here is why; There are Big event's that will happen in 2020 such as;

1. The halving; this is an event that will boost the bitcoin price to all time high (ATH) and change the price of bitcoin forever.
  2. Xi's speech; the speech of president of china will have big effect on other countries to start considering Acceptance of bitcoin, meaning more investors.
  3. All the above qill lead to more people buying and holding, this itself will increase the bitcoin price.

So we see, the above events and others to come will impact the rise of bitcoin price to ATH and we're we're talking about 1M is possibility

I join McAfee. you?

That would require bitcoin to achieve more than 100x higher price than it has right now and this didn't even happen in 2017, where the rally increases the price by more than 20x from $750 to almost $20,000. If you suggest 1 million after a few years or a decade I might agree with that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

31 minutes ago, McCree said:

That would require bitcoin to achieve more than 100x higher price than it has right now and this didn't even happen in 2017, where the rally increases the price by more than 20x from $750 to almost $20,000. If you suggest 1 million after a few years or a decade I might agree with that.

We will never real know, bitcoin volatility is the craziest thing i ever known.

I will join everyone that had a positive mind about Bitcoin. One million is like a dream. But bitcoin does have the future and potentially can hit 1 million. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

11 hours ago, Ket€hups said:

McAfee now are back out on her prediction because 1 million dollar price od bitcoin are impossible to happen. 

He first predicted that bitcoin will hit $500k, but later he changed his prediction to 1$m. But other people predicts it will hit $100k.

it sounds goods that in the end of the 2020 btc will reach 1M, we can hope so that the world will accept this and so that it will be very helpful for it to reach the prediction of 1M, yet there are many world events that can be held  and can make the world to accept the btc 

Mcafee was wrong about the price and he already admited that he was just hyping and shilling as usual. His extraordinary claims have nothing to do with reality and lately he even denounced Bitcoin and called it old technology that should be replaced. Mcafee is just a paid twitter shill.

19 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I like his prediction for sure, but I think he knows what he is doing. He makes wild claims and has a plan to change these at a later time. It brings hype and interest, but the real truth is yes I believe BTC will skyrocket more.

I see china have been making progress on blockchain, but i have no idea what they plan to do with bitcoin.