McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

McAfee was right about the BTC price htting 1M at the end of 2020.

Most of us here, knows about the McAfee's prediction for Bitcoin price to hit 1M at the end of 2020, Well, I have done my own analyisis and started top think that, the prediction was all calculated.

Here is why; There are Big event's that will happen in 2020 such as;

1. The halving; this is an event that will boost the bitcoin price to all time high (ATH) and change the price of bitcoin forever.
  2. Xi's speech; the speech of president of china will have big effect on other countries to start considering Acceptance of bitcoin, meaning more investors.
  3. All the above qill lead to more people buying and holding, this itself will increase the bitcoin price.

So we see, the above events and others to come will impact the rise of bitcoin price to ATH and we're we're talking about 1M is possibility

I join McAfee. you?

20 minutes ago, Shabbir81 said:

In crypto market no any thing impossible there are every thing is possible the starting price of bitcoin was too much low and now it's price near to 9300$ but in 2020 the price of bitcoin may be not touch 1 million.

Well i have given few reasons for bitcoin to reaching 1M at the end of 2020, and you're saying it wont. if you wan t to debate me on this you gotta give reasons.

20 minutes ago, Moldovan said:

All the events you listed there will surely Hava a huge impact on the price but it's not going to be really that big. The price can probably go higher than it's ATH but but it is definitely almost impossible to go to 1M

I was just trying to figure out why would McAfee think that Bitcoin will hit 1M in 2020. I mean it's crazy but reasonable.

The 1M prediction is pretty crazy indeed. And let's not forget that there's still a long time before the end of 2020 and that there are plenty more world events that will happen, that will either lift the price or pull it back. Let's see if the prediction will be vindicated by that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hitting bitcoin 1 million in 2020 that is too much, bitcoin can not reach that, it is impossible to reach bitcoin at 1 million dollar because of the event of bitcoin halving and the speech of Xi Jinping, These event are not enough to lift up bitcoin.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

McAfee was not right... as he shown many times before.
He just speaks random numbers to get attention from media, and that is his idea
I would not take McAfee serious at all

Mcafee was right on one thing bitcoin will reach a million but not buy 2020, the price can't climb that high in just one year people no amount of fuds, usage or adoption will drive price up to 1 million by 2020.

2 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I believe this position to be a lie. McCaffee is a cheat and a crypto pump addict no one takes serious these days. 1 million for what exactly? Government will just find ways to kill it completely. How many millionaires do you think crypto will churn out this way? 

Bitcoin will reach one million that is sure, you can check bitcoin price history to see how far bitcoin has come the first price was around 0.1cent and now it is 9150usd bitcoin will continue to increase until it hit million dollar and it wouldn't stop there.

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Let's all see. Please, how many assets has gotten to that price? Bitcoin touched $20,000 since 2017 and since then it fell as low as $5000 which is quarter of its ATH. since then, it hasn't gotten to 3/4 of its ATH. This tells something that bitcoin price at $20,000 isn't a true reflection of its worth. The price was pumped higher then because of halving and the current speculations is all about halving and China

Bitcoin has bounce from price to price but if you take a close look at bitcoin price you will see over the past years bitcoin has been slowly increasing on average and will be increasing like this until it reaches a million.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:10 PM, kylepresz said:

It would take HUGE amounts of money (market capitalization) to get the price to 1 million. It's not likely to happen in the foreseeable future. Perhaps in 10 years, but certainly not in 2020. Who knows, it might even go down to 0!

Go down to zero!? I hear facts that bitcoin can not go down beyond 3000 US Dollar and this is because it is the miners cost. I have no idea how that works though.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:00 PM, Iwantapony said:

I think every prediction is based on the some real analysis and proper examine, but who knows how he predicted and what will happen in 2020, But it's really a difficult to predict that Bitcoin is going to touch 1million milestone.

You are right about the analysis part. But the thing is, to get the proper prediction from analysis, adequate data is needed. And as I said, there are plenty more events that will happen during this time and after 2020, data from which can vindicate or refute the prediction. If he took future events into consideration (no more earth-shattering events), his prediction might come true (I still think 1m is crazy, but Bitcoin price hike is possible), but if something else happens in the meantime, the prediction will become uncertain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I join both McAfee and Bitcoin. We live in such a reality now that it is difficult to imagine such a grandiose change in the price of a leading cryptocurrency. But at the same time, if favorable conditions are really created, a breakthrough will occur. It is only necessary to allow this opportunity.

pxf.jpg

18 hours ago, kylepresz said:

This was a discussion which was held in this forum a while ago. I can't find the post now. If the price of Bitcoin drops below 3,000 then maybe miners will just stop mining and maybe no one will be able to move BTC anywhere because there will be no one to process transactions. Which means Bitcoin can become useless overnight. Anything can happen in this market. Never say never.

I'm not saying never only saying that what you're saying is almost impossible, after all we who holds few coins will be able to move our coins fast when that is about to happen.

The price of bitcoin can reach very soon at $ 100,000, but not at $ 1 million per bitcoin. Capitalization is rapidly creeping up and soon Bitcoin will bypass gold in terms of indicators. If this did not happen today. I support the words of McCaffee and what he says about Bitcoin. This person knows what he is saying and is confident in his abilities and that of investors. McCaffee has connections and takes information from his connections. 

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, BlackAmerican said:

How did you join McAfee? He is a person and joining him can mean that you are now a part of his body, mind and soul. Okay am just kidding. And John McAfee has become one of the famous joking personalities in the world of cryptocurrency, though many still love this man.

I just share his opinion, no matter how big a joker he is. ) Probably, for this, many fell in love with him. In addition, there is some truth in every joke. There is no denying that any opinion regarding cryptocurrencies may be true.

pxf.jpg

Bitcoin price is so unpredictable and I am not really expecting that high from bitcoin soon. 2020 is just 1 year to go. And price wont hit 1M fast like this.      

1 hour ago, BlackAmerican said:

I know what you mean. You maybe refer to agreeing with John McAfee with the many laughable predictions he is always predisposed to say to the media making him a joker to many in the Bitcoin community. But then we need good jokers from time to time because we need to laugh and since John offered to eat his own "thing" in case his predictions will not come true then maybe that is something worth watching later.

John takes advantage of his position. Earns on a "hype". He has got a whole mountain of bodyguard mercenaries. Unfortunately or fortunately, today, few take his forecasts seriously, but he himself seems to have also spit on public opinion for a long time. However, McAfee is a good marketer. Even if his forecasts do not come true, still he pays great attention to one or another asset.

pxf.jpg

You can beat me with sticks, but I really did not know about this prediction, but after reading I went to the point on the skin, when you read like it becomes both joyful and sad at the same time, because the era of bitcoin passes and we are witnessing a historical moment(

On 11/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Most of us here, knows about the McAfee's prediction for Bitcoin price to hit 1M at the end of 2020, Well, I have done my own analyisis and started top think that, the prediction was all calculated.

1. The halving; this is an event that will boost the bitcoin price to all time high (ATH) and change the price of bitcoin forever.
  2. Xi's speech; the speech of president of china will have big effect on other countries to start considering Acceptance of bitcoin, meaning more investors.
  3. All the above qill lead to more people buying and holding, this itself will increase the bitcoin price.

So we see, the above events and others to come will impact the rise of bitcoin price to ATH and we're we're talking about 1M is possibility

I join McAfee. you?

This estimate is overrated, it is only speculation and marketing so that more people want to join the world of cryptocurrencies, we do not fall into this type of games, these two fundamental news are baicas, as in any other market and does not guarantee that so that Touch the 1M of which you speak friend.

Just now, Keith700 said:

This estimate is overrated, it is only speculation and marketing so that more people want to join the world of cryptocurrencies, we do not fall into this type of games, these two fundamental news are baicas, as in any other market and does not guarantee that so that Touch the 1M of which you speak friend.

But still these falke prediction are them once that lead to more investors and thus the price goes up anyway. You do not need to be a whale to make price go up, you could just spread fake prediction.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:06 PM, CryptoDJ said:

You can beat me with sticks, but I really did not know about this prediction, but after reading I went to the point on the skin, when you read like it becomes both joyful and sad at the same time, because the era of bitcoin passes and we are witnessing a historical moment(

Lol, how long have you been in crypto my friend, i mean almost 80 percent of all bitcoiners knew about that prediction.

I also think mcafee is right. I wish btc price will hit 1m in 2025. in 2020 the price may be 20000 usd. when people will be more interested about btc and crypto world then the price will go high very soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/2/2019 at 7:09 AM, teminalibug said:

I join McAfee. you?

I honestly would rather see steady and slow growth of bitcoin to 1 Million so that we hit it in 2025 or so.That way there would be enough time to deal with technical/scaling problems that shows up along the way.

I would bet you any amount in this world that bitcoin will never even reach 100k so lets not even dream about higher levels like 1 million because thats just ridiculous and it can't be done and not even macafe can make it happen no matter what his predictions is.

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

I honestly would rather see steady and slow growth of bitcoin to 1 Million so that we hit it in 2025 or so.That way there would be enough time to deal with technical/scaling problems that shows up along the way.

1M by 2025, that looks a little impossible, anyway what is " technical/scaling problems "?