What is your trading style? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What is your trading style?

1 minute ago, themightygambler said:

Such trading methods seem to be the best choice in this violatile cryptocurrency market. In contrast to forex or stocks that have fundamentals and other things make it more potential than crypto. Although the gain is only a little but if you execute trades 10x per day with an average profit of 1000-5000 / satoshi trade it's better than nothing.

Exactly, I use a margin between 1000 and 3000 thousand, and I can say that I have nothing to complain about, rather than nothing. Thinking that way I am able to accumulate some good satoshis to wait for the great bull race, which we hope will come in 2020.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:55 PM, xxxvin said:

Buy for cheap sell for more. While you do that be aware of exchange comissions and make your goal to hightened your coins

Same here buy when it is cheap and sell when the price goes up, there is no easy way to make money in cryptocurency than that. I love it.

19 minutes ago, spyaquino said:

I do the most conservative style, risk a little, not to lose much, and in return, gain little too, but I do not regret it because in my style I have been doing very well, my gains are always greater than my losses, so I keep following the conservative line.

I see it looks like we have the same trading style, I don't really take much profits and won't be greed, usually when the crypto has gone up 1-5% i sell it immediately, Anyway maybe you can make CQS Signal Scalping Free as a reference that gives signals between the max profit 1 , 5% on several top exchanges such as Binance and Bittrex and also all existing pairs.

12 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I agree with you.  my experience is also often do not want to take risks when the coin has gone up I will take advantage as soon as possible even though it's only 2% to 3%.  that's good for me.  as you said we can't be greedy.

Yep, Because of course basically the candle stick and the trader will be at the saturation point / peak so as you and Spyaquiono said before, It's better to get a profit even though I am a little greedy and waiting for a bigger profit but to a loss. Well, I hope the other friends here have the same trading style as me.

20 minutes ago, Sindo said:

true friend.  because I have tried like that.  waiting too long to go higher.  but it turns out I was late selling finally got nothing.  only hurt that I got.  but that experience taught me not to be greedy if I was lucky.

Don't be greedy as long as it's important to make a profit better. Instead of waiting to go up, but instead it goes down and you actually lose.

Edited by Deborah Christine

My trading style is mostly holders. I rarely trade every day, even if I trade every day, I don't have much time. there are several things to trade.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:33 AM, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

I just found out that there was an academy course for trading. In my country there are no trading courses. I learned trading by myself from Google and YouTube and from other online media.

If you are a trader or holder want one experience my suggestion is it's no worth online classes no other recommendations only  make experience and you will watch up and down 

12 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

I just found out that there was an academy course for trading. In my country there are no trading courses. I learned trading by myself from Google and YouTube and from other online media.

Yes, but what happens is that they are only focused on technical analysis, chartist figures, they don't really have much good content not known.

12 hours ago, Kaban25000 said:

Buy for cheap sell for more. While you do that be aware of exchange comissions and make your goal to hightened your coins

Every trader must always buy at cheap prices and sell at high prices.  There is no trader who wants to lose.

My trading style is that I use to trade by been patient because I trade by placing order thats so the orders can stay so while in queque up to two weeks so its really need patient.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:33 PM, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

My trading style is divided into two, scalping based on trend and mid term positions based on supports and major resistances.
Taking the pullbacks in the scalping to be able to follow the trend, in bitcoin combining the emas of 10 and 25 periods in 5-minute timeframe, every time the moving averages are crossed, it gives a large large movement both upward and downward so I make good profits and it works perfectly, I invite you to use it.

15 hours ago, Keith700 said:

My trading style is divided into two, scalping based on trend and mid term positions based on supports and major resistances.
Taking the pullbacks in the scalping to be able to follow the trend, in bitcoin combining the emas of 10 and 25 periods in 5-minute timeframe, every time the moving averages are crossed, it gives a large large movement both upward and downward so I make good profits and it works perfectly, I invite you to use it.

It really is very tempting, I'm trying it, although I don't have a little experience in scalping, it seems too dangerous.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:46 AM, ebrahim said:

my trading style is very different because I am using yobit exchange and I am trade ....firstly I am analysis this site and I am investment this site and I am trade the site

Everyone has their way of operating and doing their analysis, that is common, and it is the good thing about trading and Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies in general.

I have several trading patterns that I used and it mostly dependent on the trend and my interpretation of the market movement.

i mainly daytrade short term price actions. I use support and resistance to help me out with where to get in a trade and where to get out. i also do position trades ie swing trades but not as ofyen as daytrades.

1 hour ago, misonigh said:

I shаrе his сonsidеratiоns, the maхimum incredibly horrifiс fаctоr is that I dо now not rеalizе how the system is аttасhed, but 10% do nо lоngеr, it is much grеаter, аgreеing tо what he instructed mе hе wins round (onе hundred-2 hundred) mB а day, оf соursе, He hаs hаd misfortunеs, but hе mostly lives off that.

I am wondering how this contrition is in relation to the topic at hand, this topic is about trading style if you have one you wish to share and if you have none then there's really no reason for you to reply with information that's not constructive or in line with the topic at hand, I hope you'll be careful, before moderators will give you warning, no harm intended on my part I just want to make sure that you get my point. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

6 minutes ago, Nicetry said:

Well my trading style is simple, look on coinmarketcap and find a altcoin that has good daily trade volume but not trading on many exchanges then buy when price is low and sell itwhen the price goes hard, this mostly work for me

Its make a sense buddy, we should buy in low, and sell it high, of course we can earn good profit from there, but sometimes trading its not easy like that theory, we need to learn about market condition and also must have good risk management, when our investmnt drag to negative move, of course we need to cut lose or lose everythings

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, Bills said:

Different from me the news can produce positive or negative signals, this affects my decisions and actions. For dependency in the crypto market I rely more on signal and technical analysis. YouTube or trading analysis pro can be used as a suggestion for me to make a decision. many things can affect my trading decisions.

My trading style is really simple, buy low and sell high. By this method i able to earn some good amount of money even though some experts says that this method is not really efficient.

You do not need to study economics to do trading, much less, you can learn on the internet any strategy you just need to learn little by little to improve by trading a lot of people can do trading regardless of their age, my trading style is to take trades every so often watching daily charts.