What is your trading style?

14 minutes ago, hanisanshez said:

Successful trading
Collect as many information as possible about currencies
It examines the history of the currency in which it is traded
Your trading amount is divided into four parts
The part you buy if price drops
Part sells if price goes up
A double-edged fraction equal to the loss in the case of increased price decline or increase in price

I think that the main thing to have a good analysis is to go from the macro to the micro, in the macro you can see which direction the coin can grab, and a fractal requires much more care.

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

schools collect more than what they have last year.

BUt the education, their system and their gadgets are not evolving.

i hope that this will never happen to cryptocurrency.

we are now on the edge of evolving.

Without a doubt, I think that evolution is taking place every day by leaps and bounds, we cannot be left behind, if we take into account that high frequency trade is the future, imagine the opportunities to have successful operations, they begin to diminish much more, because competing against robots that operate in milliseconds, it is impossible to compete like this, or at least be at that level.

My trading style? i have nothing!

All i know is to trust and have the patience on the token which i know that there will be future,

Progressive is good but the future will be the best, develoment and partnership is one of the best thing to hold.

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

My trading style? i have nothing!

All i know is to trust and have the patience on the token which i know that there will be future,

Progressive is good but the future will be the best, develoment and partnership is one of the best thing to hold.

Well, it is another way of trading, it is also very valid, I think that each person manages his style to trade. The tokens must have their Bullish stage at that time is where they should take advantage.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:22 AM, Bills said:

Well, it is another way of trading, it is also very valid, I think that each person manages his style to trade. The tokens must have their Bullish stage at that time is where they should take advantage.

Do we need a book to have our style in trading?

it is better to have our own knowledge which is your own experience.Also that is my best teacher! when you will know if it is bullish>

Edited by cryptokram

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Do we need a book to have our style in trading?

it is better to have our own knowledge which is your own experience.

The experience is the one that best teaches, some books can advise, there are some authors who have been market speculators, other investors who are excellent, they pose many scenarios where they have exposed their experience, everything is valid.

Most traders follow the signals provided from their exchangers, for me I do the analysis and then check for other free resources and pro analysis then start trading.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

my trading style is to hold the coins long term, because in short term trading they are risky and less profitable, patience will pay you alot.

Hard Worker 😎😎

4 minutes ago, Mr klassiq said:

My trading style is either swing trade or trend trade. They go together in one direction

if you askin for swing or trending, I choose trending trader, that would be easy if we can follow where price will move, but becarefull, because sometime it will turn back and we must have good management to handle risk, but acually for risk management, swing trade rules will same as trending trade

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/4/2019 at 1:37 PM, cryptokram said:

Do we really need this?

Remember this, there were NO CHEF COURSE before but now we have HRM!

We all get the experience to be the best and thats what most old great chefs has now.

In trading with cryptocurrencies and investment do we need that ? we just need to be aware of what we are into!

We can do our own research and studies. even VITALIK never go to school to have ETH.

At least you need to know fundamentals about trading such as indicators, support points, candle movements, etc. If you don't know that then you are throwing your money.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:48 PM, BullRunBit said:

I can only give you few advice:

- Follow news, stay tuned (social network, events) everything which can affect on price

- Of course "Buy low, sell high" but that depends when is for you low and high

- Do not use exchange like wallet

- Do not follow Pump groups, because someone is always without profit and in -???

- Find your strategy and be patient

Excellent recommendations and I try to manage my business style, especially the point where you have to analyze the currency you want to buy to know what your historical minimum is and what is your maximum historical since that will depend on whether it is worth making the purchase or Expect a price below.

торгую тлько по скальпизму и никак подругому. только так можно добиться пофита

My style of trading is to look for a coin that is low in price and buy it and hold it until the price get high and than sell it, after that start the whole process again, this way gives me good profit and I don't have to be checking market price every second.

If you're asking this so you can copy the best strategy then it won't work for you because everyone choose a strategy that goes with his mind set. My trading style is about no greed. I take small profits on each trade between 3-4% max no matter how whats the news on that coin.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:33 AM, Bills said:

There are many who trade because they have done courses in Academies, others buy signals, and there are many who follow advice from Youtubers or Influencers.

In my case I do not use any of them, but I trade for having acquired knowledge reading books, although I see the news they have no impact on my trading decisions.

don't trust the signals. i ever buy a signals and i always get loss when i follow the signals recommendations. i think reading a book is a good one for trading knowledge. i don't follow some advice from influencers, it's better that you do by your own trading methods, researches and strategies.

Edited by I-KUN

i usually prefer to choose a coin, watch is for some time, learn it, then i invest some money into that coin and of course trade, i never hold because i think this is useless way to get money

Having a clear set of goal/plan is my key to be successful in trading. I always follow it religiously. I'm shorting half of my portfolio to maintain liquidity. The other half is for long calls. I maintain an equal amount of fiat in my trading account so that I always have some to buy when the price dips. 

17 hours ago, Ahanad said:

I am just the level of speculator whom will not need to create issues more complex. My spouse and i merely accomplish principle technique of exchanging and that is to acquire minimal and offer substantial. Managing your alterations along with sentimentally readiness is the foremost instrument we would have. Alerts along with techie investigation may guidebook people nevertheless it can also mix up people as well.

you and your spouse both doing crypto? Now thats a good marriage haha..but peice of advice is not to waste your time doing and learning technical analysis on bitcoin because its whales who control the market and not technical analysis

17 hours ago, I-KUN said:

don't trust the signals. i ever buy a signals and i always get loss when i follow the signals recommendations. i think reading a book is a good one for trading knowledge. i don't follow some advice from influencers, it's better that you do by your own trading methods, researches and strategies.

You are right, you always have to have your own criteria to operate in the market, that is the best way to avoid being deceived, reading is the best teacher.

Well my trading style is simple, look on coinmarketcap and find a altcoin that has good daily trade volume but not trading on many exchanges then buy when price is low and sell it when the price goes hard, this mostly work for me.

4 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

I rely on my knowledge in trading and don't look at anyone else. Often you see an analysis of a famous person tells you the currency will decline but you violate it and in the end be right to follow what you see you decision your decision

It is better to have your own criteria, so ideas are better forged, usually the news usually changes decisions in some traders.

Buy large quantities of currencies that do not exceed the price of 70 Satoshi and then I resell when they rise and this is a quick profit and large