Is it even possible to make money with GPU mining right now? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Is it even possible to make money with GPU mining right now?

On 20.02.2020 at 06:01, belghost said:

You may end up finding some solid projects which worth to mine even though in short term your investment will be high, the profit will be great.

I don't have to deal with the maintenance of the hardware neither. Buy and forget is so appealing to me than mining the coin.

I recommend mining on the off chance that you have got GOU rigs, fair sneak around bitcointalk and study new ventures with zero premine. You'll conclusion up finding a few strong ventures which worth to mine indeed in spite of the fact that in brief term your speculation will be tall, the benefit will be awesome. There was a time when individuals were mining with calculating the benefit on BTC/ETH with costs but they have presently turned into tycoon.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:12 PM, 1millionClub said:

Do you still mine? If yes are you on free electricity? What's the situation now? Would you recommend purchasing mining equipment to a newbie investor?

Hello, I have a 8gpu mining rig, I made a topic about it.Yes, gpu mining can be profitable. With a mining rig you can use dual mining with your gpu's, for example ETH + XVG or ETC + SIA then you can also use your cpu, that means you are mining 3 coins simultaneously with PoW (proof-of-work). You can also use PoS (proof-of-stake) by just holding some coins in your wallet. If you really are a newbie, I suggest you to buy an ASIC, not building a mining rig... You will save time and money.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

2 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Hello, I have a 8gpu mining rig, I made a topic about it.Yes, gpu mining can be profitable. With a mining rig you can use dual mining with your gpu's, for example ETH + XVG or ETC + SIA then you can also use your cpu, that means you are mining 3 coins simultaneously with PoW (proof-of-work). You can also use PoS (proof-of-stake) by just holding some coins in your wallet. If you really are a newbie, I suggest you to buy an ASIC, not building a mining rig... You will save time and money.

What I know is dual mining. I prefer to mine one coin because of the maximum yield. I think they should learn to make GPU mining rigs even though they are newcomers because ASIC is only for big players.

Do you still mine? If yes are you on free electricity? What's the situation now? Would you recommend purchasing mining equipment to a newbie investor?

i never mined because in my country the electricity is very high, so it is not even worth thinking about mining

anyway newbie or not the profitability doesn't depend on you, but it just depends on how much you pay for your electricity and which is your equipment.

in general mining it is not profitable in most of the countries because of the fees

On 9/27/2019 at 7:12 PM, 1millionClub said:

I really stop mine from a long time in my phone personal computer and any way because it really not profitable at all , you can get some coins but not to much just without any value . Now in prefer cloud mining it's much better

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card. You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money.

No matter what mining method you prefer--it can never be more profitable than your own trading. If you believe yourself you, you will have the opportunities of gaining success in the very convenient way.I advise you to select the trading option. 

For a newbie investor it is better to buy a cloud mining contract, in Ethereum if possible. You will have a faster return on investment and no inconvenience!

2 days to profit -Here-

It's probably still possible to make money using your GPU but surely you won't be able to make a lot of money. Maybe you can earn a couple dollars each month's but you csnt hope for more than that 

GPU mining is barely profitable even on free electricity, even ASIC miners aren't as profitable as they used to be, invest in trading is my advice

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Very unprofitable if mining now, especially if with a PC, it would be better if choosing a coin that already supports POS or Staking, like dashcoin, or ATOM, or Minter, and another advantage that you will get is that you can save a lot of money and electricity, because you don't need all of that if you want to mine Staking type coins.

I think mining is still profitable. bitmain will soon release the new S17 Miner which has a lot more power. GPU mining is an outdated technology in my opinion. Video card chips and memory are not strong for mining. We can also see the new RTX video card statistics that the video card is weak for mining

Mining today not like 2010! this is really difficult to mine and require a lot of electricity ! also it requires a very expensive gpu.. I think that there are some specific devices to mine crypto these days and these are better than using gpu

Now, the miner fees is very high than it extract monthly so gpu now is famous way to mine some new curruncies, many people no mine curruncy called banano , not mine ( solve maths by gpu ) for medical Universities works, Ununderstanting but it's good you can mine 300 banano daily with good gpu.

14 minutes ago, permoola said:

Yeah, XMR is prevalent for GPU mining in case I am adjust.

You are wrong, with GPU, Monero is almost no profitable due to the electricity costs. Ethereum, Ethereum Classic are more profitable.

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes you can. But the amount of provided money is so little that is not worth of earning. But maybe you need experience to become better on this matter. So start mining from the gpu beginning and then you will realize. 

On 3/7/2020 at 6:47 AM, luky88 said:

If the electricity is free, the bitcoin will definitely go down, because its cost is low, so its value will certainly drop greatly. thus, bitcoin mining will no longer be highly profitable.

Bitcoin mining only unprofitable after the halving only which also settles after few months or weeks, but in case of GPU mining, i think the difficult has risen so much and it is not profitable anymore.

I believe the markets will recover some time in the future and then things will be okay. With prices so low now, it will be difficult for most hobbyists to pursue any kind of profit.

If you want to mine on its assets, I advise you to buy devices that are able to do this, and it also works in its calculation that electricity will be consumed a lot to do this, it is not an easy thing and I do not think that a beginner can do that.

yes cause there are cpu and gpu miners and it does not matter which type of miner do you use to mine your favourite coin i just think that if you don't have good hardware and lot sof money it is just wasting of your time and money just tray trading you may profit more from trading.

Certainly, you can make a lot of money through mining via a graphics card, but you must secure an abundant and permanent electricity source and have sufficient information about ways to cool the processor and miners and other mining basics and choose the cryptocurrency that gives the largest production of mining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/27/2019 at 9:12 PM, 1millionClub said:

Mining became pretty hard these days because you have to put a lot of profit to get the mining devices. Not to mention the high prices of electricity that is required for mining process. That makes it hard to even get your profit back!

Yes, it is possible to make some money through mining through the GPU, but it will be very small profits. Therefore, it is not good, and your machine will be damaged due to its use of full strength and high temperature on it.

THINK POSITIVE

GPU mining i think its profitable but there are some fees that will make it difficult for you, because first of all you need to buy mining tools which are very high and there are other payments like electricity and data.

Time is the ultimate weapon!