Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller?

yes there are some sites which support skrill and neteller you can buy and sell there for example you can sell your bitcoin and receive neteller such as bitpanda spectrocoin or bestchange.com but the problem is they require kyc but the majority of the people do not want to share their kyc 

You can try all the P2P exchanges that we have and offer no kyc escrow to trade with any way you want, be it paypal or skrill of course they will be having scammers there too so when you learn to avoid them you can trade without a problem.

Hello friend. Indeed, your question is very important because there are many hackers and fake websites that you shouldn't trust so you don't want to lose your balance by trading in cryptocurrencies. 

There is a great site that has an app for Android phones, you should try Paxulv, it has over 300 payment options including Neteller and Skills.  If you try to make money from here, it will not hurt you.

Sorry bro. I don't have much information about it. Because I recently joined this platform. Just 6 months my friends help me in this so they also give me money they owe withdraw money from it. When I expert in it. Then I able to share my information on these comments. Now I have just some information about this site. 

The most wonderful and Amazing android app Paxful. It has 250 plus trading options.I will recommend you to use this.you can exchange with easy use,and can get easy withdraw.l have also used it.if you need to use you should try it first.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

i dont have much idea about exchanges that supports local currency deposit or fiat deposit , nut i think mercatox and yobit has features t deposit or withdraw  funds in perfect money payeer or Skrill , please check yourself 

Yobit doesn't support Skrill but I should check Mercatox exchange. I think UK based many exchange support Skrill. I don't know even binance will open skrill withdrawal  service in future time? I started to search in google to find more UK registered cryptocurrency  exchange platforms. 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:46 AM, coinliker said:

Hi everybody, Anyone know any exchange that Support skrill/ Neteller/ Perfect Money? And also how much fee to withdraw and is require KYC for withdraw?  If anyone know kindly share   

You can withdraw at bestchnage site because best chnage site has many paymnet options such as Skrill, Neteller, Perfect money, master card, visa card.You can withdraw in any payment system.Withdraw fees are much lower.

Bitpanda is  an online exchange that accepts skrill as a payment method.Bitpanda  accepts customers mainly from Europe. Usually the fee bitpanda charges for skrill s around 4%.And i think this is the best .

On 11/1/2019 at 5:46 AM, coinliker said:

Hi everybody, Anyone know any exchange that Support skrill/ Neteller/ Perfect Money? And also how much fee to withdraw and is require KYC for withdraw?  If anyone know kindly share   

I use only perfect money because it is best and secure and the exchange where I used the perfect money is Yobit exchange. I don't go after other exchanges which will be new to me but my friend have suggested me Paxful exchange. Which have many options for withdraw but now a days I am investing in coins so my money is circulation. Because it's a Bull run phase and fee are very high for transactions. 

I do not have the name of a specific exchange that I can advise you about, but I think that today there are not many exchanges that require KYC, because this is contrary to the principle of cryptocurrencies, which is relying on complete confidentiality regarding personal information of traders, and the exchange that requests personal information is due to the centralization that We left the regular coins for it.

• +1 1

What are these coins my friend, it seems like it is the first time that I have heard of them, Skrillneteller, is totally new tome, have you won it in an airdrop, or from a faucet site? because I think such infamous cons do not have read projects and they are distributed by some sites just to get visitors.

• +2 1

Nice post dear friend according to my opinion paxful is best and good exchange that support coins like skrill and netheral in paxful there are many payments options is present so i refered to you people to visit and use paxful best of luck

Dear friends, Frankly, I do not know any trades that have this advantage, but I always hear from my friends about it and they have advised me of paxful and spectrocoin. They are great platforms and I think they provide this service

• +2 1

My friend you can use paxful is great for supporting coins i know there is a lot of exchange sites that support neteller and skrill   but i am sure of these two i wush you best of luck my friend

I do not know much if there are exchanges that support Skrill and Neteller, but I use the yobit exchange, I prefer it and consider it the best and the most secure.

Dear friend, I know two exchanges who provided this service Spectrocoin but you need to verify your account Bitpanda you need to verify your account but not like sending your ID or selfi not like bitpanda using third website service to verify your account then you need chat  Video with someone directly with the app in your phone, show your passport, take a selfi and answer some questions.

Bestchange.com is the legit and good marketplace to exchange your crypto to any e-currency. It has a huge number of legit collection of web and there you can find different rate also.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello, everybody! Is there any exchange that accepts Skrill, Neteller, or Perfect Money? Also, how much is the withdrawal fee, and is KYC needed for withdrawal? If anyone has any details, please share it.

This service was provided by two exchanges that I am aware of.

You must check your account to use Spectrocoin.

Bitpanda is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows you to trade bitcoin You must verify your account, but not by sending your id or taking a selfie. Instead, you must video chat with a person using the Bitpanda app, show them your passport, take a selfie, and answer some questions.