Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller?

Bestchange.com is the legit and good marketplace to exchange your crypto to any e-currency. It has a huge number of legit collection of web and there you can find different rate also. 

• +1 1

I don't know any trade who underpins skrill. however, payer,perfect money is upheld by btcapha, yobbit. what's more, I think skrill don't have programming interface framework so installment will be manual and that is hazardous to me.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, usjiavaka said:

Be careful before using these sites check the member states then use because new people can cheat you. So do a search before using any one of them.

Previously I say many thanks for your attention and advice because with this I can see and check the site so well that I cannot be deceived by them so in using the site I need to be careful to do it.

• +1 1

Sorry I can say exactly about this metter. But I need to know clearly about this metter. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

• +1 1

Yes of course, it is called paxful and it has many options of making your withdrawal Without much stress and the charges is less

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Zukizukizuki said:

at hand engage in exchanges wich hold skrill an neteller but I estimate the time I was download huobi.pro trading app I estimate I was proverb this payment in the app.

Yes in Huobi pro exchange you can do that in OTC Trading option I don't know if you can find Skrill and Nettler but it's a good idea i will check that, but now I use localebitcoin to have Skrill or Nettler or any other payment options

• +1 1

There are many sites that provide this, I think you can use Paxful. I have tried it and there are so many choices that you can use there, even what you are looking for is there. So try it first.

• +1 1

Nettler and Skrill has itself cryptocurrency wallet you can add money and cash out the amount .

I personally used nettler btc wallet and withdrawal money in my desire local bank account.

• +1 1

On 11/1/2019 at 10:05 PM, Migo said:

Yes I do, there is a wonderful site which has an app for android phones too, you should try paxful, he has more than 300 payment options, including neteller and skill, visit it and tell me what do you think about that

Yes i agree with you my friend i have same opinion like you there is a wonderful site which has an app for Android mobiles too, you should try paxful.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Ramjan019 said:

Paxfull provides the exchanges that you request such as Perfect Money and more.  Please download on your Android / iOS.  good luck..

What about trading platform exchanges any ideas with ones have skrill deposit or withdrawal options?

• +1 1

This is quite difficult to get if you are talking about crypto exchanges, the funnels are just quite really not straight forward like that. This kind of payment systems are common in forex. Maybe in the near future, if there is a need for that, it would be done.

• +1 1

Very good, so considering that I should use it, I have no idea that a trade would allow Nettler to scribble dollar consensually.  In crypto advertising we must rely on the trade that is reliable and as a significant alternative to the many trades that are currently conducted with false cash and they are truthful.

• +1 1

There are a  few sites that can offers you to buy BTC from the Skrill balance. You can try checking Bitpanda, Spectrocoin, Paxful etc.There can be more other sites too. Just research in the internet please be alert there can be fake sites too. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Currently the best site to exchange my favorites is the yobit site. there is a great website that has apps for Android phones,

Good luck to you, I also love the Yubit platform, which for me is one of the best platforms that I've worked on, but currently it does not have any official application in Android.

I think there is no site support it but support payeer and qiwi i think you may find it in ptc sites that means pay to click sites not here in bitcoin cryptocurrency

I just paintings on yobit simplest. I do not know any desirable trade determine that aid neteller or skrill. I simply paintings on yobit for my pocket money only however it is all in my crypto global.

Skrill and Neteller I don't know but yobit is at the forefront in this aspect and is already accepting payeer, that's why this exchange surprises me more and more.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:46 AM, coinliker said:

Hi everybody, Anyone know any exchange that Support skrill/ Neteller/ Perfect Money? And also how much fee to withdraw and is require KYC for withdraw?  If anyone know kindly share   

Some electronic wallets transfer system has Kyc restrictions other wise we cannot done deposit and withdraw on that system. I never used perfect money. 

I have not had the need to use skill, so I am not up to date with that information. But I read good references from other friends, good data to consider if you need it.

I will try to shape all that is published. Most people need to know all at once. I have no idea about any kind of exchanger designed to help Skrill together with Neteller later.

On 11/1/2019 at 1:46 AM, coinliker said:

Hi everybody, Anyone know any exchange that Support skrill/ Neteller/ Perfect Money? And also how much fee to withdraw and is require KYC for withdraw?  If anyone know kindly share   

for perfect money you can use yobit.

for skrill there are bitpanda, localbitcoins, paxful, exmo and spectrocoin but they charge from 4% to 10% on fees

for neteller, bitpanda and localbitcoins

all of those are trusted so choose which is the best for you 

There are quite a few websites are available that supports paypal/perfect money/skrill etc. Bestexchange . com is one of them actually. So you can also check others. L

Localbitcoin and paxful support skrill and netellar . Mercatox exchange support merchant payment like payeer and perfect money. 

skrill and netteler are not my forte, I'm less interested in it, but on the low withdrawal fee I can recommend using binance or kucoin. It does not require KYC, nor does yobit require KYC.