BOUNTY 100,000 DIYT Coins DIY Tube Video Community - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

BOUNTY 100,000 DIYT Coins DIY Tube Video Community

I'm sure its will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I encourage everyone to participate!

Wow this is so long to peruse yet I read it cautiously and I think this is a generally excellent bounty.I joined this abundance I trust I will get a decent benefit from this abundance.

Exactly a nice Bounties. I did not register either, but I will register. I hope I can benefit from the awards.

It was a long article to read but your efforts are clear, but I did not understand the main benefit of the project, what will this project add to the crypto community?

Ok i will join your project and i  will try to make couple of videos on YouTube to promote let's see how much the price of your coin could reach ? And we get profit or not?

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

6 hours ago, Hajara said:

website interface and like job like Dtube based by Steem network and in this website sultry well-behaved abuser and which remembrance they spend as a reward and souvenir value and planned exchange

Yes, I also wanted to have this. They have a good project and road map. I just hope they are serious and actually apply this.

5 hours ago, Ummlqusum said:

this gift I consider I will comprehend a not to boot life threatening profit by this wealth to you to bit this plenitude

Yes, I advise everyone who gets this gift to try to invest them in platforms that support and trade them and try to enlarge the capital obtained.

Wow ... This is a very long topic, you explain a Bounty program in detail. Everyone has different thoughts, for me to prefer a bounty program that gives prizes in the form of cryptocurrencies that already have high liquidity. Hopefully there are other members who join the bounty program that you share.

To qualify for payment, your video must be completed by Friday at the latest, and must be played for at least 7 days before your payment can be issued. Send us an email containing your video link to enter the bonus and start the hour.

Just readed the ann string, this coin and idea looks intriguing. Going follow DIYT coin.

Saw that DIYT coin is additionally a MN coin, is it conceivable to run a masternode on a facilitating administration?

I expect the value of your project will expanse day by day, but slow deployment is a problem with your currency This is a great achievement for me. I expect that every day, ton description people gain ton description digital services and I buy no good service like your project