BOUNTY 100,000 DIYT Coins DIY Tube Video Community - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

BOUNTY 100,000 DIYT Coins DIY Tube Video Community

DIY Tube Video Community Bounty Campaign

See our official ANN on this forum here: 

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

We are running a two part campaign here.

- One part will be to increase viewers and content creators on our site DIY Tube Video Community. (Detailed below).

- The second part will be to bring in investors and buyers for DIY Tube Coin (DIYT). (This part is coming soon, below. Watch for the edit).

RULES

Payment will be made in DIYT Coins one time each week and based on your performance during the week.

To participate in the bounty you must first be a member of DIY Tube Video Community https://www.diytube.video

Then email me admin@diytube.video with your username on DIY Tube. Use a real email address when signing up so that we can communicate about the project as needed. You do not have to sign up with your real name on DIY Tube but you must give me your real name in the intro email.

All activities must be written down in a word file and sent to me once a week, on Friday afternoon. The first report will be due next Friday, November 8th by 8 PM EST. If you do not get your report turned in on time, you do not get paid. If your report is not in Word format, doc or docx, you will not get paid. Payments will be made in DIYT Coins during the day Tuesday as I confirm your work is done. Please understand that it may take some time to confirm all jobs performed. Members must be running the DIY Tube Core wallet and submit their receive address in their introductory email in order to receive their coins.

You can get the core wallet here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

Of course, all work must be done to promote our company or websites and not against us. DIY Tube being a video sharing site, there are YouTube trolls out bashing us and, of course, will attempt to write negative stories and ask for payment. It does not make sense but that's how they are.

Also for this reason do NOT share your work or links here on this forum thread. Please send your work only to admin@diytube.video

The DIY Tube Video Community is giving out a maximum of 100,000 DIYT during this bounty. When the coins run out, the bounty ends. Details on the number of remaining coins will be posted here on this thread each week.

DIYT Payments are divided among the following:

YT videos 10,000 DIYT
YT comments 10,000 DIYT
Articles 20,000 DIYT
Facebook 10,000 DIYT
Twitter 10,000 DIYT

For information about our company, please read our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com and our community pages: http://www.diytube.info/

Use the above information when writing your articles and posts. Use your own words and do not copy/past from our sites. Copy/paste and plagiarism will not be paid.

Part 1 - Increase DIY Tube Views + Content

YouTube video promotions

In order to participate, your channel must be monetized on YouTube. If your channel is not monetized, you cannot participate and you will not be paid.

First, email me admin@diytube.video with your YouTube channel link and be sure the number of subs is visible for me to confirm. If accepted, I will email you and let you know. You MUST be approved before you make a video in order to receive the bounty.

Make a video promoting DIY Tube Video Community and upload it publicly on your channel. The video must be at least 1 minute long but can be longer.

In order to qualify for payment you must have the video completed by Friday at the latest and it must run for a minimum of 7 days before your payment will be released. Send me an email containing the link to your video to enter the bounty and start the clock.

Pay is 100 DIYT per person.

There are 10,000 DIYT available for this job, enough for 100 videos on YT.

Writing YouTube comments

Find YouTube videos where people are talking about how they were demonetized, they were discriminated against by YT, their video views are falling, their videos were banned from monetization or the like. Look for videos talking about the need for an alternative to YT.

Anything where you find someone talking about the need for a new video sharing site, leave a comment.

Comments written on unrelated videos or videos having nothing to do with the topics mentioned above will not be counted in order to prevent copy/paste spam and cheating for coins. If you have a suggestion for topics that fit but are not listed above, please email me first for approval. I am sure I did not cover all topics here. I will edit the above list as needed.

Copy the link to the video you commented on and paste it into a word file. Be sure the comment has been approved and not sent to spam automatically. Comments that are visible and public will be paid. Comments that went to spam or cannot be found will not be paid for.

Warning - do this at your own risk. Do not copy/paste spam YouTube channels or you run the risk of losing your channel. Use your common sense and write comments in your own words. Use different words each time. Make it look natural. Do not use links in the comments, they will go to spam. DIY Tube will not be held responsible for the loss of a YT channel due to copy/paste or spam.

You can write something like
"I joined DIY Tube Video Community and they monetize everyone immediately"
"You should check out DIY Tube Video Community, because they support freedom of speech"

These are just a few ideas. Use your own words. Email me for ideas if you need suggestions. Always use the words "DIY Tube Video Community" in your comment. Use those words in every comment in order for it to count. Do not paste the link to our website or it will go to spam.

Pay is 0.2 DIYT per comment, about $0.02 each.

There are 10,000 DIYT available for this job, enough for 50,000 comments. Limit of 100 DIYT per person, per week.

Articles and Blogs

Write an article in your own words about DIY Tube Video Community and post it on popular blog, article or forum sites. The websites must be well established with millions of viewers and not new. Articles submitted to small or new websites will not be paid. Sites with no ability for someone to leave a comment under your article are best. If comments are open to the public under your article, please police up later and be sure no YouTube trolls bash us. Thanks.

Articles must be at least 500 words to qualify for payment.

Copy/paste or articles not written in your own words will not be paid. All articles will be checked for originality.

You may apply to submit more than one article per person, per week.

Pay is 100 DIYT per article, about $10 each.

There are 20,000 DIYT available for this job, enough for 200 articles

Facebook articles

Applicants must have at least 200 real, live friends as well as an active account in order to quality.

First, follow our official Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/DIYTubeVideo

Then email me with a link to your FB page for approval. If you are not approved, you cannot receive the bounty.

Write a post promoting DIY Tube Video Community containing at least 200 words. Posts should be unique and in your own words. Copy/paste or plagiarism will not be paid.

Applicants can send out up to 10 posts per week, per person.

Pay is 10 DIYT per post, about $1 each.

There are 10,000 DIYT available for this job, enough for 1,000 posts.

Twitter posts

Applicants must have at least 200 real, live followers as well as an active account in order to quality.

First follow our official twitter page: https://twitter.com/DIY_Tube_Video

Then email me a link to your twitter profile. You must be approved before you can enter the bounty. You cannot be paid if you are not approved.

Send out at least 10 different and unique tweets about our company or websites each week in order to qualify.

Tweets must include https://www.diytube.vide in order to qualify. Use hashtags fitting your tweet and relative to the video sharing community.

Pay is 1 DIYT per tweet for a total of 10 DIYT per person, per week.

There are 10,000 DIYT available for this job, enough for 10,000 tweets.

Once you receive payment each week, please be kind and leave a comment here on this thread to let the community know we are fair and legit.

NOTE: I am not a bounty expert. But I am a marketing and SEO expert by trade and have had people working for me through the years and this is no different. I am the CEO of DIY Tube Video Community LLC.

Coming soon......

Part Two - bring in investors and buyers

QUESTION: What would you charge us to put our signature under your name on this forum? Please let us know. Cost per week/month.

• Useful or interesting 3

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

well , long topic to read but i will do it tommorow cause im going to sleep now but before that i want to say congratulation for your project guys and i hope you the best for this project , im surly will entre this compain .

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you. It took me a couple hours to write this. And I have the second half to set up yet. Let me know what you think when you have read it.

• Useful or interesting 2

it was really hard to read, but, it was helpful.

it's just rather boring to me to read big texts, but your bounty guide was interesting.

i've tried this and recorded a video. And i got some coins!

it's pretty good that you can make videos from different channels and claim more coins.

thank you!

3 minutes ago, PrivateEnterprise said:

That was a difficult read but not quite as bad has reading tax law. 

You make some pretty good offerings but it goes along with a lot of hard work.

I've been watching your project for a few days and curious to know, it appears nobody is interested in buying the coin so what is the incentive for us to do all this work for a coin nobody seems to want? There has been no trading for days and its value is only worth a penny?

There are some YouTube trolls who want DIY Tube Video Community to fail. They mined the coin and then, when get got on an exchange, they dumped the coin at below cost to destroy our coin value.

What people dont understand though is that the first person to buy them out, wins big time. Because the coins will then be sold at the normal 10 cents from then on.

We are not advertising the coin sales yet either right now because we are working on fixing our masternodes. When we get that going, we will set up masternode pools to allow people to stake and earn DIY Tube Coins with smaller amounts. This will bring a lot of buyers for the coin.

Then we can advertise heavily and get things moving.

This is great and all buy 1 DIYT seems to be = 8 SATOSHI (current trading price). So thats like you're giving us 800 satoshi to make a video or 8 satoshi to make a twitter post?

I'm an entrepreneur to and i salute you for starting this but really why would anyone do these things for you? Might as well be asking for FREE.

1 minute ago, jmigdlc99 said:

This is great and all buy 1 DIYT seems to be = 8 SATOSHI (current trading price). So thats like you're giving us 800 satoshi to make a video or 8 satoshi to make a twitter post?

I'm an entrepreneur to and i salute you for starting this but really why would anyone do these things for you? Might as well be asking for FREE.

We just got on the coin exchange and some YouTube trolls listed a few coins for one cent each. It does not end the World. Once their coins are bought up, the coin will be sold for 10 cents each, the normal value.

You trust us or you dont. Its totally up to you.

I mine coins that are brand new and not even trading yet. No value, nothing to back them. Why do I do it? For the potential value later.

15 minutes ago, PrivateEnterprise said:

Be that as it may, it still doesn't matter what someone did to your coin to drive it's value down, people still don't see enough value to buy it as it is. I think it's unfair to tell people they don't understand> It kind of makes me feel stupid because I, like everyone else don't see the coin even being worth a penny, otherwise it would be bought. What is not being understood here?

This was not a direct and personal insult to you. Let me quote the important part here, which should explain my point:

"the first person to buy them out, wins big time. Because the coins will then be sold at the normal 10 cents from then on."

Just now, moree4 said:

The price buy order on exchange is just 35 sat for each coin, maybe you want to increase your bounty pool for twitter i want join that

Please read my explanations above. Some YouTube trolls are trying to destroy DIY Tube. They mined some coins, then put in a low buy order and a low sell order. That stopped the exchange for now.

We are going to fix our Masternodes. Then we will sell coins. The first MN buyer will bring the price back up to 10 cents each.

1 hour ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

But I'm sure you'll now claim it's an even bigger reason to buy them.

Actually, yes. DIY Tube team has not sold one single coin yet. We are reserving our sale until after we fix our Masternodes.

Our team is currently working on a testnet to fix the Masternodes.

After we launched our blockchain, we found an error where miners on a yiimp mining pool could bypass the MN and get 100% of the rewards. So we opened it up to full POW mining until we fix the issue.

Soon we will release the updates and then we will start marketing of the Masternodes. We have 4 million coins for sale. So those few coins that are being dumped at a low price will not affect the market at all.

The first MN buyer will be a total winner because he/she will have the lowest cost investment of all. The price will then immediately go back up to 10 cents per coin. Because I am in constant contact with all the mining pool owners and they are spreading the word about updates. Their miners are waiting for the coin to return to its normal value and MN buyers to move in.

Then we will be in business.

I've been watching your project for a few days and curious to know, it appears nobody is interested in buying the coin so what is the incentive for us to do all this work for a coin nobody seems to want? There has been no trading for days and its value is only worth a penny?

On 11/4/2019 at 5:40 AM, rmcxdy said:

We are holding off on selling masternodes at this time so the market is at rest for now. Also someone decided to sell their coins at way below our initial offering price, which stopped the market until we sell masternodes.

On Nov 10th we will fork our blockchain and we are dropping POW mining. We will move to wallet and MN staking only. Then we will have plenty of buyers for the coins. At that time, the first buyers will have a great deal on the cheaper coins until they are off the market.

Our team has not sold any coins yet. We are waiting until the dumped coins are gone before we sell any for MN and wallet staking ourselves.

We are also adding more value to DIY Tube Coin soon so the price will be held at a good level moving forward.

9 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Does DIYT is listed to any exchanges? or not yet? Im interested to join the bounty program.

Yes, our coin is has the highest trade volume today on two trading pairs BTC/DIYT and ETH/DIYT on the exchange we are trading on.

You can see it here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=LTC_BTC

We are 2nd in the list for BTC and first for ETH volume.

13 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes, our coin is has the highest trade volume today on two trading pairs BTC/DIYT and ETH/DIYT on the exchange we are trading on.

You can see it here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=LTC_BTC

We are 2nd in the list for BTC and first for ETH volume.

Okay sir thank you. Gonna check it now if i can grab some DIYT. 😊

Wow this is so long to read but i read it carefully and i think this is a very good bounty.I joined this bounty i hope i will get a good profit from this bounty.Thank you for share this bounty and i want to thank DIY Tube for this amazing bounty.    

Just readed the ann thread, this coin and concept looks interesting. Going follow DIYT coin.

Saw that DIYT coin is also an MN coin, is it possible to run a masternode on a hosting service? 

This is great oppourtunity to earn this valueable coin.I hope day by day all person increase all digital service and i dont found any good service like your project ,i hope your project value day by day increase but have one problem your coin is masternode coin isee all masternode coin price drop after a few days.but i bleve your coin price is increase and comunnity .i join this bounty thanks for shareing it.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:44 PM, Gp4real said:

Wow,it's really long to read,but I read tho,well i would have loved to join if the bounty is still on,if it's still open ,please quote me.

The bounty is still on. You can join.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, Obydullah said:

This is great oppourtunity to earn this valueable coin.I hope day by day all person increase all digital service and i dont found any good service like your project ,i hope your project value day by day increase but have one problem your coin is masternode coin isee all masternode coin price drop after a few days.but i bleve your coin price is increase and comunnity .i join this bounty thanks for shareing it.

Thank you. We are going to be adding more value to the coin all the time. This week I am starting to work inside DIY Tube to give the coin more real world use.

Companies will be able to purchase DIYT Coins to pay for advertising inside our website using paypal, debit and credit cards. Members will be able to pay the same way and use DIYT Coins to pay for promoting their channel or video onto the homepage. Viewers can send a tip to their favorite channel or set up donations like on Patreon. And much more.

I am working on all that starting this week. It will take some time to finish the programming though but it will come.

19 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

After checking this website they need to change website interface and similar project like Dtube based by Steem network and in this website hot good user and which token they use as a reward and token price and listed exchange

We are much better than Dtube, I think. I did not like them last I was over there. I make videos for a living as well and have tried many sites. DIY Tube is a combination of all the best features of the top video sharing sites combined.

We have our own coin and blockchain DIYT Coins. And we are on two exchanges now. You can buy DIYT here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Buy-DIYT-Coin.html

I thank you for letting me know your project, it is really good to have an income and a way to build a strong community, wish the project success.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, Rebel said:

DIY already launched there bounty on bitcointalk . I had join already. It will be list in another exchange in December.

Wow its great news if they list their coin in this month it will be very good for us i think we all need to join their bounty.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

29 minutes ago, Sabbir Ahammed said:

This is great bounty.  i hope this is great chance to earn this coin at this moment but i didn't hot to claim tjis coin. if any one know hot to join amd claim this coin please mention me by details 

Simply pick a project you want to do. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or commenting. Email me with the size of your account to get started admin@diytube.video