chamdiana90

Can you teach me please how to trade ?

as a newbie i dont know rules about trade i know it is very risky for newbie but i want to earn money please teach me trade. 

I believe that you should look for courses on YouTube /social media, this forum is new, it doesn't contain educational content

Once you get your fiat exchanged for crypto id suggest you go for day trading.Well in case of short term trades you also need to constantly keep taxes in mind. Every profitable sale is a taxable event, and you need to put away the money to pay the capital gains for that transaction. This eats, what 25, 30% of your profit on every sale. too.If you don’t know to trade, you could invest your money with managers on the Genesis Vision platform. You can see all of their trade history and performance when decided who to invest your money with. You can even invest in funds for more passive style investment.

Trading is not that much complicated until you have the beginner level knowledge and you have to train yourself first for the trading using different platforms. 

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

What is your goal to get more BTC or invest in a certain coin? Always keep this in mind, especially when creating your portfolio. If your goal is to get more BTC, be careful not to become too loyal to certain coins.

You must configure yourself and follow some lessons that explain the way of successful trading
You follow recommendations at first to learn to analyze yourself

I think for now you should just buy any coin at the bottom and sell when it bounce up and take your profits. But in the future you should learn to do your research about coins before investing because if its a scam you'll lose your money.

You can write How To Trade Crypto in youtube and you have thousand of videos and tutorial for that,you can watch trade on exchange much better than if we show you step by step here 

Learning how to trade is easy but learning how to make successful trades is quiet difficult, the best way to start is by taking your time and analyzing the crypto currency market over the last six years, pay attention to every details and from the information you gather, you will know the best coins to trade and methods to trade with them.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:32 PM, chamdiana90 said:

as a newbie i dont know rules about trade i know it is very risky for newbie but i want to earn money please teach me trade. 

As a beginner in trading you should know exchanging cryptographic money is dangerous , on the off chance that you didnt realize how to dissect the market you won't know the cost where its going. 

My recommendation on you is to put resources into well known ICO that can possibly develop available for the time being , its give you exceptional yields however its still unsafe simply be carefull in contributing.

For newbies, please trade with the following basic rules, namely investing money that we can afford to lose, don't be too greedy in take profit, don't be too fanatical about one coin and do a detailed analysis yourself. Obey the basic rules will avoid losses.

It is easy just follow the annotations on YouTube and they will provide you with the necessary information and in detail and will understand everything

THINK POSITIVE

There are many place from where you can learn the Crypto as well as Forex trading and the best of them are the Youtube and Google as they are free.

Trading is not much since you have mate this syndicate I am sure you gonna learn enough of how to trade in this forum well I am not good in trade just like you trying to learn here

Why don't you try to watch in youtube there are many video tutorials how to trade and earn in cryptocurrency. You should not start to trade a big amount of money, just trade only at least $20 just for practice it, you just buy low and sell high.

Dear little bit i know about it before doing this you should get knowledge by studying about trading and there is besy way for study you tube i alway get help from you tube for any kind of trouble for trading there are available many best from you can study easyly that how to trade therefore i recomend you this 

I have a little bit knowledge and experience but i can give some my experience to you, If you are trading on exchange that have a trollbox, dont trust people say QQQ Go 1000 sat buy it now, etc. Learn to read candlestick pattern the last one pay more attention to some crypto news.

On the off chance that you truly needs to figure out how to exchange you need to screen day by day the cost. For me 1year is sufficient experience in case you're not kidding dealer. Try not to be apprehensive on the off chance that you mistook on the grounds that that error will instruct you. Everytime you flop consistently recollect why it occurs and maintain a strategic distance from it once more. Exchanging has chance, face your dread.. learn and comprehend why altcoin is dumping, and when it siphoning.. continuously check the report about crypto.

extremely difficult to instruct everybody to be merchant, however you need comprehend specialized investigation with patient and feeling controller alongside. continue learning and practice, at that point you will be great dealer in the event that you have a lot of understanding about exchanging.

19 hours ago, biggapp said:

My recommendation on you is to put resources into well known ICO that can possibly develop available for the time being , its give you exceptional yields however its still unsafe simply be carefull in contributing.

Oh man he is a newbie in crypto and your first advice to him is put his money in ICO? Thats gon scare him away from crypto in general because ico will scam him off his money.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:32 PM, chamdiana90 said:

I don't think if any one can teach you here, you just have to practice in demo accounts. But a principal of trading is to buy low sell high price.

I believe that everyone is always learning in this world of crypto day by day because new opportunities keeps coming so you can also join in the process of learning by join forums,  sites and social medias that are related d to crpto to learn. 

Just learn few things before starting the trading.
Basic knowledge of the trading.
How to keep patience while trading.
Best exchange to trade.
And best tutor to learn from.

20k+ Active Crypto Leads are available in a very reasonable price 😇

There are a lot of things to learn as a beginner about trading laws, and you must have some personal qualities such as patience and speed of good decision-making,

First of all you have to read and follow the communication sites that talk about trading and to follow the news regularly, and before buying any Currency You must study this currency in terms of Total Supply and the volume of trading and the company owning it and the history of this currency, because unfortunately there are a lot of coins SCAM and then choose the best price to buy and you can find out from the news and analysis channels and then choose the best time to sell Little l Not greedy, because greed is possible to miss you a lot of Winning trades and turns into a loss. Of course there is a lot to learn but these are the most important principles.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:45 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

You must configure yourself and follow some lessons that explain the way of successful trading
You follow recommendations at first to learn to analyze yourself

Trading teaching is quite hard as we have different edge. My trading tactics may not work for you if you don't have the resources I have and yours may also not work for me. Learning from your mistakes is the best learning strategy in cryptocurrency trading