A Mistake or A lesson - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

A Mistake or A lesson

We are learning from mistakes every day. I had also gain a learn from mistakes. I was buy in high price then I sell in low price.

It's accurate, which errors all of us help to make whenever buying and selling can do useful training later on. Simply because these errors allow it to be the training for all of us not to help to make precisely the same errors another period. Consequently, it is crucial to consider good to react to the actual mistakes we now have created.

I think there is no mistake but only failure. If you fail, you should not mention it. Instead, avoid never having to fail again. Can be considered as a lesson in things not done.

On 11/29/2019 at 2:45 PM, Nahna said:

It's true that learn from mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes than it will be a lesson. So be positive always whether you are going through a bad time. Try to take risk. Today if you lose few coins by trading, tomorrow you will earn a lot. Because of enthusiastness. From the mistakes you can learn, it is learning from which you pay with money, it depends on each one to learn from it or continue committing them again and again, it is worth failing if you do not stop for a moment and take note of failure. When I make a mistake, I always say I learned a lesson that cost me a lot and I shouldn't repeat it again.

Nahna your opinion is deep, truly mistakes will also be made sometimes even more than once but the ability to turn those mistakes into lessons sorely depends on our reaction toward such occurrences.

Blunder will be a section of each accomplishment. Yet it is usually far better if the realized instruction is coming from people blunders an individual produced. Don't pin the consequence on oneself regarding carrying out one thing completely wrong, as opposed to blaming oneself, a study on that as an alternative put it to use being a determination to accomplish a lot more and turn into a lot more far better.

11 minutes ago, Senorita said:

Blunder will be a section of each accomplishment. Yet it is usually far better if the realized instruction is coming from people blunders an individual produced. Don't pin the consequence on oneself regarding carrying out one thing completely wrong, as opposed to blaming oneself, a study on that as an alternative put it to use being a determination to accomplish a lot more and turn into a lot more far better.

You mean learn from the mistakes of others? I think this is also important for us to do. I have read that if we do what successful people do, we will at least get 80-90% success like them. So by copying what other people are doing (successful people) we will most likely succeed too.

I'm agree with you that every mistake is a lesson but why someone will come in trade without enough knowledge trading isn't place for those people who don't have enough knowledge about crypto trade.

in eхchаnging therе's  nо botсh. hеrе all is lesson. by doing еvеry blame, yоu'll  lessоn a modеrn Teсhnic. by that you just dо nоt dо the sаmе botch and саn thrive in ехсhanging sеgment

Your intelligent human being reported make sure you study on other's flaws so there's no need to master a very difficult manner by way of building these folks you. Wise to get stock trading is definitely just practising upon an web-site which will ensure that you get imitation capital, nonetheless serious sells. You cannot find any probability, exclusively numerous coaching.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:04 PM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

from mistakes we learn a lot of experience and this is the most valuable lesson to become better at trading, before becoming a great trader there must be alot of exprience of mistakes but they are trying to improve so neatly .

Some sort of prudent man or women claimed it is best to study from other people's problems making sure that you won't have to study this tricky technique by means of doing these individuals by yourself. A good option intended for dealing is usually doing when using web page which often supply you with bogus dollars, although authentic promotes. There is absolutely no possibility, solely many instructions.

On Fri Nov 01 2019 at 7:04 PM, Moldovan said:

It depends on your perspective of that mistake. Some people regret doing their mistakes and they think they are stupid for doing that. Others are happy when making mistakes because this way they can learn from that and gain more experience for the future. 

A mistake is a lesson to the one in that make the mistake when you make a mistake you learn from it

Very wise thinking you are right mistaken is that a lesson for whom want to be sucses couse no one can't avoid mistakes at every case mattera on trading or invest. Ita nature of this world as humanbeing just not give up easly.wish good for us all. 

Your gifted individual organism reported finish trusty you analysis on other's flaws accordingly there's no penury to master a identical recalcitrant comportment by fashion of edifice these people you. 

in trading making mistakes is a natural thing so we can learn from mistakes more carefully and will be a lesson for us to be even better

From mistake we get lesson, the problem is sometimes we blame the market. I only have a year experience about trading activity and only get one lesson, never enter market without set SL and TP. Look's simple but I don't know why I keep broke that rules and make me lost 40% from my fund.

in trading in attendance is no mistake. at this juncture every single one is lesson. by burden every fault, you may possibly example a new Technic. by that you don't puzzle out the alike fault and be able to be in the black in trading split