A Mistake or A lesson - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

A Mistake or A lesson

Its both mistake and lesson learned. all those mistake's that you have done, then make it as a lesson and dont ever let it happen again. so good luck to you mate.

Of course whenever you trade with any coins it totally depends upon your decision from which there can be a chance of mistake or to learn about it so i think sometimes its good to make mistake so that you will be able to gain more knowledge and experience through it.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:04 AM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

Maybe some people instantly lose hope when they have lose their money and I think that is natural every business is have risk of losing money and time.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

15 minutes ago, Ziyah said:

You are right that every mistake must have a lesson, for that you should not give up easily in trading, because mistakes can be a very valuable experience to be better, behind the mistakes there are advantages.

Making mistakes in crypto trading is unavoidable because when you commit a mistake, you didn't even know in advance that what you were doing in the past would be considered as a mistake in the future. You make your own analysis and think you have made a right decision based on current situation but when some time passes and situation changes, your previous correct decisions will turn into mistakes. You should not criticize yourself and just learn from mistakes.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

This why i say always practiceing live trading is the best way to be successful trader, it is better when you are beginner to start trading small and you will surely face losses, so it is your choice to learn by small losses or big ones. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

5 hours ago, Hafiz Khan said:

If you doing wrong one time and learn something from it it's called learning from wrong decisions but if you doing sane things wrong then it's called mistakes. 

If you are making the same mistake over and over again, it's called folly, because you should have learnt from your earlier mistakes. A wise saying goes thus, "success is not the absent of mistakes, but an overriding courage to rise above the failure."

in every mistake there is a lesson

you have to make mistakes if you want to learn

this is how its works

and in every mistake you make you are gaining an experience thats you gonna use in the future 

Being human being mistakes are part of life so do not worry if some time you made mistakes and learn a lesson from your mistakes and next time avoid from same mistake and enjoy your trade. 

A mistake or a lesson it totally depends on our experience I thinks if you invested in a wrong coin at the wrong time it's called mistakes and you typically lose and investments is now called a lesson

I always take my mistakes as a lesson. That way I can avoid making the same bad mistakes in the future. Or at least I could prevent them from happening again. Because making a mistakes is a human nature.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:04 PM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

Making mistake while trading is good because you can learn many lessons from the mistake you make and you can gain experience from your mistakes.

of course there is no perfect person in this world without mistake that he made. In trading you could lose money, but this mistake you will learn your lesson.. Just keep trading you will become a successful trader.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think all the problems that occur in life or mistakes in trading are lessons for me, through which I will learn from experience and know how to do better, in fact we do not have enough time. We must learn from all the mistakes of others and learn from experience.

All the same, even if there are no mistakes , they will happen sooner or later, mistakes are the best teacher who gives knowledge to those who made them.

You will lost many times to become a successful trader, i don't know if you can escape this step.. You will lost a lot of coins, but after sometime you will have many skills and you will be able to recover your coins by trading with experience, confidence and earn a lot.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well in trading there's always a risk that might the reason for you to have mistakes sometimes but if you overcome that it will become a lesson and will help you as you continue to do trading. 

Everyone can mistakes of this market. Because being human mistake not wrong thing but not learning from mistakes is more blunder then making mistakes. So learn from your mistakes. 

On 10/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, kobi said:

you are right, a good trader make mistakes like everyone because no one can make every time the right decision.

but a good trader i the one who learn from his mistakes so mistakes can be really helpful if you know learn from them

The biggest mistake a trader can make, in my view, is to enter into a trade without placing an order in accordance with the loss. Do not make your money suspended in the hope that the price will return and make profits, there are many opportunities in the market that enable you to offset your simple losses

On 10/31/2019 at 9:04 PM, kobi said:

Mistakes are great teachers to us in every aspect of life. In trading if a person does not learn from his mistakes than he would be considered as a nonsense.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

mistakes are the best teacher,nobody's perfect even those professional traders made mistakes so don't lose hopes,mistakes makes us a better person so make it a lesson.

Blunders are usually offering an excellent session. In the event you blunder apart the next occasion change it Blunders usually are not mattered everything you study on that a blunder could be the crucial Understand and also comprehend that.

to be realistic every mistake is a lesson if you understood what you did wrong and you found several ways/solutions that will help you do better but of course you have to practice it with low $ i think and it will get you better trader.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2019 at 3:52 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Every mistake can be a lesson once you make it right and make sure that mistakes are not going to happen again. The best lesson is can be learned through experience. 

I agree with your opinions om these issue and many people lose there capital as a result of ignorance because they don't have idea