A Mistake or A lesson - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

A Mistake or A lesson

Every trader is also ever experienced a mistake and most of them take it as a lesson and the mistake will makes them to not make the same mistake in the future, so it's a good lesson.

Everyone is saying mistakes are good because you can learn from them. But why make a mistake when you can directly avoid it? Most people do stupid mistakes that could have easily been avoided if they were more careful 

By doing crypto trading, it is certain that everyone has experienced errors. Just how do we respond to these mistakes and make them as trading lessons in the future so as not to repeat them.

15 hours ago, Rares002 said:

Everyone is saying mistakes are good because you can learn from them. But why make a mistake when you can directly avoid it? Most people do stupid mistakes that could have easily been avoided if they were more careful 

How careful can one really be to be able to avoid all the mistakes in trading? it's difficult to avoid some mistakes in trading unless you've made them in the past most times even more than once.

Everyone will surely experience mistakes in trading and analyzing the market even though we are a professional. Because predictions that we have expected will become chaotic when the market experiences unexpected problems

2 hours ago, kobi said:

How careful can one really be to be able to avoid all the mistakes in trading? it's difficult to avoid some mistakes in trading unless you've made them in the past most times even more than once.

I'm not saying we can avoid absolutely all mistakes but some mistakes people make are just stupid. If you are more careful and you do some study before performing a certain action I'm sure you can avoid a lot of mistakes 

Trading Risk is what I admire. But one thing to consider is that there is a risk in every business or investment in our life, as well as the risk of trading, but gaining experience in doing a little trading can increase the profit. This should be viewed as a positive.

If you make a mistake somewhere, someone is the beneficiary of this error. And the opposite too; It's the law in this jungle: no bonus without losses or growth without a price cut before.

I think this is where risk management and try to reduce losses is important when you make mistakes. Someone once said that as long as your winning big and your losses small, and the bigger your win your losses, you are usually right direction. This basically means that the big win, your routine can easily remove small damages, rare.

If you have done a mistake it's okay because having mistakes is a stepping stone to success and if you have never have a mistake you will never learn your lessons for your self.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:16 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

If you make a mistake somewhere, someone is the beneficiary of this error. And the opposite too; It's the law in this jungle: no bonus without losses or growth without a price cut before.

Every step  taken by our self would determine our profit or loss in our life and impact our surrounding.So lossing some thing and getting lesson in return mean we learn something new.In crypto i have made many mistakes but thanks to my friends i recovered and i hope people have same luck like me.Because when we lose we lost hope and stray away from our path .

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

Everyone traders have a mistake that they made but it is not the end. Use this mistake and learn a lesson from it to build your personality again. 

For me, such failures are a lessons. I after so much time on the crypto market,  wrong and losses are inevitable as well as profits. But, over time mistakes and failures became much less.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:18 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Trading Risk is what I admire. But one thing to consider is that there is a risk in every business or investment in our life, as well as the risk of trading, but gaining experience in doing a little trading can increase the profit. This should be viewed as a positive.

That risk is really worth it to take and also if you fail it is good to become part of your past in order to improve more in the future. 

I agree with you, I have lost several thousand dollars due to lack of accuracy, because of that mistake I am more careful right now when trading. But, when I remember that, I'm still a little upset🙄😂

Mistake is part of every success. but it's always better if your learned lessons from those mistakes you made. dont blame yourself for doing something wrong, instead of blaming yourself, learn from it. instead use it as a motivation to achieve more and become more better. 

I'm sure all of the traders have a mistakes when trading. A book or article can help you in basic trading. Trust me, A very useful lesson in trading is your own experience. If you get some mistakes and get some losses on trading don't cry and don't give up, just make it a lesson for you. So you won't fall for that for a second times.

Edited by I-KUN

in trading mistakes that are common but from these mistakes we can get an experiemce and knowledge so that in future it will be even better in becoming a trader ,such as the example of an error when  we panic rush to take decisions to lose it it one example that we must take it as exprience .

Yes I also think so. taking a wrong decision may loss our asset but in trading people learn from every mistake. I also did as mistake when I was new  and I know how to trade.

As a human, we always make a mistake. In trading, we make so many times of mistake, with we realize or not. But if we can learn from the mistake, I am sure that the mistake will give another experience to us so we can improve our skills and we can be more experience than before. Besides that, we can have a solution if, in the future, we are getting the other mistake and we can make a decision at the right time when it's needed. We don't have to afraid to make a mistake because the mistake is a part for us to grow up.

On 11/29/2019 at 2:45 PM, Nahna said:

It's true that learn from mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes than it will be a lesson. So be positive always whether you are going through a bad time. Try to take risk. Today if you lose few coins by trading, tomorrow you will earn a lot. Because of enthusiastness. From the mistakes you can learn, it is learning from which you pay with money, it depends on each one to learn from it or continue committing them again and again, it is worth failing if you do not stop for a moment and take note of failure. When I make a mistake, I always say I learned a lesson that cost me a lot and I shouldn't repeat it again.

Nahna your opinion is deep, truly mistakes will also be made sometimes even more than once but the ability to turn those mistakes into lessons sorely depends on our reaction toward such occurrences.

11 minutes ago, Senorita said:

Blunder will be a section of each accomplishment. Yet it is usually far better if the realized instruction is coming from people blunders an individual produced. Don't pin the consequence on oneself regarding carrying out one thing completely wrong, as opposed to blaming oneself, a study on that as an alternative put it to use being a determination to accomplish a lot more and turn into a lot more far better.

You mean learn from the mistakes of others? I think this is also important for us to do. I have read that if we do what successful people do, we will at least get 80-90% success like them. So by copying what other people are doing (successful people) we will most likely succeed too.

I'm agree with you that every mistake is a lesson but why someone will come in trade without enough knowledge trading isn't place for those people who don't have enough knowledge about crypto trade.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:04 PM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

from mistakes we learn a lot of experience and this is the most valuable lesson to become better at trading, before becoming a great trader there must be alot of exprience of mistakes but they are trying to improve so neatly .

Very wise thinking you are right mistaken is that a lesson for whom want to be sucses couse no one can't avoid mistakes at every case mattera on trading or invest. Ita nature of this world as humanbeing just not give up easly.wish good for us all.