A Mistake or A lesson - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

A Mistake or A lesson

It is very important to remain positive regardless of the mistakes made. More important is to learn from these mistakes and not repeat them again. We don't have to be negative because everyone made mistakes in the crypto market, but they came back stronger.

As someone said - there is no mistake. There is only positive and negative experience. Look on your problem like this. Negative results in trading is a common thing, be calm with that and just move on. 

In my opinion, when it comes to trading, especially trading in cryptocurrencies and digital assets of any kind whatsoever, the question is redundant because most of the time, a mistake indeed, is the lesson.

Thank you for this beautiful post, indeed we are always making mistakes and often these mistakes cost us a lot of money but man should not despair and stay positive and this is a very important lesson in cryptocurrency trading, and he should turn this loss experience into a paid lesson instead of Have a free lesson.

Everyone is saying mistakes are good because you can learn from them. But why make a mistake when you can directly avoid it? Most people do stupid mistakes that could have easily been avoided if they were more careful 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:15 PM, kylepresz said:

A wise person said you should learn from other people's mistakes so that you don't have to learn the hard way by making them yourself. A good idea for trading is practicing on an site which give you fake money, but real markets. There is no risk, only lots of lessons.

You will not know it was a mistake or not before you experienced it yourself. And indeed, it is costly to get experience. 

Trading is complicated when you know nothing so to be able not to commit mistakes take those experienced people's advice inorder that you will never commit mistakes.Its better to learn from other people's experienced because they are the first one who knows better than us and I'm pretty sure our Co bitcoiners here are happy to help if we just ask them.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:04 PM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

Very true... crypto brings people the control over their own finances, they win a lot in taxes, bank fees, etc, and they can also earn by trading easily... but they sometimes forget that loosing is also a possibility...

All this money lost in bad decisions, I like to think about it as payment for the lesson... and you need to make the effort and analyse things in a way that you learn the lesson

24 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

Trading is complicated when you know nothing so to be able not to commit mistakes take those experienced people's advice inorder that you will never commit mistakes.Its better to learn from other people's experienced because they are the first one who knows better than us and I'm pretty sure our Co bitcoiners here are happy to help if we just ask them.

No, don't make it like trading is a very tricky thing, friend. Trading is easy. You only need to buy low and sell high, and you need the right time to place your order. 
Learning from others must require proof that can be verified. And you are wasting money on such action. Because not necessarily, people give their trade codes easily. If they offer, surely they have other maneuverings to overwhelm the strategies taught to you. For that, believe in yourself, and don't be afraid to learn by mistakes, obviously with risk management.

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

No, don't make it like trading is a very tricky thing, friend. Trading is easy. You only need to buy low and sell high, and you need the right time to place your order. 
Learning from others must require proof that can be verified. And you are wasting money on such action. Because not necessarily, people give their trade codes easily. If they offer, surely they have other maneuverings to overwhelm the strategies taught to you. For that, believe in yourself, and don't be afraid to learn by mistakes, obviously with risk management.

Yes that is true mate but for me I have seen some people's kindness to help maybe im just too much positive on our mates here.I am eager to learn from a friend's advice and thats what I want to say.But thank you for your concern I truly appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

Yes that is true mate but for me I have seen some people's kindness to help maybe im just too much positive on our mates here.I am eager to learn from a friend's advice and thats what I want to say.But thank you for your concern I truly appreciate it.

Yes, it is sporadic, and not everyone can find the right person as you did. People can't always be trusted. A machine with a smart contract that is all we need. And the world will not get better as long as humans still make decisions.

13 hours ago, Mabdulkadir said:

Investing with high funds can be a big risk and at same time benefits but the risks has more priority than the benefits

A large investment on a purchase odd is not at all profitable when you lose 30 percent or more of your deposit) Then catch up with this price longer

Many really suffer constant failures up to the complete loss of all funds or withdrawal from trading, when the nerves are worthless. At the same time, there are those among traders who persistently continue to learn from the market; sooner or later they manage to develop the appropriate attitude and, despite all the difficulties, learn how to make money.

pxf.jpg

57 minutes ago, Cryptojochecandolsky said:

Its ok to make mistakes because we dont always know how perfect we are. Knowledge is the best way to learn, having your own mistakes can make you nearly perfect. 

Hmm.. Strong statement "having your own mistakes can make you nearly perfect" how do you compare the lessons learnt from the mistakes of others to your own personal mistake, would you say there both have the same knowledge impact?Do

1 minute ago, kobi said:

Hmm.. Strong statement "having your own mistakes can make you nearly perfect" how do you compare the lessons learnt from the mistakes of others to your own personal mistake, would you say there both have the same knowledge impact?Do

Of course your decisions should be influenced by the experiences of others. But, it’s very important you make decisions, and stand by it when you’re sure it would bring profits. 
When you lose you earn experience and when you gain, you make profit and become a better trader. 
It’s important to note that making foolish decisions doesn’t count as an experience. Make smart trades, and learn to manage risk. 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 minutes ago, Collectibles said:

Of course your decisions should be influenced by the experiences of others. But, it’s very important you make decisions, and stand by it when you’re sure it would bring profits. 
When you lose you earn experience and when you gain, you make profit and become a better trader. 
It’s important to note that making foolish decisions doesn’t count as an experience. Make smart trades, and learn to manage risk. 

On a lighter mode I can say the traders with the highest losses have loads of experience and lessons for everyone around them lol.. just joking.thanks for sharing.

7 hours ago, compglenef said:

Yеs you'rе right, our bоtches instruсts us with а right down to еаrth instanсе, а аstutе mаn аs soоn аs stаtеd yоu cаn't cоntend with a pеrsоn that has involvеmеnt. This infеrs thаt the сhаracter еncоunters yоu gеt from yоur сlаim charaсter replаcing will trаin you аnd indеed put tоgether yоu with mоre knowledge than you mаy evеr get frоm differеnt's ехperiеnсe  or bоoks оr аny grаsp aсcessible. Sо do now not get frightenеd оf mаking mistakеs, stop the possibility and cоnstаntly make the finеst out of it.

A wise man once said you can never really argue with a man that has experience, there are things that can only be learnt through personal experience and not through information.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:04 PM, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

The errors form the trader as such, you must have a key and essential strategy to not over-burn in practice, trading is one of the most difficult arts to handle but once you take control, the good idea is that you continue with the Good rhythm and the necessary seasoning to take the steps you need as a trader.

I think that the more you make mistakes, the more you can learn the future,  The more experience you have.
I think your experience will help you earn from the trade
And will keep you from making any mistakes in the future..so be careful

Your eyes decides how it turns out. I have lost massively but sometimes without that you can’t move to right track. So I take this as a lesson for myself. I work with FreshForex, where they help a lot with their features from tidy spreads to fast execution of trades and much more. It all helps me connect with things nicely to perform.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:04 PM, kobi said:

I think where trading decisions that can not be taken wisdom is a mistake for example relating to making decisions on cutlose or cutprofits. While the decisions that can be learned are lessons, for example when making technical analysis and how you enter into a trade or investment spot.

Every mistake can be a lesson once you make it right and make sure that mistakes are not going to happen again. The best lesson is can be learned through experience. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/31/2019 at 10:15 PM, kylepresz said:

A wise person said you should learn from other people's mistakes so that you don't have to learn the hard way by making them yourself. A good idea for trading is practicing on an site which give you fake money, but real markets. There is no risk, only lots of lessons.

Actually yes, we all do mistakes in trading. Even experienced traders can make mistake often. So, It should be taken normally. But doing the same mistakes again & again is not a good thing. Learning from mistake is the key to success in trading and a wise trader does that and become successful.          

More you have a mistake more you learn new thing and fast to keep what you learn in your head but if you have a knowledge less you make a mistake