A Mistake or A lesson - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

A Mistake or A lesson

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

It's true that learn from mistakes. If you learn from your mistakes than it will be a lesson. So be positive always whether you are going through a bad time. Try to take risk. Today if you lose few coins by trading, tomorrow you will earn a lot. Because of enthusiastness. 

Just now, kylepresz said:

A wise person said you should learn from other people's mistakes so that you don't have to learn the hard way by making them yourself. 

You can learn from other's mistake it's a theory but you can't implement those lessons on you. It's fact. And that happened for majority of persons.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

With more forces than can be counted influencing the market, it is rare to find any trader that does not make one mistake or the other in the course of trading. So then, making mistakes is not the problem, what is, is an inability to learn and be able to reduce the frequency of such mistakes. Whenever I lose a trade, I like to see it as having handed over my money to them to hold for me until I demand it of them.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, setifien said:

**A lesson through a mistake**

I believe that mistakes are the best teachers that make us learning new things that we did not know before

Yes you are right, our mistakes teaches us with a practical example, a wise man once said you can't argue with a man that has experience. This implies that the personal experiences you get from your own personal trading will teach you and even equip you with more knowledge than you could ever get from other's experience  or books or any expert out there. So don't get scared of making mistakes, cease the opportunity and always make the best out of it.

Yes mistakes In crypto could be costing you lots of money which is why people shouldn't be throwing their money at every ico or ieo or even a coin on an exchange before doing their research on the coin and the team.

dude take this : mistakes is part of works but the secret is to learn from your secret so you can avoid it next time , cause not all traders can do that , at least try . 

When I make a mistake, I always say I learned a lesson that cost me a lot and I shouldn't repeat it again

20 hours ago, kobi said:

Trading is full of decision making which presents us continuously with the opportunity to make mistakes, I don't think there exist any trader who has not made any mistake in one way or the other, but then, mistakes made in trading could be very expensive, they can cost you alot maybe  from few hundred bucks to thousands, in the mist of the mistakes comes a choice, the choice of turning those mistakes into a lesson learned, the former profits you nothing but the later can bring back millionszz... Stay positive...

Everything is right friend, traders are constantly mistaken, but there is a rule that helps not to become impoverished) Just do not put in the purchase order no more than 5-10% of your deposit!

From the mistakes you can learn, it is learning from which you pay with money, it depends on each one to learn from it or continue committing them again and again, it is worth failing if you do not stop for a moment and take note of failure.

Well if you make a mistake trading cryptocurrency you should take that has a lesson that is how I approach all the mistakes I have made since I started trading with cryptocurrency, this makes me to avoid making those same mistakes and improve my trading.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:15 PM, kylepresz said:

A wise person said you should learn from other people's mistakes so that you don't have to learn the hard way by making them yourself. A good idea for trading is practicing on an site which give you fake money, but real markets. There is no risk, only lots of lessons.

Learning from other people's experience is a wise thing to do but there is a limit as to what you can learn from others experiences since you are not directly involved, therefore, there is need for personal and real time experience.

4 hours ago, guderfy14 said:

Always remember this every mistake is a lesson so dont compare with this two. So in relation with crypto if we have some mistakes due to our doings in crypto world if it is trading, investing  or in the forum etc. the very important is we learn to our mistakes and it is being lesson to on what should we do if  the same problem will occur again. That's my qoute in life "every mistake is a lesson

I think I will also be right in some sense when I say a caterpillar is the same with a butterfly but wrong in another sense. a mistake is a caterpillar form of a lesson being the butterfly. of course there are many processes involved in this metamorphosis.

I think this is where managing risk and trying to reduce losses is important when you make a mistake. Someone once said that as long as your wins are big and your losses are small, and your wins outweigh your losses, you are generally on the right track. This basically means that your frequent, big wins can easily cancel out small, rare losses.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

That's right, you need to be always positive, always learn from your mistakes! If you learn from mistakes, then you can get a lot more benefit than if you never understood them. And the next time you will not make such a mistake, because you will know her name!

You are right its better to learn through mistakes and every one should make mistake somewhere in order to be teaches, but if you never apply mistake you'll never know bad things and good things.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Superred said:

Mistakes will made us more aware to decide what coin would we sell or buy and every traders in this world have been experience lost but maybe one which makes they different is they can learn from their mistakes and never give up 

Really if we do mistake in first time then we got a very good lesson from it that how to we need avoid this such type of mistake and the result is that we can choose the right coin for increasing our assets.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, kobi said:

Experience is the best teacher. 
When you lose in trading, you learn a new trading skill. It took me a while to get where I am today. Lost a few trading bucks, but earned an experience worth many years. 
Always, make you trading decisions yourself. Take only calculated risks. 

Risk management skills are very important in making profits. 

5 hours ago, Kim K said:

In this business, giving up is not an option. Making costly mistakes so you can learn from it is equally not an option. Study the market more and if you are not too sure, just hold on till you get clarity. To be safe is better than to be sorry

Agree, we should not give up in this industry. The market will always run all the time and we can learn it and gain experience when we are losing. With experience, we can get profits to cover our losses

2 minutes ago, SahidCrypto said:

Yeah. And one needs to be that type of wise to make good profit in crypto trading. Shouldn't just chase profits and all. They should try to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them.

People should learn to limit excessive risks. Do some research yourself. It’s the best way to prevent loss. There are a good number of trading videos on YouTube, watch them and use demo accounts to practice. 

On 11/1/2019 at 12:04 AM, kobi said:

I believe too that every traders has a mistake but we can learn from the mistake to do not doing the mistake again. Traders who success is traders who always learn from mistake.

Loss can be considered as lessons we learn at different prices, which may be expensive at times, which makes us learn the lesson and will not forget it and cause a change in our lives and the way we think

THINK POSITIVE

Mistakes are gives good lesson If you mistake a way next time change it Mistakes are not matter what you learn from it mistake is the important Learn and understand it 

every mistake will be our positif think and try to make better and not make a same mistake also .so make mistake and loss for me its not big deal

41 minutes ago, Mabdulkadir said:

Investing with high funds can be a big risk and at same time benefits but the risks has more priority than the benefits

Trading with huge funds is only an option when you have mastered trading and practiced with low funds. 

When using high funds, take low risk trades. And be patient. I’ll advise traders who use huge funds to use stop loss features on the exchange. Know when to accept loss.