Ripple vs Stellar / voting - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Ripple vs Stellar  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?

• Stellar
    • Ripple

I offer XRP for extremely solid money, it has a huge volume of exchange, it is considered as the main currency and is superior to XLM. And I doubt they will swap places in the future, so it's obvious.

i prefer ripple since the ripple (XRP) has an anti-inflation policy while the stellar (XLM) currency is on an inflationary path. financially ripple has been more successful, both have been more accepted and targeted in where the target market is (banks and financial institutions), but stellar needs more public acceptance to achieve stability.

Edited by TommyMoonD

Ripple is intended to be used in banking networks and its a centralized and secure currency with high growth rate. So Ripple is better to be invested upon for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I would chose stellar because it is decentralized unlike XRP thus it is real cryptocurrency and the fees and the speed of transactions is much better than that of stellar.

Actually I really don't using both coins and I never thinking of using them, but whats I thought maybe steller coin would be more better than ripple. 

• +2 1

I think both with a bright future because of their cheaper and faster transaction. There are many companies who prefer Ripple XRP as the best future method of payment for shopping or anything because of the rapidity transaction less than one minute and also it is very cheap.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Stellar was a fork of Ripple by Mcaleb when he left his previous job. These coins are moving together and if I see one moving very high I am trying to buy some of the other as they always pump together or one after another. Not a great advice I given but if you look closely you can make some money fast with these. Just don't risk too much.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:28 AM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

obviously I choose XRP, since Stellar (XLM) had the opportunity to undercapitalize a large part of the Altcoins market, however they damaged all the progress they had made with their Airdrops program, where many internet users were able to obtain funds however most of them by not to say they all sold the currency immediately which caused a surprising drop in their prices which led the administrative group behind XLM, to burn coins in order to maintain the capitalization they had.

my decision is based on the track record each administrative group has behind each coin.

• +1 1

I can definitely say XRP. If he increases his support more in the future, he can come to very nice places. Very important in the deal with banks, XRP could be the very good Coin of the future.

• +3 1

Did you know that both projects like Stellar and Ripple were created by the same person?
Stellar describes itself as a "Non-Profit Enterprise". With Ripple, the situation is different. Banks whose target audience is to transfer money across borders. They do this by providing technology to banks and financial institutions. They also hope that once they start using it, they will buy XRP to solve the current liquidity problem.
If you look at the Stellar and Ripple price charts, you will see that the changes in values are quite similar. In other words, investors invest in both because they cannot decide. As you can see, it is very difficult to answer this question. It is up to personal preferences.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think ripple has a better future than stellar, frankly I feel like stellar is simpler, smoother and more easy to work with for everyday user, I feel like it is the more suitable of the two for operation between banks and civilians.

• +1 1

The Ripple currency will certainly have a better future, because Russia is advancing every day in the field of oil extraction and refining, in the field of industry and trade in general, and in the field of international relations as well. All this positively affects the future value of the currency.

When I started everyone was always about Ripple and XRP. I didn't know of Stellar until later when I did research on XRP. Right now I think that Stellar has better chances than XRP for one reason that is highly important. It is not under SEC persecution like Ripple is. Stellar is left without any demands and is allowed to keep running without any problems.

Ripple is not as fast as Stellar, but what I hate ripple the most for is the fact that it is centralized, which means the banks and the government have control over it.

I will support ripple coin. I think this coin is much better than staller coin. Ripple coin become famous in market very quickly and it’s price is soo much promising and increasing quickly. The market cap of this coin is also too much good.

• +3 1

Currently he opted for XLM, my decision is based on the uncertainty caused by the lawsuit against Ripple (XRP) which can leave XRP in total bankruptcy, we do not know what the result of the lawsuit will be, therefore the best is playing it safe with XLM, a project that has been on the market for years and that could be considered the best option for centralized systems.

Without a doubt the best option in the short term is Stellar, for the simple reason that the situation with XRP is uncertain, it is not known what direction the trial will take based on the lawsuit filed by the SEC and more and more institutions abandon Ripple Labs, while stellar took advantage of the situation and is eating the market for centralized currencies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.