Ripple vs Stellar / voting - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Ripple vs Stellar  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?

• Stellar
    • Ripple

I voted in favor of XRP because they represent the banking industry, which has existed for a thousand years, so if cryptocurrencies are popular and successful, ripple will definitely be on top.

One of the most outstanding advantages of Ripple is that it allows fast, safe and economical commercial transactions, since this platform based on the end-to-end paradigm has been designed as a daily payment system.
And it's very stable
  • -5 1

i prefer Ripple, more than other decentralised system because it is concretely implemented in services used daily by a growing number of ordinary people.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:28 AM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

Both are good projects, but for me ripple is better because it handles more volume in the market and despite the fluctuation of bitcoins, ripple remains at a fairly stable price, it is very difficult for a currency to remain so constant

I think both coins have great projects and gain high potential and community but i prefer xrp because it has bigger volume for years and has greater chance to make great profits in next big pump

Yo voto por RIPPLE es mucho más rápido que bitcoin (en seis segundos puedes enviar dinero a cualquier parte) y por todas estas cosas el mundo financiero lo ve con mejores ojos. Y las transferencias RIPPLE tienen menos comisión.

I prefer xrp because it has more volume for years and has a higher chance of making big profits on the next big pump

As a beginner like me, I am only familiar with 3 Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. No more expensive to me than the cost per one coin.

I believe that both coins await a bright future, but I prefer stellar. Stellar attracts me with its openness, competent technical documentation and safety, also do not forget how stellar appeared.😉

I think that the hatred they have for ripple will make the currency grow more and that those who did not buy will regret it, apart from all this it has good associations and good purchases of shares, several recognized investors support ripple for its ease of transaction. .

I would go with stellar any day any time. Its one of the most exciting coin since its inception and they have really developed tremendously. I got a lot last year and made decent cash

Both XRP and Stellar coins have a future.
But it seems to me that Stellar is longer term.
The truth is that they both look alike
Mining is not allowed - private nodes.
Both use DLT (Distributed Ledger) technology.
Almost instant and free transactions.
Perfect for international transfers.
The developers control the circulating supply.
Although they are very similar, I would bet on XRP.

I chose XLM
Why? because decentralized XLM is different from XRP, whose price is controlled by the bank, similar to usdt and other stable coins.

My choice is also for stellar. Because the aim of the project is to help the un-banked in poorer regions. While ripple is more for the big financial institutions. Another reason is the more decentralized character of stellar. 

look at everything that XLM stellar lumens has increased this 2020 reaching $ 0.1 compared to ripple that has remained at $ 0.25, personally I have voted for XLM because its future is already living it, while XRP I consider it its long future term. Greetings.

I prefer Ripple more than Stellar, Ripple is a very good crypto that is listed in many exchangue and has a good value, it is very good for trading, and that crypto is a bit old.