Ripple vs Stellar / voting - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Ripple vs Stellar  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?

• Stellar
    • Ripple

On 4/22/2020 at 8:25 AM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I will vote Ripple coin.Ripple coin is most promising Cryptocurrency.Ripple coin also take good position in coinmarket.Ripple coin also more better coin than Steller.

They are both coins with high value and I can't even differentiate them because they have the qualities that everyone has and they are worth to invest

XRP devs are literally dumping hundreds of thousands of cash on open marketplace i see those transaction on whale alerts day by day(from xrp distribution wallet) , dont keep this centralized coin, no upside left

Both coins are equally good in my opinion and have some pros and cons. Ripple targets bank when spreading it's technology which gives it's advantage over stellar but stellar has advantage of being more decentralized which will be good for it if the world moves towards decentralization. But ripple has higher market cap then stellar so I will go with ripple.

• +1 1

On 5/12/2020 at 3:43 AM, CnapmaK said:

I think XRP is most powerfull crypto coin in cryptoworld after Bitcoin. That is why it has better future then XLM. Ripple price is stable now, but this can change in any moments.

Ripple has more recognition with the highest volume than stellar, this make it impossible for stellar to step and be competitive against the ripple, the only entities to be compare with ripple is the ethereum.

For me its ripple because there's a lot of people are now investing to this coin including me. I see its potential in the future that it might has great value in the market. And i believe it can take over eth and btc  in the future.  For now even if it has low value still it is useful specially for me in making any transaction in yobit exchange because it has low value of deposit and withdrawal fee. 

I think XRP is most powerfull crypto coin in cryptoworld after Bitcoin. That is why it has better future then XLM. Ripple price is stable now, but this can change in any moments.

Ripple has more recognition with the highest volume than stellar, this make it impossible for stellar to step and be competitive against the ripple, the only entities to be compare with ripple is the ethereum.

in my opinion ripple has much more better future than stellar because these days ripple community is doing partnership with big banks and they are launching new technology 

Basically, I think that the xrp will be more be of those coins which will survive long in Crypto world and be widely successful, as when comparing xrp and stellar, we see a wide gap of difference between them. As the xrp looks a advance and efficient

On 10/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar

I prefer Stellar Lumens but Ripple have better chances in the future.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, Lifeman said:

Ripple has much fans and partnership

This is exactly why I think that Ripple have a better future. I hodl both of them.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Ripple is the king of collaborations with real life organizations and companies, so my vote is definitely for ripple just because it is going to have even higher capitalization.

Certainly, the Ripple coin is the best and will have a great future, as it has become the third place after the Bitcoin and Ethereum currency, and this currency aims to support trade and to become a banking currency.

• -1 1

I am a daily trader. In the short term, I will choose the steels because they move quickly and the price can rise because of excess demand, but the ripple is slow and never moves.

• -3 1

I give my preference to Ripple because it is more tied to some projects than Stellar. And I don't think ripple's time has come yet.

I love both of them as both have excellent and top classed blockchain technology. Have you noticed, transactions are processed in a second with absolutely lowest fees on both blockchains from Ripple and XLM. I have both currencies in my holding wallet.

When you come to transaction speed and trading volume, ripple is top than stellar. Maybe you will not believe this but it takes only 4 seconds for my ripple coins to arrive in my yobit wallet when i transfer them from any wallet! This is why i like ripple more, and it has many business owners/ companies which are using it more than stellar.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 6/29/2020 at 5:15 PM, Calvinpriva said:

When you come to transaction speed and trading volume, ripple is top than stellar. Maybe you will not believe this but it takes only 4 seconds for my ripple coins to arrive in my yobit wallet when i transfer them from any wallet! This is why i like ripple more, and it has many business owners/ companies which are using it more than stellar.

@Calvinpriva if we have to agree with too, that means you know a lot about both people and stellar lumen transactions speed, if people takes less than 4 seconds, how many second do stellar lumen will take?

I really like ripple more than stellar because i never trade stellar but am trading ripple many times. Am not sure about stellar, but with ripple i earned a profit of 40% easily in this month and that is why i like it.

personally I invest in both of these coin , but I believe that ripple have great future . I continuous invest 29% of my total income in Ripple . because their is higher chance that Ripple may be crossed 1$ in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I love both but, I prepared to choose XRP, because it has a fastest blockchain network with the cheapest transaction fees, largest Market Cap and trading volume ,adopted payment solution in the mainstream businesses what can we ask for. Stellar is good also but Im using XRP since the early days of my cryptocurrency journey. 

Both coins share the similarity that Jed McCaleb was their founder. Both made billions for Jed and perhaps this is their only reason for existing. As well as making more money for the rest of devs and execs. You can gamble with these and hope their price will pump and dump and that you won't get caught buying the top.

This is basically a matter of taste, since they are projects focused on different areas, I like Stellar but they tend to make airdrops that collapse the price of the currency, therefore this time I would opt for XRP, If we talk about long-term investments.

Personally, I take the balance a little more towards stelar due to the project to lower transaction costs and lead all countries to be able to exchange local currency for cryptocurrencies quickly, cheaply and easily

When it comes to the functionality of Ripple vs. Stellar, we’d have to say that Stellar has the upper hand.

While Ripple focuses on its main use case of low-cost and quick international payments, Stellar does that and more. As mentioned above in the “Stellar vs. Ripple: Target Audience” section, Stellar allows users to convert their assets for other ones on the Stellar network. In other words, Stellar has a built-in exchange. Meanwhile, for Ripple, you’d have to take your XRP elsewhere to exchange it for another asset.

Moreover, Stellar also supports smart contracts, meaning that XLM is not just money, but programmable money. For example, using XLM smart contracts, you can create your own initial coin offering, or ICO, where you sell a Stellar-based token to fund development of a blockchain project.

This kind of functionality adds a lot more value to the network, as seen with Ethereum, the most popular ICO platform, which saw its price explode in 2017 thanks to that year’s ICO craze.

On 31.10.2019 at 18:28, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

I think there are more attractive coins to invest than these. For example, TWT and BNB tokens. These tokens are backed by large campaigns that promote them. Among other things, for staking these coins, you can get discounts on Commission and other coins, the price of which is not so small!