Ripple vs Stellar / voting - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Ripple vs Stellar  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?

• Stellar
    • Ripple

Though I hate to say and vote so, I think ripple has a better future than stellar. Frankly I feel like stellar is simpler, smoother and more easy to work with for everyday users. I feel like it is the more suitable of the two for operation between banks and civilians. Ripple for interbank transfers. The 20 XRP fee for owning a ripple address is one of the major ugly downsides. But the real reason ripple has the advantage is it's openness to government regulation and governments are more likely to favour ripple in the long run.

In fact, both currencies have a bright future, but I prefer the best stellar coin because I am a trader and the steller moves much faster than the Rippler.

21 hours ago, khan22 said:

You chose Stellar coin but i choose the ripple coin because ripple coin is the best coin and it will go so much up in the future and may be ripple coin will touch the 50$ this time because its team is strong and its future is so much bright and its a good project in the crypto market and its movement is also so much good.

When ripple hits 50$ i think stellar is already 100$ but I think it will take long years before it happens. Still stellar is the best and currently undervalued so it is the best time to buy some stellar.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Stellar will always come on top when its compared with Ripple. The features of stellar are what keeps it ahead. Its fast transactions with very low fess is a plus for the project. It can't be manipulated by a single player since its decentralized.

I think rippe is better than xlm. Because rippe coin use cross border and bank transaction. This is reason this coin future is very bright and very potential. And his team always new partnership always new bank and organization. This reason his plafrom use case increase day by day. I think this is the right choice.

ripple is the best. my vote goes to the ripple. many reason behind this support. ripple is a bank which has strong visions and missions. it has bright future. ripple is the only best currency that i may put my faith on it. Ripple transaction is very fast and fastest than other digital currency. also its called it self banks that linked between 200 banks to solve cross border payments.

I have voted for ripple coin I think there is too much Potential in it to move forward Because I think the price of Ripple Coin is very low at the moment, if we buy it then we can make a good profit from. I think ripple have good future and better then steller

I wouldn't vote for either of these coins, because I think both of them are going to be losers in 2020 whereas coins like Dash, Neo, and others are going to be winners when bitcoin starts to shoot to the moon.  Ripple is also centralized, and I'm not even sure why it's so popular.  People probably don't know or care that it's not decentralized.  And stellar?  It's never going to break $1.

I think they both have a good future but i have voted for steller. i think the project team is doing good for promoting the project and they are trying become popular much and people also investing on it.

This two coins are so good. But I realize that xrp is better than steller. Xrp is on the 2nd position of crypto market. And it has a big community than steller. Day by day xrp improving their project.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think Ripple is better. They are backed by VCs and they have a working product. This reminds me of the late 90s when the internet was coming of age. There were so many scams companies out there. Only the viable ones made it. 95 percent went under. The same thing is happening again,  I was too young and did not understand it back the. This is once a lifetime opportunity.  Don't let this past you by. Ripple will not go up the same way it did on the last bull run. In my opinion. Ripple will replace SWIFT for sure!  My money is on Ripple just for that reason.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:28 PM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

You don't need to question them both because they have good scalability. I will choose them both and keep adding more every day. I love when people sell those coins.

On 10/31/2019 at 11:28 PM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

For me, I will choose XRP(Ripple) than Stellar. Its because base on my experience, I already love it. Its value when comes to trading and investing is also promising. That's why I have a hope that it will become too popular in the world in the future years.

Actually both performing not well from 2019 because xlm down from high point 0.87$ to 0.06$ and xrp down from 3$ to 0.22$ from last xpe performance better then xlm. 

I support ripple, i do not support steller because they supply so high and every month they stake xlm holder.So xlm price down ,you can invest your money in xrp.

I always like Ripple coin. Already i hold some ripple for future profit. I believe that ripple will be 1$ or more at the end of 2020. and thats why i'm holding ripple coin for long time investment.

• +3 1

its ripple because if you see compare between xlm and xrp then easily you can choose xrp because good past and already touched 2$+ per coin

• +2 1

On 12/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, Zervanix said:

I prefer Stellar, because the xrp distribution is entirely controlled by the ripple developer team, so it could be that one day the xrp party will sell all of its coins and that could be a nightmare for ripple users

It is a possibility that if the xrp administration goes mad they can sell of their coins and just disappear in thin air. But I dont think they will be doing that since xrp is just in its early stages. Stellar is also nice but I prefer XRP since it can be exchanged directly to our local fiat currency easily.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Stellar is probably the better option, the whole point of crypto currencies was that they are decentralised so ripple isn't and ripple is still facing strong resistance right now and can't break

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think that ripple is the best currecy more than  stller. It more much progress and develop in the world ir market is high.

Those who want to know which of the two cryptocurrencies would come out on top if one had to disappear, will be hard-pressed to get an accurate answer. The world of cryptocurrency is volatile and unpredictable. At the time of writing, however, Ripple’s XRP has a higher market cap than Stellar’s XLM.

Both stellar and ripple have the same potential to increase, but unfortunately, we don't know when that coin will grow and how higher the price of that coin will increase. But many people hope that the price can rise higher and break the last time of the highest rate in 2017. We can have that chance, especially if the bull run coming in this year, so both coin, ripple, and stellar will have the way to increases step by step. So from now on, we can prepare to have more coins before the price increase, and we don't be too late to join the party.

I prefer Stellar over Ripple, because the Ripple and Ripple Foundation too often sell XRP tokens, they look like they don't want the price of XRP tokens to be expensive.