Ripple vs Stellar / voting - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Ripple vs Stellar  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?

• Stellar
    • Ripple

l think ripple will have a brighter future as a result of the stability of the price, and considering its associates with banks and other institutions, it will have a strong and a lasting market. 

Edited by Haony
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think that eachother relation was incorrect. You should make race with Bitcoin and ethereum or bitcoin cash. So it will be useful post.

I prefer Stellar because I have been holding Stellar coins for a long time so I know a lot about Stellar coins

I still prefer XRP or Ripple over XLM with one sole reason. My local exchanger only accepts XRP for Fiat Exchange so its XLM is very uncommon in my place and hardly had any real use case.

spacer.png

On 10/31/2019 at 6:28 PM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

for a long time i have said that ripple will not have a bright future but when you compare it to stellar i think they have both been struggling a lot in the past and ripple actually have good news this year so ill go with ripple.

I am suppose to vote, but I decided not to vote because both projects have great future. Although in the current situation of both, Ripple looks more potential, but Stellar also have a great future, If we start to experience bull run now, we will see a better price.

Before i choose ripple than stellar but now when i see the price of ripple and everyday and the truth of controlled it by the bank and the whales.i am now choosing stellar becouse this one now is very popular though a little improvement will

On 10/31/2019 at 5:59 PM, pageraji said:

i think ripple was better, centralized coin thats aim to be banking coin thats ripple use in the future, stellar is good coin but stellar.org was non profit organization

On the contrary, being a non-profit organization has nothing to do with your success. Notice how Stellar doesn't control the price of Lumens. Also banks don't actually trade with XRP they're just using Ripple's transaction software which has a side effect of bumping XRP prices.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Hmm, Both of them was have a good potential and good community but i personally vote stelllar, RIpple was indeed is good but it's mainly for banking solution where stellar it's more community driven, How about you guys?

On 10/31/2019 at 8:59 PM, pageraji said:

i think ripple was better, centralized coin thats aim to be banking coin thats ripple use in the future, stellar is good coin but stellar.org was non profit organization

O will recommend the RIPPLE as this is a best with alot of  privacy. 

Unfortunately Ripple seems to be successful, but it is a failed project and has hurt a lot of investors. I hate Ripple and his crew even though I haven't invested and damaged Ripple because I think it's not a secure cryptocurrency. For this reason, I used my voting right for Stellar, where I did not invest, but I was informed about.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Ripple and Stellar, these two currencies have many similarities such as fast delivery and low transaction costs. If asked to vote, I will choose Stellar for the following reasons. First, historically Stellar was the result of Hard Fork on the Ripple network. Second, the sharp fall in the price of the Ripple caused many of its investors to suffer losses and began to leave it, looking at the Ripple price chart for new investors I feel will be frightened and will not put their money on XRP.

I think ripple is batter then stellar ripple is very good coin and good for investment I think ripple in future rise more stellar also good coin.

16 hours ago, Mhack09 said:

Stellar is good project for future,fast transactions low fees and supported by other project specially blockchain wallet..

For me ripple not real crypto currency its not decentralised like other crypto.

I'm glad to hear that stellar is decentralized, on that case i go for stellar over XRP, even though XRP is a very successful project as well.

16 hours ago, Finnalygist said:

blockchain wallet.Ripple for me it's not a frank cryptocurrency it's not decentralized truly like other crypto and they manipulate like unaffected currency  

As far as I know in the Blockchain wallet there is no Ripple, you are right that many banks have manipulated Ripple so that it is less transparent.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:50 PM, findbobbland said:

I suppose they each have a first-rate destiny but i've voted for steller. I suppose the mission organization is doing superb for advancing the undertaking and they may be attempting ended up widely recognized much and people too contributing on it.

I donot have any idealogy comparing these both ripple and stellar coins.i just traded with stellar coin and got a good profit.till now i didn't buy a single ripple coin

I voted, I think ripple is better and it is more potential than Stellar, ripple association with banks will make it more popular and trusted.

1 hour ago, jacker said:

I voted, I think ripple is better and it is more potential than Stellar, ripple association with banks will make it more popular and trusted.

I think both coin is very good coin for long term investment but there are many people who have no idea about the steller coin because it is a new coin in the crypto market.

I think both sides of Xlm and Ripple will be profitable future projects for investors or short-term traders. bitcoin is currently experiencing a trend and altcoin will follow the role of bitcoin. earlier this year was about new projects and new strategies. for now following the trend is the best choice.

I think its ripple from experience, it has gain more popularity than stellar and will have a better future because of the increasing number of investors it has.

Edited by Elis Raph

On 10/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, MyThoughts said:

Ripple vs Stellar
Which of these projects/coins do you think will have a better future?
If possible, explain why you think so or what are your assumptions based on?

you are just asking to choose between centralization (ripple) and decentralization (stellar).

so for just this reason stellar is better by default, but it also have a better project so i stellar is way better than that useless ripple coin

I think the ripple project will be better than stellar, stellar is a new project and it also has potential but ripple it tends to stabilize and it is also better.

If you will compare among ripple and stellet the best coin for the Crypto users then I think most of the users will select ripple because it is now a good working coin which gives a good return on your investments and also a good trading coin.