Never be greedy - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Never be greedy

Well, this must be planted in the mind of people who want to trade, because greed will only make you lose the opportunity to get profits

Greed will only make you think emotionally, many traders fall into becoming greedy and see the market as if it owed them something, they always want the market to move where they want, but the truth is that the market takes its own direction and He is not the one who must adapt to him.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:13 AM, atect90 said:

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

Greed is the killer of all wealth. I learned that a while ago, if you keep chasing after something, eventually it will get away from you. Everyone wants money, but sometimes taking a break and assessing the situation is much better.

Look at it from a different perspective, and it will be clear to you, you're doing too much. I often have to catch myself with trading, I keep pushing, and pushing. For what? All the money in the world won't make you happy. 

I think those who are greed simply means they want money instantly. Depending on what type of greediness you have if you're greed without thinking the possible consequences you will probably end up to losing what you have invested. But being greed for your goals in life and carefully examining your decision before stepping is a positive attitude. So, try to be greed in a positive way. 

Greed is undeniably bad in some certain situations where you  become controlled by it , e.g getting it involved in making certain decisions such as not taking profit in a position when you should or rather taking profit when you shouldn't.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:13 PM, atect90 said:

While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.

I don't blame this, I know that greed sometimes makes the ego more dominant than the brain. I have already experienced this, where when the profit I chose was a percentage, but because of greed where I thought the buy wall could still hold the sell order, but the result was wrong the value immediately fell. Then I lost my money.

Yes in theory you can say that but in the practice, you sometimes don't want do that. I mean, when you are on big profit on trading, you usually want more and just keep doing it even you already in profit. Greedy is our big enemy.

Never be greedy because greediness will surely give you a big loss to your investment. Learn when to stop when you are already winning.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Greed is one of the major reason why trader's lose money, trading is a game of strategy and if you do very well to remove the greed and panic from your trading decisions it's guaranteed that there's a possibility of your success. 

Greedy in any field is not good for the continuity of life, because it will only get losses. It's better to trade calmly and follow the flow, so we can get definite benefits.

I think That's a number one rule when you do some trading, because some of people have failed when trading because they were greedy. Your lucky time won't come Twice or more in a day. So if you have some profit from trading, just stop trading from that day And you can continue your trading in the next day.

Yes guys never be greedy and don't be greedy, because being greedy may lead you to danger. You can benefit without putting other people down, for me, much better if you will benefit and help others to benefit and grow too. 

10 hours ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

I guess most of the member here in thos business are now aware that becoming greed in trading business is not a goof sign for us to earn a lot in the exchange.

Here you need to work with a cold head. If the profit is a profit, it must be taken away immediately. I used to make a mistake and expect even more profit. The result was nothing.I learned from my mistakes

Without following the ones policies there may be no way to be a a success one besides a succesful by using danger. I found out from my past analyzing that is what i comply with. There are masses of policies of them grasping plays a crucial position. We can be greedy but always be logical. If you becme grasping even as buying and selling then you may be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor. Make us do the reckless component and want to be discipline approximately that. Not best in buying and selling but also in the entirety.

Some humans regretting their decission at some stage in trading because too greedy and not pay attention hints from different people however greedy is human nature and very tough to avoid it specifically if you're going through uptrend that's viable to get greater earnings then greedy will constantly be aiming us but greedy or now not i suppose it depend upon the man or woman themself due to the fact if those people can manipulate their feelings and have exact mentally i assume they'll in no way being an greedy

I agree we shouldnt be grasping in terms of buying and selling like in case you preserve any coin that abruptly pump up and constantly thinking that it will pump constantly then unexpectedly decreases so you waste your opportunity to have an excellent income reason of being grasping and by no means happy by using its rate.

I was greedy only as a child, but then there was complete peace of mind in terms of what I always shared with everyone) And in cryptocurrency it is quite difficult not to be greedy, since the schedule jumps constantly and every time you want to earn more on it.

Never be greedy 

Greedy is most of time Loos your money easily once one if you see the peak then you trade for it some legendary people are fall this greedy I think it's nice topic bro thanks 

20 hours ago, Janecai said:

Never be greedy. Because if we are greedy we will lose. Being greedy is not good for us. So if you have profit then that's enough.

You are right greed is curse it consume our common sense and we become  senseless.But we can not neglect greed because its in our nature.So i would say little greed is in every body but large greed is very dangerous.It will grow for more and more at the end it will swallow you fully.

I agree with you, the transaction is not a hobby, which is the art of survival in the fight against yourself. It would be naive to open a pack of orange juice, pour wine hoping to glass. So do not be disappointed and upset long

Some people who are new in crypto they always fall in greedy situation. They invest low amount and expect more and do many mistake. They usually buy some unrated coins which are less demanded coin. And they loss their actual btc as well. So don't be greedy in crypto otherwise you may loss.

Don't be greedy always set a goal for your everyday trading like a gain of 20-30% a day then rest and come back tomorrow. It will help you to lessen the stress and to relax your brain.

Being greedy always results in bad situations. Make sure that you do not start gambling at a price you cannot afford to lose when you lose. You can try it little by little and practice it moderately. Do not use your coin always for gambling or there'll be someday that you'll lose your coins.