Coin owners afterlife - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Coin owners afterlife

If no one does not know about my coins my coin will be there available without any control or any access. 

Time to time i always share my deep things with my next of kin, because anything can happen anyday any time..so is good to trust someone

On 10/31/2019 at 8:12 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever think about what will happen to your coins after you die?

If you die and nobody knows your private key,
then nobody will be able to use your coins, even your family.
All your coins will be lost.

We may think we will live for 100 years, but we don't know that.

What is your strategy for this? What will you do?

No one  wants to think about his death and do not think he will die very soon. but it is the reality..

every year, lots of coins are getting lost on the way you said

Bengali?

View this Topic

Well before death I would transfer my coins to any of my relatives account who is also into cryptotalk by that way my coins will continue to yield for them

On 10/31/2019 at 5:12 PM, hexwin said:

The secret will never be for one person it must be for two people and between you two people one among you must have another partner to tell the secret, so in short them will not be lost even if you die

On 10/31/2019 at 8:12 PM, hexwin said:

I thought about it before. That's why I write my all information in diary. Anyone can access my walkets from the diary. After I die my family can easily cash it out.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think if I have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet then I will make sure that I will have someone like my mother or I will write in the note the password and all my account details.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I will leave my wallet address and all my passwords on a notebook and let them know so that they can get my cryptocurrency after my death

THINK POSITIVE

In the future maybe I teach my family members to know the concepts of crypto currency and make a way like giving my private keys in a perfect time to used the income inside my wallet and I hope they're ready in this kind of thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, Crypto555 said:

We never know when we are going to die because we never know what's going to happen during the day of tomorrow. That's why it's better to save your private key somewhere where your family could find it in case something happens to you 

You could leave your private key in your legacy papers where you explain to your family everything about cryptocurrencies and how much are they worth. But make sure you use a trusted lawyer 

Well, nearby is a path to save in rank about your wallet in case of any tentative situation. work a mean duplicate of the keys. For this second drive, it seems to be a pleasant idea. But it container fail. You be able to too consume the level safe, which will be handed over to the after that of kin. Thus, they cannot spend it, but they will tranquil comprise open to it if you die.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:12 PM, hexwin said:

I will but everything in alot of usb and memory card and make it in a good place with a key and tell my family about it but after i gain some money now i am poor 😂. Good luck for you guys...

I need to think this trough. No I might start to make a diary or something and keep it in a secured box and tell my family if something happen to me, please open this box and use the things inside the box wisely. I don't think hence could you repeat that? will ensue if I die. perhaps this coin carry on this location time time. for the reason that I by no means distribute my private assist anyone. But one effects I do. I create my dairy altogether in day. If a big cheese proverb this at that time they will find.

if you are waiting for the bull run then one indication for it is when the bitcoin dominance in the market falls bellow 50% and so far the dominance is still above 87% so we still a long time away from the bull run So I think that if bitcoin will rise, al-tcoin will also rise. They will also pump their value, following bitcoin's price.

I think I have commented on a post like this before ! anyway ! I think you have to tell one of your family member about your passwords ! because If you dead no one can reach to your accounts !

I have already planned about what will happen to my cryptocurrency holdings if i die, i will give all my cryptocurrency to the needed people on the world for their life to become a happy one.

He spoke to one of my friends a while ago about this topic and said You have to run exchanges that they Area necessary in the case of proven death of one of the customers that receive the communion with loved ones to hand them his money deposited with them, but for personal portfolio, looks like it's more difficult to have someone give words to your wallet to one of his brothers or his sons, but they do not have any information about the world of encryption you will not benefit anything.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:12 PM, hexwin said:

I don't agree with you because all investments we made much note on our dairy or at least told them to your wife or sons or daughter because life can be end at any time so save your investment for your family members. 

after 100 years all of these coins may disappear 
but the smart man should write his user name and password in paper and tell the nearest one to him about it in death cases to use it and sell his coin 
if you do not do that your coins will be lost forever 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, hexwin said:

like everything, i will pass my coins to my wife, sons or parents. there i no sense to let those coins pass away with you. so yes, i will give them to my parents, but they also can be given to charity or something like this

I think we had a similar discussion like this before. My submission was that one should be have a confidant, either you wife or husband, children or close relatives that you can show your private keys and always inform about your transactions online. This will help greatly.

On 1/28/2020 at 3:04 AM, Crypto555 said:

We never know when we are going to die because we never know what's going to happen during the day of tomorrow. That's why it's better to save your private key somewhere where your family could find it in case something happens to you 

Most of the people don't have a back up plan in case something wrong or bad happens to them because they think everything will be alright but as you said you never know 

Actually it not about crypto only, when you die in general you won’t take with you your mansion or your buildings... because this is not what god created us for!

completely therebis a system to pile your wallet in sequence in indictment of any undecided situation. handling a natural version of the keys.

where your family could find it in case something happens to you