Coinbase Earn - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
satoshifactory

Coinbase Earn

Coinbase earn is a campaign that the exchange coinbase is carrying out in which it gives away different cryptocurrencies for learning about them.
In a super simple way you can earn more than € 150 in different cryptocurrencies that you can exchange for any other digital currency or for euros or dollars in a super simple way.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

I learned about coinbase earn with you and it was great. Your videos and explanations are very complete, so its very easy to complete the steps and tasks. Keep it up!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Coinbase offers the possibility of getting closer and closer to the world of cryptocurrencies in an easy and very striking way. Coinbase allows us, through videos, tutorials, to learn and learn about cryptocurrencies as we learn about cryptocurrencies, at the same time we earn a certain amount of them so that we can use them. Once won, we decide if we do not keep them or we expect their value to increase in the future or sell them for our local currency. The money can be transferred to the bank account or to Paypal once we have exchanged them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

In my case I learned with your videos but I still couldn't access the questionnaires to be able to take them. They keep me on the waiting list. But your videos are very good and I appreciate finding you.
  • -2 1
  • +1 1

12 hours ago, satoshifactory said:

Coinbase earn is a campaign that the exchange coinbase is carrying out in which it gives away different cryptocurrencies for learning about them.
In a super simple way you can earn more than € 150 in different cryptocurrencies that you can exchange for any other digital currency or for euros or dollars in a super simple way.

Can you explain more?

hi from echo coinbase personally is a very good wallet for cryptocurrency lovers I use it for just a few months to receive app and page payments and it also has an option to earn cryptocurrency by watching some videos and answering a questionnaire about questions the currency that is available

• +1 1

I've participated but I've only reached about $ 40, some of the crypto were already sold out when I started! I hope they give them away again and get the referrals that I'm missing in those that are active.

Coinbase is an exchange that is also very supportive to users and is quite easy to use. As for Coinbase Earn, it is a great project that they have launched in order to give away certain coins in exchange for learning how each of them works. It is a fairly easy and also useful way to get free money in the crypto world.

• +1 1

unfortunatly i can not earn from coinbase because they are not supporting my country on coinbase earn section. i am joined all of the coins waitlist but no one have dropped me any single cent :(

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This coinbase campaign is really good, but you have to be selected to participate, I’ve been on the waiting list for over 6 months and I haven’t yet been selected to earn

On 10/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, satoshifactory said:

I also like thats coinbase earning but the thing thats avoid me to not be eligible to use thats earning is thats in my country I can use deposit and withdraw only but other services are not compatible in my country. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

That Coinbase campaign is similar to that of the Coinmarketcap that videos where they explain the concept,use and technology of each currency, I find it educational to learn more about these projects. I have not had the opportunity to participate in that Coinbase campaign but if I did the Coinmarketcap ones and they are similar, you answer a quiz (questions test) according to the videos and if all the answers are correct, you earn some coins or fractions of them.

There are many cryptocurrency in coinbase.In coinbase,you can keep your currency and also exchange it other currency. Sometimes, coinbase has open some campaign then you can join here and earn money. 

• +3 1

Yeah, coinbase earn is a good learning program with rewards, anyone can join coinbase earn by following their instructions and start earning if you will be eligible. You can also join coinmarketcap and start earning because they have similar program and you will receive payments in binance exchange

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact, I have not worked on this platform before, but all the news talks about the quality of this platform and the contest. This may be good for users of this platform, but you need accuracy before starting the subscription.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This Coinbase promotion is not available for everyone, generally its campaigns are aimed at citizens living in Europe and North America, leaving aside Asia, the East, South America and Africa, of all its campaigns only 2 are available in the territories which I mentioned earlier being the brave or bat token, and the TRX coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This coinbase promotion is not available to everyone, usually its promotions leave Asia, East, South America and Africa targeting citizens living in Europe and North America, only 2 regions in all of its campaigns are brave or bat tokens and TRX currency.

• +3 1

On 10/4/2020 at 1:47 AM, satoshifactory said:

I highly recommend for newbies to join this coinbase earn campaign if you have not done so. All you need to do is sign up for coinbase and start earning while learning about different and new cryptocurrencies. You can use the tokens you earn for your start up investment.

coinbase is the best digital currency in the world.so that there many people try to earn coinbase. so that we can know.there are many free earning site in the world. many people work this site andd earn money.

thanks

Many people that will make use of coinbase earn will only just find it difficult as they may not earn anything, coinbase are so selfish to the world as they favour US citizens over others. As for me I have not been using it so long as I am not eligible for it and I can never use coinbase again. 

• +2 1

As some have already mentioned this coinbase earning campaign is only for some specific countries.

For all other people it's just some way of you learning more from a currency so you can get some kind of motivation in investing them for Coinbase for example.

I still believe they will allow more countries to earn from those tutorials instead just being something to watch for.

Nontheless you get so much value from those videos that you can start getting profits from small investments.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, as this platform facilitates the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency, and also provides its users with the opportunity to earn many coins such as Tezos, EOS, Stellar, Zcash, and others.

• +3 1