Coinbase Earn - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
satoshifactory

Coinbase Earn

On 11/22/2020 at 1:54 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah, coinbase earn is a good learning program with rewards, anyone can join coinbase earn by following their instructions and start earning if you will be eligible. You can also join coinmarketcap and start earning because they have similar program and you will receive payments in binance exchange

Thanks for this information posted here, I will have to lookout the instructions on how it works and abide with rules and regulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Too many fake accounts have been opened on coinbase and people have earned a lot of income from these fake accounts. Therefore, I can no longer participate in coinbase airdrops. I don't think it's time for me. I'm giving an example. He had a $ 50 xlm airdrob I guess years have passed since I was still in line and I have no hope that I will get $ 50 anymore. You shouldn't have hope either.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:12 AM, Amiami said:

This Coinbase promotion is not available for everyone, generally its campaigns are aimed at citizens living in Europe and North America, leaving aside Asia, the East, South America and Africa, of all its campaigns only 2 are available in the territories which I mentioned earlier being the brave or bat token, and the TRX coin.

Yes Dear @Amiami Coinbase some of their service or promotion are available just for those developed countries like North America and Europa countries, I don't understand why they are restricting other to form part of a such service or promotion! Maybe in the future they will change their politic to accept all people around the world.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is a beautiful campaign from Coinbase. I also received XLM from their campaign & it was freely given to my account. I invited friends to join & I received another extra rewards from Coinbase. It is good. 

I think we need more detailed explanation about this event, because I think there are some underwater rocks, because this looks very generous

On 12/12/2020 at 5:28 PM, NesMarket said:

I cannot deny that coinbase earn is an excellent idea, I have seen videos of how to carry out the campaigns, they are very easy and pay immediately after finishing the quiz, but you can only opt to participate if you live in the US or Canada, if you live elsewhere of the world, they will put you on a waiting list, sometimes it takes more than 1 year to invite you, it is the bad thing about coinbase earn, I like coinmarketcap earn more, only that the payment of the campaigns takes longer, but you can participate from anywhere of the world

@NesMarketI agree with you, I have almost 2 years waiting for my invitation to carry out a campaign and nothing yet, they advised me to first verify my coinbase account and then enter to earn to be able to choose to work there and nothing yet, but in the US at once they allow you to see the videos and take the questionnaire, it is a shame that they do not accept from other countries, they have good campaigns to generate money

Hey mate, you are right coinbase is giving free cryptocurrency for their user, user just have to watch their learning video, as a result they will give free listed currency to their user, I think this is a very good campaign coinbase launch.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This topic was posted later on the CryptoTalk forum. Again, I should mention that the cryptocurrency exchange activities on the Coinbase exchange are valid for several countries. If I remember correctly, it is a campaign for USA and Canada members only. Customers in other countries cannot benefit from this campaign.

• +1 1

Those earns are not available in my country but i real wish they were, seems like my country is missing a lot just for been a third world country.

• +1 1

Coinbase is a very good wallet.  This is a safety wallet.  We can transfer crypto currency through Coinbase.  There is no chance of earning from Coinbase. You can earn a small amount only by referring.

Coinbase Earn is really good opportunity for those who likes to oearn about new projects and make money too. They are providing good amount of rewards for the users that completes the short test after watching the course. Just we need is to complete kyc so be sure that you cab complete Kyc or not before willing to join this opportunity.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

what you are talking about i very promising... if it is like Cryptotalk then it must be nice .... I have not tried it yet but I will make sure to check it soon... thank you for sharing this with us.

Edited by David84

coinbase earn is a good compaign people who have the capability and eligible too and are willing to learn about different cryptocurrencies are provided by tutorial lectures users can unlock the lectures from there and earn crypto i personally liked this very much. 

Coinbase earn is a campaign of the Coinbase site that allows users to earn cryptocurrencies later through a questionnaire, after watching a series of videos, something similar to what Coinmarketcap does

If you value your privacy you won't join Coinbase and these baits are given for many reasons, but not to all. There are many countries that Coinbase doesn't accept and many of the rest are having trouble making an account there and getting accepted.

Coinbase does not offer that earning opportunity all users from all around the world. They just distribute rewards to the users from where they receive a huge traffic. You may not have known yet, they even do not offer the equal level of services to customers from all around the world. At least, Coinbase should think about to upgrade their services. 

I have read this opportunity too when i first open coinbase exchange site..  Coinbase exchange site provide different kind of crypto coin which they give it to it’s user by learn about the coin as well need to refer friends around 5 and let them watch the tutorial of the coin project..  But its not easy to earn so Because you need to keep them into their wish list..               

I have learned about Coinbase earn and it is very good to learn about cryptocurrency through the educational videos and after that there'll be a quiz about that and we can earn cryptocurrency by completing those quizzes that means a double bonus for us.But everyone is not eligible for it as it is not available fr all other than some regions.

I received some news that there are people who have actually entered this platform and benefited from this campaign, but why does this platform provide all these profits, do they not have a specific goal? We should always think about the purpose behind everything.

• +3 1

I have used coinbase before, the main reason I stopped using it is because I was unable to use it to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because due to verification. I later have to buy from a friend. But when I saw the interface of the app of coinbase, it is a good wallet with the positive news I have been hearing about it from other people. I can suggest someone to make use of the wallet, it is a good wallet but for those that are not bothered about privacy because it require verification. 

What a nice way to earn money, I really like these kind of exchanges or forums that is recruiting cryptocurrency supporters in a very clever way, I was not familiar that there is any other place other than this forum , which is doing both , educating and distributing cryptocurrency and I hope you mentioned something about the conditions to be part of this , and does it really require a KYC?

Afcours coinbase is the best digital currency in the world.Many other wallet are available. But coinbase is the most popular , Because its withdraw fee is very low. Many people in the market that use the coinbase wallet