Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Yes, just a wish. I aim to make tokens that adopt several state companies. for example hydroelectric or solar power plants that are supported by tokens that I will make and all forms of payment must go through these tokens. the second is waste management. moving tokens for the project making waste management and any garbage taxes or other incoming costs must go through crypto.

well I like to create my own coin and put my face in the coin as a logo.. but the purpose to create my own coin is nothing, just for fun only.. just like the dev of dogecoin, but i'm not gonna list it in exchange because I don't want to scam people...

• +2 1

No, sorry, I don't know much information  about it because I don't know much about it because I have a bit of time joining this platform, due to which I do not have so much information. 

Sorry, I am new on this platform, I do not have so much information, I have seen the comments of people on this platform this  have seen the comments of people and I can know a little bit because I have just joined this platform.  

if u curious to hear my opinion, I am excited by Telos. Telos is the mass adoption, open finance network led by a community of visionary trailblazers. the ideal network for real world use across multiple industries – Telos based Tokens NFT’s and Smart Contracts are already used for DeFi, Gaming, Social Media amongst a backdrop of almost unlimited real world use cases. There are over 100 projects already building on Telos. Token available on Uniswap and pancakeswap, Fast, Near Feeless Transactions, Highly decentralized DPOS Network.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Maybe If I am to create my own coin. I will incorporate it with a company. For example a construction company. I will sell share of stocks. using my own tokens. With that, the Value of my  token or coin will go up. When my company got profit from it's project. And my token will be bought because people will want to have share of stocks from my company. And it will go on and on as long as the company is standing. And the coin on the other hand will help the company to have funds for it's operation.

That is the Idea I am thinking if I am to make my own coin or token.

Да, я бы хотел создать свою монету, но при этом есть очень большой риск что она не пойдёт в люди и не сможет себя никак реализовать. Но если это получится, то все мои труды будут не напрасны

Today it is not so difficult to create your own token. A small amount of money is needed. But what's the point of creating a token / coin without a project? I think it's better to make something interesting and create your own NFT collection.

Grand time: launchpad

personally, it seems to me that SOL has a great future, because Blockchain speed is higher than that of VISA