Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

I am not interested to create a token or a coin, since it won't develop or wont bring any money for me. We see how many coins gone into waste bin in the past, now ours too will go in the same direction.

I suggest people not to create such platforms unless they are into real business.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

I once had the desire to make my own coin. The goal is just to be useful for everyone and the future. And later this coin is owned by everyone from various backgrounds. So there is no social status that prevents everyone from owning this coin.

I have my own currency, I create it as a study.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

37 minutes ago, MR. SAF said:

Is a dream that I wish I achieve in the future but for now I don't thinks I have the capacity to start but I know my determination will lead me to something great.

It is a lot of work if you want to create your own coin and you also need a lot of money to start the business because you need to pay for advertising, for the team and for the creation of the coin. All they need to do is give a quick search on the forum and they will quickly find the answers they look for. 

I don't know about any programing language like c++. i don't have a lot of money also. so, if i want to launce my own coin, i can't do this mate.

Bengali?

View this Topic

yes i would love to create my own coin. although, i know its much more complicated than it seems. you must have a larger influence in order to achieve that. 

I briefly thought about making my own coins, but my knowledge hasn't reached there, I still have a lot to learn, maybe in the future I will think like that, but not now.

In the past I made some white papers to launch a project in the crypto community, but it's not so easy because there are a lot of rules nowadays. My white papers contained profit sharing tokens but now it's not legal in every country to pay out profits. Thats all because governments see tokens like that as am security.

11 minutes ago, Nokuto said:

Having a new coin is quite nice but let's think about the dead coins that has been wasted. We didn't need that much of a coins because not all companies have been risking their investments for some newbie coins and a total loss for them.

Companies can't take risk on such kind of coins, that's why they are ignoring that market. If people want to start with a profit sharing coin it will be private investors first who first invest. 

Surely want, but my copensety has not yet qualified. Needs a good idea for this and should also find a compact, solid and reliable team. Make a project like we build a business

Not gonna happen. Making your own coin will take too much effort. Im good already to become an investor. Being investors gives you a freedom to choose what project you are going to support and thats great. 😊

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

No, I do not want to create a coin as I do not yet have the money to make a listing on all popular exchanges such as BitForex and others..

Ну і звичайно, але удача в інформації про це. Можливо , ці люди знають спеціально у комп'ютерних технологіях, що дозволяють отримати нові гроші. Але я хочу, щоб я міг про те, щоб бути популярним і заробляти гроші, коли багато людей підписуються на новій монеті, що я зробив сумнівно, що я  не можу. Але ви хочете, щоб виграли нову монету, і вони підняться, імена, ви будете купувати так  просто, як швидко.

yeah i would love to create my own coin. although, i know that idea is way far fetched because you need to have bigger influence in order to achieve it. but there’s no harm in dreaming.

2 hours ago, Micro09 said:

Creating your own coin is never easy. In creating a coin you need much amount of bitcoin and it is not easy to earn it. Creating bitcoin is nice and essential but its a bit hard to do.

Yea it need a lot of effort because it is not a easy task and nowadays to listing your own coins in good exchange will charge 10 to 15 bitcoin fees .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:08 PM, hexwin said:

Yes, why not?

I would make my project to be able to help poor people, that more people can have access and knowledge to cryptocurrencies and teach the benefits of using crypto, I would invest more money in it than in the value of the currency I would make.

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Yes, but most projects do not reach anything, they only take advantage of the fame that the pump and dump altscoins are taking and want to do the same.

On 10/31/2019 at 8:08 PM, hexwin said:

i don't to create my own coin or token mate.. i don't have so much money for invest and i don't have any knowledge about how to develop coin and how to make it more interesting to investor to invest on my project cause so many people are try to create there own coin and token but no body invest on there coin cause then don't make there coin so much interesting and attractive to the investor for invest there money.. so i don't want to take this risk and don't want to create coin or token mate.. 

On 11/14/2019 at 10:27 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Many developer create coin for evil purposes,  to scam people!!  

but if I have the opportunity to create one,  I think I will create token to help people for their daily transportation so this coin is the alternative payment if you don't wanna hassle your trip

Yeah people are keep creating new coin to scam newbies in crypto world. I like your idea about crypto payment system for transportation i hope there is company will start the project like this.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/1/2019 at 1:42 AM, nesterovich_kolechka said:

For example, I do not want to create my own coin. First, there is no desire, and secondly, I am not so strong in cryptography to create my own project. So at the moment, I'm not interested

Yes I agree, it feels like its not for me, but I still love doing this forums. But I don't have the desire to create my own coin. I feel that it is hard task to do and i let other people who has a passion to do it. 

Yeah i want to create my own coins but the main problem is that to creating our coins need more amount of money and also i have very less time to manage it.

On 11/1/2019 at 2:13 AM, Ele said:

It is not all about creating the coin, but how will you develop it to get people to love it and also invest in it, nowadays they are all afraid of scam. Still thinking on what the purpose should be

Yes i really agree witg this, it must be loved by our society, and most importantly we must givr highlight to its value

Yeah i want to create my own coins but the main problem is that to creating our coins need more amount of money and also i have very less time to manage it.

I do want to create my own coin and make my mark in the cryptoworld. But as of right now, I still do not have the right amount of resource that would do that. I heard that it takes and requires 2-4 BTCs for you to do that. But to have that, what you need is a TON of work, patience, and money. 

• +4 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:08 AM, hexwin said:

Yes but I wouldn't, creating a coin or token is easy (just some sort of programming) therefore you need a lot of budget to accomplish it and strive through the market to keep it useful.