Do you want to create your own coin? - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you want to create your own coin?

Yes i would love to create my own coin but not just now i want to created a reputable coin that might have to be a competitor of other tokens like bnb twt eth and so on

Me and my associate has complete an erc20 token. we bear completed it for the charity. we obtain helped the gifts group by this token. this coin is already listed in yobit but right away i permit from the ownership of this coin.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:15 AM, russell said:

Creating your own cryptocurrency is no easy task and will likely require some financial resources unless you can take care of things like development, documentation, and marketing yourself.

Actually I believe that even with doing everything yourself you still need to invest on that coins so still you gonna need money a lot of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Creating own coin is the best thing one can do if you have the ability to do that but I think it is only possible by some experts we can not do that by our own.

As a member for almost a year. I do not have the plan to create my own coin because I do not have large amount which is one of the requirements. Also, I do not know how to start or where to start in creating coins and how can I earn by it. Is it a good advantage for trader and investor if you are owner of a coin?

I have not reach the stage to create my own coin but perhaps in the future if I become crypto expert , creating a coin or token involves a lot of work and complex algorithm mostly only exchange site do create their coin because they have the ability to control it price unlike individual that create a coin , this type of coins don't last long.

Its really amazing site for creating money.surely i want to create my own coin.i know it us definitly possible in crypto currency.so i want to do this.

All the security and safety upon varied platforms yet a major problem just for surviving your current gold coin. It's good to better the software and additionally.Maybe a freelance platform for I saw many people who are suffering from being poor, trying to find a way to earn money but failing.

In any case, there are such great options out there, that I could make games and websites which use the existing cryptos without the need to create my own.project or something you want to promote and sell through this coin and I don't have that, even though I've heard that creating a coin doesn't cost a lot of money .

How would I create my own coin, I will need capital for that while the coin may become dead later on, I will prefer to go for coins like bitcoin with good MarketCap, with it I can be able to make use of trading to gain. There are too much cryptocurrencies now, creating one will not be good as many are shit coins. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, JanBomCrypto said:

How would I create my own coin, I will need capital for that while the coin may become dead later on, I will prefer to go for coins like bitcoin with good MarketCap, with it I can be able to make use of trading to gain. There are too much cryptocurrencies now, creating one will not be good as many are shit coins. 

There are many cryptocurrencies existing now which will make people not to think of creating coin, but if someone can have a good project, he can create a coin but not his own coin because coins are meant to be decentralized. You can also have such idea and have a good project which can even be based on ethereum blockchain. 

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 6:30 PM, Irfaniffi said:

yes i really want to  invest and get coins because demand of coins is increasing very fast and the rate of coin will become very high in the future and i have more coins then i can get ore profit from them.

Well that will be good, but before you start you should make sure you have a good project because there are many coins that are dead now because they have not good foresight. Over 2000 coins are dead now according to crypto news. 

I never had the idea of creating my own coin because it wouldn't help me in any way, if I make time to think about it I could come up with many ideas but I won't have the funds or the skills to make them happen, so as one person I wouldn't be able to succeed, it would be different if I was part of a team.

• +1 1

No dear.  I don't want to create my own coin. I don't have knowledge to create my own coin. I don't have any opportunity to create my own coin. I think it is very difficult to create own coin and it's not easy to approve own coin by any exchange. 

No. I don't want to create my own coin. Because i have no knowledge regarding this . I can't take any risk to create any coin because i don't know if i create it. So  it can be useful or not valuable.. it is not easy to create a coin.  It is really time consuming process . Many genius creative can do this job.  And i think i am not ready to create a coins.

Actually i didnt think about this before so at this moment its tuff for me to create my own coin as to create a coin we must need to have knowledge about blockchain activity plus need huge amount of capital to advertising my own coin..  But hopefully in future i will look for this..           

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have tought alot of time about creating my own coin. This was many years ago back in 2015. It was something that sounded fun. But there would be no use case for this coin. I would only be able to clone an existing coin, and you have to run full nodes 24/7 etc. 

It sounds fun, but it is actually a lot of work, even more so these days. An exchange listing won't be easy to get after all these days

They do that to make more money so it is not very important, and I wouldn't want to create a coin on my own, it will mean nothing and fail and I would waste time and resources in this that I could use for trading and making profit instead of risking too much with an endevour that would be very difficult to make anything from it.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:08 PM, hexwin said:

Did you ever wanted to create your own coin or token?

What would be the purpose for this coin?

We see many famous people started to create their own tokens and smart contracts

Never ever have I think about it. To create a good and solid coin/token requires great and advanced deal of technical knowledge about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. To create one requires a good volume of investment capabilities.

For me, I will keep with the work of supporting good projects.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the market is full of characters who have tried to create a currency to profit or enrich themselves easily but fail, so creating it and having it succeed is not very easy to do.

It takes programmers, marketers, managers, and a large amount of funds to stimulate the market during the adoption period, something that is not easy for most.

What it means your own coin? You can create a coin on your own and do everything without need for anybody else? I am mean Satoshi did that but it needed more people after a while and I am not Satoshi have zero knowledge on programming and only know trading. If you are consider your own coin maybe you should try being a team player and create a coin with others.

• +2 1

I don't think that all these new projects especially from famous people have something good to offer. I will sit back on anything like that and not give anything or invest. If something is promising I would welcome it but most are not and just seem to be a way to grab some money quickly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1