How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

How wealthy your country in term of crypto assest?

WaMhP3h.jpg

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

If it happens, how much healthy your country economy will be?

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Andrew12 said:

If wealth is the topic my country maybe is the least. Philippines is slow in accepting new norms a d technology because we are starting to grow and be more industrialized so that it is hard for us to accept and have cryptocurrency. 

If you are in Philippines then I think you are luckier than a lot of Easter Asian countries. I head in India they have banned the crypto and in Nepal is the same. So, in this case they will be behind from those who are open to crypto currency.

I think we really need to educate people about the benefit of blockchain. Once they will understand the technology they will easily accept the by product which is the currency of course.

3 minutes ago, alther said:

Assuming that 20 BTC are scattered throughout the world,

Did you mean 20m BTC?

• +3 1

Just now, alther said:

Yes 🙂 forgot m include. Because isn't the 1m BTC in satoshi nakamoto according to the rumor.

Thank's for corrections.

Got it.

Well if you are talking about the lost coins then according to a research in 2017 we already had over 4m Bitcoin which were lost. That was 2 years ago and in these two years we surely lost some more. Let's say we already had lost these 4m only and in this we will have 17m in circulation after all the coins were mined.

So, yeah not much, But it's in fact a good news for us. The more coin we will lose the better value and demand int he market we will have for Bitcoin. So it really is a win - win situation.

Few months ago i watched a report in TV news that, the government of Bangladesh is thinking about to unban the Crypto. As of 2019, Bangladesh's GDP per capita income is estimated as per IMF data at US $4992 (PPP) and US $1888 (nominal). It's really wondering compared to previous data. After 50-100 years later i can ensure, we will hold a good number of bitcoin and i think it will not affect much on our growing economy. 

• +5 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

In my country the adoption of cryptocurrencies is inevitable and even the government encourages and promotes it. Where payment and credit mechanisms are being provided to generate the circulation and sustainability of that ecosystem.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Bulgaria is one the countries with most Bitcoins, but China and North Korea is also having a lot of Bitcoins also, and I think that other countries are mining BTC in secret (I will not name them)

2 hours ago, Andrew12 said:

If wealth is the topic my country maybe is the least. Philippines is slow in accepting new norms a d technology because we are starting to grow and be more industrialized so that it is hard for us to accept and have cryptocurrency. 

Same for me as in my country Crypto is not legal and will be banned as they are making sure that they trace every point from where people are trading the Bitcoins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

2 hours ago, alther said:

Yes you have a point, it only has 17m BTC. And once again I follow your opinion, the less the price is worth it. And this is our chance to get that little left before many people want to have it.  🙂

Imagine that every people has one home at the world right?(I mean almost everyone lives in a home) And I think one home avg. at least 30k usd right ? I am talking about 7B houses! Imagine what would Bitcoin worthed if 7B people bought it

• +1 1

My country Venezuela is really adoptive of crypto for political and economical situation, we have a crazy inflation rate and our people found on bitcoin and altcoins the perfect place to protect the money. Here the first assets the people hold is bitcoin and second is dash.

• +2 1

In my country, it is not forbidden to trade cryptocurrencies, or even began to appear services that you can pay with cryptocurrencies. The government of my country does not ban BTC or crypto. In fact, this government cares nothing. Only banks are afraid of crypto, because cryptocurrency is much more advantageous than a bank.

• +3 1

In my country there are not many who know about cryptocurrencies
As well as they do not deal with them and only there are amateurs who trade in their spare time

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Truthfully, my country India is not wealthy at all in term of crypto. the main reason behind this issue is lack of education. there have no quality education, so there have not much job to people who is uneducated and they suffering all the time, even 10% people have no access to technology yet and the government of India put there effort to ban the crypto. We really need to spread & educate people about the benefits and Importance of the crypto and the blockchain.

Just now, Anthny said:

I think my country will improve more. My country will also become a developed country just like Japan and USA. If cryptocurrency will be adopted by my country, then there are less people that struggle in life. 

Not sure from which country you are from but if your government is embracing crypto then you are already ahead. Imagine about those country citizens who still have not hear about bitcoin or may be they can no use it for the legal issue in there.

They are staying behind for sure.

Edited by xBDT Script

Just now, Anthny said:

Yes, my countrymen are not already adopting cryptocurrency. They believe that crypto has a bad influence to people. However, some of my countrymen, including me, decides not to believe it. That's why we are still inviting more people to join here for them to experience new environment.

Well no one actually can stop bitcoin since it does not need anything to use like the fiat system has. I have a lot of friend is counties where the currency is illegal but they are using it,

Just make sure you are hiding your trace - use tor and vpn.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

Imagine after one or two decades we may see Fiat currency will not be existed in the world or let's say after 50 to 100 years from now - it really does not matter. The only currency will be cryptocurrency.

I don't think crypto will ever replace fiats in the future. At best, I think they might be adopted as a means of payment along side each other - just like you can pay with cash or by card, crypto will be the third option.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Most of the people in my country are using crypto and many of them are online earners and are earning in crypto as the people in our country know that how much is the future of crypto is brighter. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

There are some countries where cryptocurrency is banned. They are barely holding any cryptocurrency. Among 21 million BTC, this countries may not get even a tiny amount since still they have banned it. Any chance that they will face huge crisis at that time?

Please share your opinion, don't tell that fiat will not be replaced by cryptocurrency. It's just imagination, what if?

Maybe they will face a big crisis. Just imagine if Fiat currency is no longer available or is no longer sold in the market and replaced with digital currency? They will automatically experience a massive crisis. They will start thinking of borrowing here and there to get their digital money. They might sell their country's assets to get it.

24 minutes ago, gier0370 said:

Crypto was not popular in my country, I can say that there is some user, but I know someday it will grow, if our people will be educated about it. 

You can promote it in your own circle as when you will start to tell about it to the people around you then it will start to be in use in your area and will continue to increase to the whole country. 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

WaMhP3h.jpg

If fiat eventually gets replaced by cryptocurrencies in the future then most men will be far richer than their own nations and this is the reality I dream of because I'll certainly be in that list of men.

1 hour ago, santiastar said:

In my nation, it isn't taboo to exchange cryptocurrencies, or even started to seem administrations merely can pay with cryptocurrencies. The government of my nation does not boycott BTC or crypto. In truth, this government cares nothing. As it were banks are anxious of crypto, since cryptocurrency is much more beneficial than a bank.

That's how the situation is in almost any country. Bitcoin is not really so popular right now even though millions of people are using it. That's why governments don't care that much about it

As being part of the third world country, i will rate it 5 out of 10 in terms of wealth. We're still under progression that would take a lot of time to rise up. 

I'm from India Country and my country was called as Golden bird in the era of gold. Now bitcoin is digital gold but there is no clearity about banning, legalization, or regulations regarding bitcoin and cryptocurreny but i still know many people's here have good amount of cryptocurreny holding. Also population matters so i think after China, my country has highest Cryptocurrency assets holding.

My country is not so much wealthy its an average but they ban it because of some money laundering and its true. There are so many peoples will use it for money laundering and they send BTC and other crypto currencies to another countries to send the money easily and safely.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, CryptoJony said:

Actually cryptocurrency isn't regulated in my country yet and for which people are afraid to invest into bitcoin. That's why we are not much wealthy in term of Bitcoin holding.

Do not worry very soon you will see in your country that will adapt bitcoin, and my country is also not more wealthy in the terms of crypto assets because in my country bitcoin is not fully regulated but i think very soon our government will accept t because here are some reputable peoples who's are doing very struggle for the adaption of bitcoin. 

Edited by myaccount1
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT