Ouch! -20% Egold Trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

Ouch! -20% Egold Trade

I said from the start I would share my wins AND my losses. Well I finally hit a loser and it was not a good one. My reason for buying it up was I saw "Warden" post on Yobit chat that Egold Investbox was filled again. It started to rise and I figured that was a good sign to buy with the news too. But after buying I tried to invest and the Box was no coins again. I knew I was screwed at that point so I just took the loss. Was my fault as I got FOMO'ed. Still up good on my DOGE trades but this one hurt a lil bit. Nearly a 20% loss. 

ouchegold.jpg

Just now, BitcoinCase said:

I knew I was screwed at that point so I just took the loss. Was my fault as I got FOMO'ed. Still up good on my DOGE trades but this one hurt a lil bit. Nearly a 20% loss. 

Seems like no response here LOL

Anyway, this is the thing, the emotion. The minutes we respond to it we are sure that something bad will happen. 

I said from the start I would share my wins AND my losses.

Can not get the figure from the image, but just asking - how much you lost in this trade? To me it's heard to understand in this EGOLD thing possibly in BTC 😁

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Seems like no response here LOL

Anyway, this is the thing, the emotion. The minutes we respond to it we are sure that something bad will happen. 

Can not get the figure from the image, but just asking - how much you lost in this trade? To me it's heard to understand in this EGOLD thing possibly in BTC 😁

Exactly what we were talking about before, the emotion part of it. Wasn't a lot of emotion, just saw what I thought was good news and I acted on it. Not a good move but it wasn't the first and won't be the last. I take the losses like the wins - it happened and it's over - time to move on. I lost some 20% of the DOGE used on this trade, about 7K DOGE or so. 

3 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Not a good move but it wasn't the first and won't be the last.

I know it's the part of the process. 

3 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

I take the losses like the wins - it happened and it's over - time to move on. I lost some 20% of the DOGE used on this trade, about 7K DOGE or so. 

Yeah this is how I play the game too. I mean I do not look back and regret. To me whatever happen it's a  part of the process and the cost of learning lesson. 

Talking about 7k Doge - it's like $18.249 which is obviously not much. Happy to hear it the tuition fees was not much 😁

So which will be your next trade? Anything you figured out so far?

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I know it's the part of the process. 

Yeah this is how I play the game too. I mean I do not look back and regret. To me whatever happen it's a  part of the process and the cost of learning lesson. 

Talking about 7k Doge - it's like $18.249 which is obviously not much. Happy to hear it the tuition fees was not much 😁

So which will be your next trade? Anything you figured out so far?

Got some low orders on a few coins as people have been a bit jumpy lately. Have seen some quick dumps that I wished I had an order in. Watching now, as I see BTC is $9350 quickly up. 

Watching now, as I see BTC is $9350 quickly up. 

OPS!

Did not know that! I just checked the price after seeing you comment and indeed it is this $9,352 over $9,350. If I can recall earlier today I think I have seen it somewhere $9,0xx or something.

Are we going to have another run? 

Have seen some quick dumps that I wished I had an order in.

Haha things always have this late realization. Most of the time we really do not see what actually is going to happen unless it already happened.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

OPS!

Did not know that! I just checked the price after seeing you comment and indeed it is this $9,352 over $9,350. If I can recall earlier today I think I have seen it somewhere $9,0xx or something.

Are we going to have another run?

Not sure but I don't think so. Been lower highs so far since the $3k jump up. It moves quickly as you know so if you look away it can be up or down $500-1000+ by the time you look again. I always have the Bitmex tab open so the price is always visible while trading. Was below $9k a bit earlier so that's a nice lil move it made. Probably I need to get back on my BTC/USD Trades as that was going good. No more Egold and QQQ for now hehe. 

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Haha things always have this late realization. Most of the time we really do not see what actually is going to happen unless it already happened.

"Most of the time" yes, but those few times when we do.....oh man it's great! Always I keep very low orders on some certain coins on the USDT market on Bittrex. If you search a bit there you will see why. 

Was below $9k a bit earlier so that's a nice lil move it made.

Oh wow! I really did not notice that. Good think that it backed up. 

Probably I need to get back on my BTC/USD Trades as that was going good. No more Egold and QQQ for now hehe. 

Haha it's like penny stoke or something? By the way, I think once this thing will be finish I will give it a try with Doge peers to have my hand dirty with this things. I need to learn them from the real experience of winning not like the stupid way I have done before.

Always I keep very low orders on some certain coins on the USDT market on Bittrex. If you search a bit there you will see why. 

I am thinking to give it a try in YoBit with those btc I got from this pay per post. I really do not care about this tiny amounts LOL

I also lost at Egold, and currently I still hold Egold coins at IB, but besides Egold, I get profit from QQQ, I bought at 3600 satoshi doge and now it has become 6000+ satoshi doge, I'm waiting for the Egold moment pump on yobit

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Oh wow! I really did not notice that. Good think that it backed up.

Yeah buddy! That's why I do what I do man. I didn't catch that one and miss a lot of trades, but I go in when I know it's right. Just a few hours from $8950 to $9440, that's around 5%.  You buy 1 BTC for 8950 and sell now over 9400. $400 profit and would now be ready to buy back 1.05 BTC or more below $9K.    Can make (or lose) 0.10-0.20 or more when volatility is like that in one day easily. 

3 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I also lost at Egold, and currently I still hold Egold coins at IB, but besides Egold, I get profit from QQQ, I bought at 3600 satoshi doge and now it has become 6000+ satoshi doge, I'm waiting for the Egold moment pump on yobit

Good buy on the QQQ as you are up huge with Investbox.  I knew better with Egold but the IB was refilled so it seemed a good trade for me. Had almost 7 billion coins so I wanted to do the 14% IB, but too many other people did as well so it ran out again minutes after the announcement. 

Just now, SarapCrypto said:

Good that it is only 20% loss because it can even be higher. anyway, this is the risk when we are in trading. No risks, no gain as they say. Still, congrats on taking the action because  I am sure you learned a good lesson here and you can be more careful next time around.

Not first time lesson lol, as have made same mistake before. Can't win if I don't play, but should be sticking to my bread and butter trades. BTC/USD is the better trade at the moment above all else. And yes the 20% would be soon 90% haha. 

would now be ready to buy back 1.05 BTC or more below $9K.    Can make (or lose) 0.10-0.20 or more when volatility is like that in one day easily. 

If only I knew that it will happen for real LOL

I mean it is really possible to make money such way and good traders are really making their money that way. I hope someday I will join them LOL

At the moment my one goal is to make my hand dirty with those tiny amount. Goal is to lose them LOL.

Just now, SarapCrypto said:

Good that it is only 20% loss because it can even be higher. anyway, this is the risk when we are in trading.

Lose always hurts even if this a one dollar. But if we are doing it daily basis then it becomes the part of the process. You win and you lose.

You had to analyze the price if you see a sudden rise quickly, this is evidence that it will decline quickly when unloading and calculate it

2 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Good buy on the QQQ as you are up huge with Investbox.  I knew better with Egold but the IB was refilled so it seemed a good trade for me. Had almost 7 billion coins so I wanted to do the 14% IB, but too many other people did as well so it ran out again minutes after the announcement. 

Egold is quickly run out,  I am also late and made a post on this forum because in the past I did not know why I could not invest, I saw a greater opportunity in QQQ than EGold for now, the price continues to rise in the last two weeks

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Lose always hurts even if this a one dollar.

Man I can't stand to lose at all! I am like an angry Lion which hasn't eaten yet! But again, it happens and we go on. Don't make your goal to lose them. Look at all the markets highest volume coins, watch how some of them are trading while you watch the BTC price also, and see how they trade against it. Look for some signals like huge buys or sells. Volume is what I look for to start. 

Honestly though, I learned more from losing than I did from winning. That goes for everything in life. 

1 minute ago, kylepresz said:

Yobit's investbox is a bit of a trap. Or perhaps you could call it a catch 22. Those high interest rates cause many users to invest - they are in effect getting coins for free. So they rush to dump them as soon as they can, which sends the price down. Suddenly you will discover that the amount of interest you are getting is not keeping up with inflation and you will sell them all at a loss. You need to beware. Doge is good because the price is stable. Some of the other coins are issued by Yobit themselves and have no value outside of that exchange.

Well said and I agree totally. Once in a while I test the waters if I see something. Just a dumb move on this one but still a small trade. Not much damage done but always a lesson learned. 

52 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

Man I can't stand to lose at all! I am like an angry Lion which hasn't eaten yet!

I like the attitude. In fact no one like losing. I have a bet in the tennis match earlier and I lost like 0.004 BTC nearly was winning that but lost anyway. Felt a bit frustrated but again it did not take much longer too recover.

So, in anything that is money game - we will have win and lose. By the way not saying the trading is gambling.

Look at all the markets highest volume coins, watch how some of them are trading while you watch the BTC price also, and see how they trade against it. Look for some signals like huge buys or sells. Volume is what I look for to start.

I will be putting in practice in just few days. Just let me be done with this contest things. I lot of things are still unknown to me in this trading things

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope you learn from this failed experience and don't repeat this mistake in the future and think carefully before entering into a deal.
As for the money lost, it will be compensated. Don't worry

Sorry to hear your losses.But in other hand You make from doge coin.And now you have 75% .From my point of view you are saved.People most of time lost their half investment or washed away.So its a good sign you are in game and struggled.I think you will work hard now to get your 25% loss recover.Better share that acreen shoot.

This is because you did not think about the loss and thought there was only profit and this is impossible
Especially in trading it must be taken into account that when you buy a currency may fall further
Now you have to wait

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/31/2019 at 4:30 AM, BitcoinCase said:

I said from the start I would share my wins AND my losses. Well I finally hit a loser and it was not a good one. My reason for buying it up was I saw "Warden" post on Yobit chat that Egold Investbox was filled again. It started to rise and I figured that was a good sign to buy with the news too. But after buying I tried to invest and the Box was no coins again. I knew I was screwed at that point so I just took the loss. Was my fault as I got FOMO'ed. Still up good on my DOGE trades but this one hurt a lil bit. Nearly a 20% loss. 

ouchegold.jpg

Same story. 😁

But for me it's not FOMO because I like Egold investbox without action, just putt coins in investbox and you dont need to do anything.

But like you say long time Egold investbox is empty, and I see that too that Warden share news about investbox and I buy but after that notification shows that there are no coins for next payment and I decide to sell with loss.

Like I write, same story. 😁

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This is a big mistake that often occurs as a result of trusting the chat on the exchanges. There are a lot of false people promoting false news on Yobit and other exchanges about the rise of a coin so that people buy it from them and unfortunately there are those who fall victim to these lies.

I am sorry for you, it was really a big loss, I want to give you advice, do not pay any attention to chat or group chats or anyone when trading, this is your money and you are solely responsible for it, do not trust anyone when trading.

I am sad for you my friend, and it's okay for you, you will make up for your loss in the future, and bad experiences will be a greater motivation for success. I wish you success

This was a successful experience for you by investing in Egold and making a 20% profit, but the currency price is now 0 and the volume is trading

Life is great and enjoy it