Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

On 4/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, Samad12 said:

Most of the minning site are fake they don’t give payment I almost tried everything but no site is paying so can anyone suggest me please

I real got no say in cloud mining sites, they are you waste of time even more of a waste than faucets, try something more real, like real mining, trading and investments.

There are advantages as well as disadvantages to mining. But it is true that trading from mining is better. It is easier to recover a mine if you work without knowing the risk of loss and there are risks in trading.

Mobile mining its not good for our mobiles because we can overheat them and they will die. Also faucets are not that better because they take our time in doing their tasks and they pay us small amount that is not worth our time at all.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Well, as of now, I will prefer faucet claiming. Base on your list or chooses, I will more prefer to choos faucet claiming because I can claim 1500 satoshi. Although it will take 20 hours before I earn it, it is more good than having an 85 satoshis while I am sleeping it is very low and maybe no value in my local currency. And faucet claiming is more better than sleeping whole day because now I need money.

None of these are the best ways to earn some cryptocurrency, currently the best method to earn some crypto is this exact forum cryptotalk with the help of yobit that pays you for messages.

If i should to take one of this chose , that i will take earning  1500 satoshi every day , because this 1500 after some months will be a small amount that i can invest it in something small , and get an extra profit , and after that i will get a good amount to start investing in something good . But if i don’t have to take one of this 3 chose ,i will take work in this get forum that i can earn 30000 satoshi per day , and this a good amount for beginner, and also i will learn and get a good knowledge from this forum.

Hmm 85 satoshi means nothing income for us. And faucets sites are wasting of time and nothing earnings for us which we can easily withdrawals from it. But the main earning is possible only from trade of crypto market and if you doing trading then sleeping whole is also possible only read trend of crypto market and place order and enjoy your sleep. 

I think that these three methods are useless and you cannot earn a good amount of money through it. I advise you to put good capital and start trading with it so that you can achieve good profits for 4 working hours a day.

Well for me I prefer sleeping because the faucets and mining seems to be a waste of time , so I would sleep the whole day , and when I got wake up I would have so much energy to check out for Better things to do.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mobile mining and faucets are not good way of generating income .We can not get good profits from it . Mining from mobile  and doing faucets can give us very low profits.

All of them are useless in my opinion.. Learning how to trade well in this cryptocurrencies world is the best! Don't waste your time by spending hours for a little amount of satoshis.. Try to learn more how to make profits and you will find yourself on the right road.

There's a better option to choose than this three options. Like spending your time here in cryptotalk you can learn a lot of things and method to make earnings as well as you can earn in this forum by making content everyday.

On 2/13/2020 at 5:34 PM, Michell said:

Why on earth would I sleep the whole day. Even if mining is not so profitable I'm sure going to get something at the long run. So why waste time doing nothing

Yes, it is good and necessary to do anything better than sleep throughout the day, no matter how small the sums you will get, but with time you get bigger. Anyway, I want to advise you: Signature animations are forbidden so it is best to remove them before you get a warning point.

@Luciferludz I may still comment to your topic although you make two choices and one should be selected most preferable. To my own opinion to choose I may prefer to choose mobile mining because faucet pays depending on you location I mean your country only USA is paid good other countries are paid in little among were in mining is full of opportunities, and you can select other choices like trading and investment they are good recommendations.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I don't feel good to work on mobile mining and faucet claiming. Because here we can't generate a decent income from it. I will prefer sleep is better from this work. Sleep will make our brain fresh to think new ideas.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 10/31/2019 at 6:39 PM, Luciferludz said:

If you are sleeping the time go fast than you, so if you choose to sleep you'll suddenly saw the year is end so its good to play around with faucets.

Faucets in cryptocurrency is great because even though you are earning small amount atlas you can say that you are earning and that is great because there are so many ways to earn here in cryptocurrency and you have the right to choose how you will earn

Mining usually takes a long time and more so in the case of mobile But not everyone is able to Losses are more likely to occur if there is no knowledge about mining. Mining is late in the case of mining operations More risk in the case of newcomers.

I do not prefer and do not recommend all these applications because they are a waste of time and I speak according to my long experience in the field, the time that you waste in it can benefit from it in other areas

I would love to accept sleep whole day option because to earn just 1500 Satoshis after hardwork of 20 hours is nothing. In those two options the earning is very less so there must be another option of trading then I will definitely choose that option.

• +4 1

Both mobile mining and faucets are a no for me because in my experience they are not worth all the time and energy you put into it. My best experience for faucets is in freebitco where i could earn somewhat satoshi per day by using the auto roll bot. Mobile mining was never good enough for me.

• +3 2

468x60-3.png

Well it sound some how to someone if I said to sleep is better. Actually I have been participating in so many faucets sites but nothing meaningful I make through the processes, rather earning little amounts of reward which are not good enough to even compromise for the resources and time wasting. So with this reason I think I will likely sleep

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

These are all not good for me. I can't spend as much time to earn just 1500 stoshies or i can not sleep whole day with out earning. 

I am trading and i am earning more then 10$ in a day. I think which good amount. 

Mining and fucest sites are just waste of time. Take part in bounties campaigns and do trade. 

This is very small number and 20 hour mean that the battery will be low and need recharge 5 times so I will pass and not use any faucet or mobile mining, thank you for the offer too.

if you are the member of this forum you dont need to mine or using faucets but give 3 hours time to make postes  take the most beneficial knowledge about crypto currencies and sleep all night without any problem this forum pays you bitcoin so dont spend it anywhere and improve your trading skills to invest in any top coin .

On 10/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

It is okay to choose all? If the only choices are that three then I would choose the number 1 because you were earning while sleeping that is the dream of many people nowadays. But when you ask me to give my choices then I would suggest this forum, it is free and legit. Also its income is far from that in the choices, you just need to make a quality post then they will give you 1k Satoshi. Don't settle for less when in fact their are a lot of free websites that you can try and make a decent income.