Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

51 minutes ago, Shivam1 said:

I choose faucet clamming to earn money because if we work in faucet clamming then we earn money. But if we were sleep then we can not earn money.

Faucet is an old-fashioned way to get money and coins, now it has begun to become extinct because people realize the uselessness of wasting time.

You give three option are useless because faucet claims not profitable and time waste, phone mining it's also meaning less and its damage our phone battery and CPU, and thirds sleeping its most dangerous because you spend your time only for sleeping its effects your career, but in online so many profitable works available, like trading join bounty programs and claim legit airdrops to earn more.

Mobile mining isn't a good earning for r anyone, because you will just reduce the longevity of your phone, faucets was my starting point and I have stop for now

Better to actually study something and find a job that pays in crpyto and lets us make money. If we mine with mobile, we gain nothing. Faucets, we get pennies. Sleeping, we get nothing.

Sleeping whole day is not beneficial unless you have some kind of passive income which will increase by itself. Falling asleep to earn slight amounts of satoshis with your mobile phone is not worth it because during your sleep, your phone may overheat due to mining and you will wake up in the morning only to find your cooked phone! Faucet claiming is better than mobile mining but it occupies your whole day! All three options are useless. I prefer to buy some coins and hold them rather than trying low earning options.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I think mobile mining is better. At least you are earning while sleeping which is actually total gain. Not like collecting faucets for 20 hours a day which is totall waste of time. 

To me, mobile excavation does not demand any calls but rather you know well what to do or how to sleep all day. If we do not call, no one will be able to claim our call. Sleeping all day is a waste of mobile digging. We can do many things without sleeping.

Thank you so much for discussing a wonderful topic. Better to sleep than to work faucet side and work on a mobile mining site because if we sleep, we will have a lot of energy in our body and get a lot of good ideas for the future.But working on the faucet site mobile Mining site will waste our energy and waste time but I can't make any income.

Of course, I will choose to sleep all day, it is impossible to earn a good amount of money on mobile mining and cranes.

Edited by IamLeader12

Of course, I will choose to sleep all day, on mobile mining and collecting coins from cranes, you will not be able to earn more than 2 dollars, it is better to have good health and sleep for 10 hours than to try to earn pennies.

Maybe faucet and airdrop earnings are better than anything. I would like to do work in this forum instead of all of these. Because the forum is paying me 30000 satoshi per day. That is way high than the given option. So I will add another option as working still in Cryptotalk. So I love this forum and will continue my work here. 

In fact, faucet sites are just waste your time . You may not dream to be a richest person just by collecting the small portions of the cryptocurrency from the faucet sites. There are scam sites too which are also demanding you to fill out KYC form for the faucet collection, never trust . 

On 3/10/2020 at 7:27 PM, m7md said:

I do not prefer mining sites because they exhaust your electronic device. I prefer sleeping better than a little useless gain

Mining sites is scam mate so that there has no damage will be taken by your mobile phone, just avoid being participated in any cloud mining to the internet because just is a waste of time.

it is difficult for a mobile mining application to be very good since usually all faucets require a lot of time to achieve soma gains, it is more advisable to mine in cloud mining.

Mobile mining and faucets are not profitable at all, and should be avoided at all costs unless you have a good referral network that will allow you to increase your earnings and earn passively. I am not so lucky, and therefore i only log in to faucets once a day to collect the earnings over the last day. Also, sleeping is the much more appealing option here. I think your fourth option should be working on this forum, which i have found to be great in earning, but very difficult at times.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I don't think we can earn much more from the mobile devices. Also we can't get much reward for mobile mining. Actually I don't work on mining and faucets. Because I think it's waste of time.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have not having any experience in the faucet neither in the mining process that's why I won't want to take any risks to lost my money first I will take some research and lessons about these topics then I will take to start this things and as much as I know we cannot make more money from the faucet but in the krypt where there are many other things from where you can make money just you have to make yourself more confident and knowledgeable person in the crypto world then it will be more easy for you to get the things in your mind whenever you needed.

I don't sleep all day because I'm going to starve to death. I also did not choose the tap and mobile tapping. I think I will work on the cryptotalk forum and will trade with a few small coins to make a regular profit.

I will choose option 1
1: Mobile mining to earn 85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?
This is better for me because I don't like to stress myself too much

Life is great and enjoy it

I also don't work under a lot of pressure. Too much stress harms your health. He claims to have a mobile digging call and sleeps all day. He sleeps but his income is fine. Mines make the quality of work easier.

I think I will try first two if and only If I have very free time. But mining will be relatively better among the three. Faucet is harwork with less benefit. And the third doing nothing is the worst of all. This are my views about the three.

Why not do the whole 3 of them as basically do th faucets claiming upon the hours which you think you can GI with it and do the mobile mining as basically you can sleep off n mining and the the 3rd part of sleeping can just go with the mining process basically by the time  you might be sleeping you must have been broken

There are other options for getting a little bit of Satoshi. Among the options that you offered the best of the first two options, the second will require some time, but at least you earn a little and after a while you will earn a lot. It would be better for you to leave the good option further if you want to change your life, so work hard

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I will rather be sleeping than spending a whole lot of my precious energy on faucets sites, bounty sites are even better. They are time wasting to me and I will choose to invest rather than looking for free satoshi. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Of course I will do faucet claiming than sleeping and mining it will be little but also fine for me cause I never sleep on day and I never do mining. So I choose faucet claiming.