Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

“Mobile mining” is essentially a marketing trick one of the irrelevant altcoins dubbed Electroneum put forward to grow their userbase. In effect, their users just receive free ETN tokens for leaving their app installed and running on their phones – a proof of elapsed time, if you will

Mining is much better than taps because the taps are a waste of time and pay small amounts while mining collects you money without doing anything even if its profits are few but you get it without any effort or fatigue

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Any form of mobile mining is scam, because mining is not done using mobile phones, so it's a waste of your precious time. Claiming from faucet might be good, but it's time consuming is so thing else. But instead of sleeping all day long, I will choose the faucet claim.

Yeah do love to earn money but mobile mining!!! Can anyone explain me about this in detail. But every does say that mining is not profitable plus it takes too much time. And also about facet it demamds too much time and wages are also very low.

On 31.10.2019 at 12:42, bestprofi said:

Why would you choose just one of these three options, when there are other possibilities to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you have no trading money, do a bounty campaign, attend an airdrop .. do something with your life 🙂 

We all have to do something for our life, yes that is right, but if we have not courage to invest, we have not to go in this big advinture, and loose all what we get

Sleeping while i am earning better for me and for us all qho would kill his time just for 1200 satoshis? 

I want a best mining apps or site for mobile....  Because i use a mobile but i want to earn more money on cryptocurrency.. I like treading and mining but i dont know about it.. Is anybody will help me... 

I would recommend sleep whole the day if there's only 3 options but if there is option to work in other i would probably choose the Cryptotalk campaign as it is highest paying  job in current market for beginners.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i prefer sleeping without earning , i know many would choose to earn while you sleep from mining but the fact is it will ruin you phone while you sleep , you will earn more than 50 times less than your phone's cost

BetFury                                                   

Just trade online which is very good for all of us in the mean time.the other all things are wasting our time.Thanks

If you want me to choose one of these 3 so I would like to sleep! because mining from mobiles is waste of time!

Of course I would like to learn more about crypto and wouldn't sleep all day! or if I have enough money I would buy specific devices and mine some coins.. but this requires a huge amount of electricity

On 10/31/2019 at 3:42 PM, bestprofi said:

Why would you choose just one of these three options, when there are other possibilities to make money in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you have no trading money, do a bounty campaign, attend an airdrop .. do something with your life 🙂 

For what reason would you pick only one of these three alternatives when there are different prospects to bring in cash in the realm of cryptographic forms of money If you have no exchanging cash do an abundance battle go to an airdrop accomplish something with your life

From that above 3 different term .i preferred sleeping hole day not waste my time by claiming coiin it is very good for me. If i do mining my my mobile is not working properly and also dage of my mobile occurred.

If I do the mining, my mobile is not working properly and my mobile is dying.
From the 3 different words above. I loved the day of the sleep deprivation Quinn claimed wasted my time .

The taps are a little gain and you need to use the net and enter the site almost every quarter of an hour. As for mining, it is much better than faucets, it gives a lot of currencies, but it needs mining devices and its cost is high. For this reason, I find that working in the forum here and trading is a good thing and better in relation to the current situation

BetFury                                                   

Mobile miming is not generating any good amount of coin. Faucets are that same like mobile miming in term of generating coins or even they generate less. 

I will prefer to sleep whole day instead of joining in some cloud mining and faucets because this is such a waste of time, in cloud mining, all of it are scams, and in faucets, they are just giving a small amount of profit which is not good.

Everyone must have this above-mentioned posibilies so why you loss this chance.

You have to do work in case will got some satoshi.

I do not prefer mining sites because they exhaust your electronic device. I prefer sleeping better than a little useless gain

3 hours ago, gonumohagu said:

All these does not make good sense for someone that looks for ways to earn in cryptocurrencies. They are all not advisable.

If one comes to crypto empty handed excepting to arn, how do you think he should do it to earn?

I will not choose any of these unhelpful options, I choose daily trading in addition to investing in some projects in the medium term.

Frankly, the two methods are very bad because cloud mining is a fraud and does not pay anything and mining using the mobile will damage the device and work in taps is a waste of time and pay very small amounts

In my opinion the best way is working to buy coins then investment will be a good choice and trading , we can also work in crypto section and gain crypto as a salary.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

I choose faucet clamming to earn money because if we work in faucet clamming then we earn money. But if we were sleep then we can not earn money.