In Which Countries Will Bitcoin Grow Rapidly ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alther

In Which Countries Will Bitcoin Grow Rapidly ?

7 minutes ago, Rifat773 said:

I do not know. But I think bitcoin will grow faster in Europe countries. By using bitcoin countries will move forward

No I think bitxoin will be successful in countries where its most needed as a source of income and as a store od value and we see this happening in third world countries where bitcoin will uplift people from poverty and make their lives better. 

There's no doubt that around EUROPEAN UNION locations it can raise fast. For the reason that there are many which will under no circumstances bought them. Hopely once they get after that it we will find bitcoin amount may possibly elevate! There's no doubt that china plus chinese suppliers is hence affective very. For the reason that sometimes body adds 100USD in that case we'd currently have 100 H UNITED STATES DOLLAR along at the silver coins.

Growth of crypto is any cojntry depends upon the behavoiur of government towards crypto. If government legalizes it it will grow or if it bans it, its growth will be affected.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:14 PM, SUGI5091 said:

I don't know about this can be US, JAPAN CHINA, or RUSIA. The most inforthink is cryptocurrency will accepted in this world and we as community can be get the benefir of this.

According to news circulating bitcoin is developing in JAPAN and CHINA starting to develop as well as over time many members begin to participate well so that the development is very good.

I am very grateful that bitcoin is developing in several countries, then in the future I hope the world accepts the existence of bitcoin so that it benefits everyone who uses it.

I think the the country will bitcoin grow rapidly is in south korea its because ghey are now adopting the cryptocurrency and they are used it today and if the crypto are already using in south korea, many people will used bitcoin because this is the top 1 cryptocurrency all over the world and also this is profitable coin.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:21 PM, alther said:

In the international world there is a race to become the capital of the cryptocurrency world. Many cities and many countries want to become hotspots for the production of cryptocurrency and blockchain-based products.

At present the US has developed world technology, if a number of blockchain products originate from the American coast. In Japan saw a very positive movement towards the adoption of cryptocurrency by the government and banks.
Malta and Switzerland are really pushing the Bitcoin agenda. Belarus had already adopted digital money technology. In England, even small areas like Jersey try to compete for the top positions. Then the latest news is China and India will adopt blockchain technology for the financial and banking system.

So which country do you think will become the center of the blockchain and digital cryptocurrency technology?

You share a great post bro and i am agree with you that china and the U.S soon launched their own blockchain system and i hope they soon launched their own coin in the market and i am waiting for that time because these coins are so much profitable for us and it give us high profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mostly it will develop in developing country. Developed country mostly use it for gambling purpose for fun and make the days go. Few will utilize few will deny it 🙂

36 minutes ago, Diamondchili said:

It seems like Africa is Among the leading country that are  searching crypto content with search engines to know what Bitcoin is all about and how it was created

That could be true but remember that Asian country are trying to adopt crypto, and we know that Japan and Korea are trying to invite many people to learn crypto. In Japan itself, I think people are aware of crypto, and in that country, technology development has increased, and I think that could trigger people to learn more about crypto. But we don't know when all countries will fully adopt cryptocurrency, and that will only wait for the right time to see crypto will be used in all countries. That will be a long journey for crypto to be one of the payment methods for all people.

In my opinion Bitcoin will growth fast in Japan. Because that country have high end tech research. They will dominate adoption for Bitcoin. In their country already have some BTM installed and used, also in store they accept Bitcoin.

Some company also active to use Bitcoin as alternative payment.

In US too many regulation, that is hard to Bitcoin growing there. In China also banned Bitcoin, they prefer make it their blockchain and coin, for example NEO.

China already known to copy anything so they will also copy Bitcoin lol.

But not only that country, i believe developing country also support to growing Bitcoin, especially country have high inflation, on there money hard to used.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I mean that countries will more grow bitcoin which country have more online worker in crypto or an others earning place.I don't know more about it and others countries. 

I think in china will have a good future and grow very fast or in general in asian countries we have a nice future of Crypto currency, for me china and Thailand and Singapore is the top countries in the world for this business

I'm sure with EU places it will eventually mature easily. Mainly because you can many men and women which often never ever picked up the item. Hopely as long as they buy it then we can easily view bitcoin selling price could possibly range in price up! I'm sure the indian subcontinent in addition to china and taiwan could well be and so affective far too. Mainly because possibly an individual produces 100USD subsequently we would include 250 M USD for the dollars.