Crypto methods - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vicqueen

Crypto methods

Crypto methods

what are the best ways to increase incomes in yobit. there are many ways so far but which is best?? thanks to this forum we can chat and benefit.

which means of increasing income in this platform is best?

just list some with me please

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

what are the best ways to increase incomes in yobit. there are many ways so far but which is best?? thanks to this forum we can chat and benefit.

You can increase your coins with yobit investbox.You can invest bitcoin,doge or even other coins.There are some coins they give daily %2 or even %10...If you follow coins you can make money with pumps too

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

Look for low volume coins with high spreads between buy and sell orders and just set up resting orders , and wake up next day to 10-20% profit just by doing this, works for me. or arbitrage between ETH and BTC pair this also works sometimes ppl sell cheaper in ETH pair

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Just now, TheChinaBan said:

And I understand this can be a very passive way of making some money in Yobit. But I think we have to be choosy with the coins/tokens we should choose, right? Do you have some recommendations of coins we should go into? I am actually really interested with this one. 

Of course you should choose the right coin.I think doge coin is the safest for now because other coins are so dangerous.Their price could go %50 down in one day.So imagine you bought it and invested for %2 daily.Then you would almost lose your all money so as i said for me the best is doge.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:53 AM, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

Yobit has more than two ways to obtain essential profits, one of them is the investobox as many colleagues have mentioned in the forum, the current cryptotalk campaign, referring to your acquaintances and also being able to do simple trading in new currencies, you can also Keep track of the new IEO's offered by Yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:53 PM, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

In Yobit, there is this section where you can buy and sell a coin. You can also look at the market section to guide you when you do buy and sell. Also, there is this free coins tab, you can also claim coins there but you need to be 7 days old.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:39 PM, lilykool said:

You can increase your coins with yobit investbox.You can invest bitcoin,doge or even other coins.There are some coins they give daily %2 or even %10...If you follow coins you can make money with pumps too

Sorry, but i am new to this platform. where is doge coin? is it a option for specific accounts or something like that? because i couldn't find it at invest box. I would be happy if someone shows us a screenshot of where it is.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

the best methode to increase your funds in yobit is trading , nothing best then make a succeful trades but there is many other option like freecoins 

• +1 1

If you want to make good profit from yobit then you can do two things. first one is you can do buy sell . buy at low price and sell at high price. second one is you can put your asset to investbox to get profit from it.

• +1 1

You can sell at a low price currencies that fall (Bitcoin, Ethereum) and sell at a high price when prices rise. Or just put cryptocurrency in InvestBox

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:53 PM, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

the only thing is trading or investing. except if in the near future yobit or cryptotalk is creating a new campaign that will provide even greater rewards.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:53 PM, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

The best way to increase profit in yobit is through the invest box feature of it. Buy some stable coins like micro and qqq then enjoy the daily profit.

• +1 1

In Yobit you can increase it by investing or trading. So you can do that when the price is cheap, you buy it and sell it at a high price. In this Forum we can share knowledge and how to improve in this Forum, you must learn continuously to understand what the crypto world is.

• +1 2

The best method to use to increase tour earning on yobit is to invest in investbox and then after that wait to collect your daily profit

• +1 1

The best way to earn money from the Yobit exchange is to buy a coin at a low price, and then wait a bit and sell it at a higher price. 

Yobit exchanger is a money earning site and there are many ways to earn money.you have to post articles and you will get payment for every single post.you can also earn money by selling coin and investing in many investbox.

• +3 1

Till now cryptotalk campaign is the best and awesome step taken by any exchange or forum. Also there are other options to earn in which yobit invest box is good one so you can study more on this

basically if you want to develop, keep learning and learning. in my opinion if you want to increase your income in yobit is to invest or trade with the coins that you generate through campaigns on this forum.

Follow pay per post program, share Yobit referral link and rent your signature space. The other method it selling stuff in marketplace and become freelancer in service section discussion. So far only that I know, if you want get more reward you can collect information from this forum/ Yobit exchanges and write it into articles, replace it in your blog and rent for ads.

I recommend investing in coins with smaller value as they might experience big value changes. You should also follow all the news related to the crypto you plan to invest in to see whether there are any big changes planned for the future.

15 minutes ago, Hasan943 said:

I think there are two things you can do if you want to make a good profit from Eobit. The first one is that you can sell. Buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price. The second is that you can put your property in the investmentbox to profit from it.

That is true, you have two ways of earning and that is what you explained above thanks for that

This is the best platform to increase your funds in yobit wallet cryptotalk is the legit forum taht can pay in yobit exchange other best way is you can start trading on yobit exchange  investbox is also good opetion other then this you can claim free coins yo will also join yobit airdrops and earn 700 tokens trade will start at the end of this month 

• +3 1

I also really thank full to this platform that through this platform i learn many knowledge and also this platform gives me bitcoins in working in their project. So, that why i can't leave this platform and earns money through this platform.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:53 PM, Vicqueen said:

Crypto methods

I guess that you can increase the income in yobit in two ways. First, you can increase your profit by doing trading with so many coins so you can get a profit from that coin. But that will only work if you can choose the right coins so your chance to make a profit will bigger. Second, you can try to buy and invest some coins in yobit so you can see that you will get a nice return from your investment. But be careful to choose the coin because not all coins can give you a good return in some period.

• +2 1

To increasing Bitcoin on Yobit it much choiced and opurtinity thats Yobit gave us. You can follow trading with seeing good coins are now up like ethereum ans XRP it might bull run on feb , there are Airdrop too, investbox. Hm i wish can buy good device to involved with.that all in Yobit. 

• +2 1