Is mining still profitable in 2019??? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Is mining still profitable in 2019???

Only a few dollars a day are mined and take several months to pay for the video cards used, which means that the level of profitability is very low, especially if the price falls further. 

This had led many of the pioneers of the mining industry to abandon this field and go to other ways, if you want to look from another angle and want to mine buy an ASIC. 

This is my opinion, what is going to be yours???? 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

Bitcointalk mining is not profitable since 2018 till now that's so the miners are use to mine other coins then btc and that's cause our transactions in block chain to took long to be confirmed because of few bitcoin miners.

• Useful or interesting 2

in my opinion mining in 2019 is still profitable, because many people have experienced profits in 2019, so mining in 2019 is very good for me. and I got many benefits.

29 minutes ago, jhosw5 said:

follow me . Mining is no longer profitable. It costs too much time and money. Hardware is also a problem

if mining is not profitable, why there are so many miner still mining some coins? why they don't just leave it?. but they still mining some coins, that means it still profitable. just look at this WEBSITE. some of mining hardware still give you some profit each day. especially Innosilicon G32-Mini, it will give you $12 per day for each. it has a low electricity Consumption too, just 140W for each.

Edited by I-KUN

4 hours ago, jhosw5 said:

follow me . Mining is no longer profitable. It costs too much time and money. Hardware is also a problem

Mining is profitable i think now a days if you have good knowledge about the hardware and coins that which is good in nowadays.

I think mining monero is profitable now than btc. but I only like to mine btc. now adays to do mining need very high performance devices but low profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, Akbor said:

I think mining monero is profitable now than btc. but I only like to mine btc. now adays to do mining need very high performance devices but low profit.

The profit in mining BTC is good but then for new miners it will taker longer to get your RIO, so patient is needed.

My country not support any mining strategy, they have high cost about electricity and not stable connection. In your country mining can be done but I'm afraid will not profitable because market still in red zone. Every day new mining equipment also came with expensive price ( whatever the made ), so I'll stop mining even I have equipment and wait until next year to start again.

I have two good type graphics cards and I have been mining on their way, but a while ago the power supply broke down so I decided to stop mining because it was no longer enough even to cover the expenses of repairing the device.

mining in bear market can be promising. It’s the best time to start mining now.For those who don’t want to buy mining rigs in bulk or host mining rigs, there is another choice buy cloud mining contract.

Knowledge is power they say, to earn from mining coins nowadays you need to apply knowledge, you can start mining new currencies that have low mining  difficulty or mine coins like ETH and hold till market appreciate in value

On 12/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, Callanta787 said:

Knowledge is power they say, to earn from mining coins nowadays you need to apply knowledge, you can start mining new currencies that have low mining  difficulty or mine coins like ETH and hold till market appreciate in value

But I think now a days mining bitcoin or Ethereum is profitable just in those countries which the price of electricity is cheap.

not profitable for me, but may profitable for those who are mining with asic tools or who has higher graphics card. so to make profits with mining is required lot of times. if you gonna purchase or invest money for mining, then it will take 2 years to recover your investment. but if you have good cards then you may try mining moneo which is profitable. 

Mine now, sell later. Difficulty will be much higher when mining these coins will be more profitable. I wish I'd known, which coins that would be😃

On 10/31/2019 at 1:53 PM, Migo said:

Only a few dollars a day are mined and take several months to pay for the video cards used, which means that the level of profitability is very low, especially if the price falls further. 

This had led many of the pioneers of the mining industry to abandon this field and go to other ways, if you want to look from another angle and want to mine buy an ASIC. 

This is my opinion, what is going to be yours???? 

mining won't be profitable at a small scale unless you have access to free or really cheap electricity.

monero is profitable for gbp card miner. but other coin also can be mine but not profitable or it may gives your profit but its not enough to see happiness in your face. For example: with gpu, i can mine 1 BCN and it takes 1 month to mine it. however i can mine 0.1 monero within a month and can muy 1000 BCN by exchanging xmr to bcn

20 hours ago, geezer said:

Mine now, sell later. Difficulty will be much higher when mining these coins will be more profitable. I wish I'd known, which coins that would be😃

there are a lot of coins to mine and every now and then we see a new coin in the market which give more pay when mining it i remember at one time Bittube was the best coin to mine.

Mining is profitable when you choose right coin with your knowledge and thinking.mining wasprofitable and also will profitable in future just think and choose right coin and then start

5 hours ago, LizaBitcoin said:

Of course it’s profitable, especially with its electricity, duck is very profitable, so you need to mine more bitcoins

It's very hard now to mine bitcoin Because of difficulty of minign abd you need a device to mine and have some profitable Satoshi  but you can use a minign pool with other miners it's the only profitable way in my opinion

In my opinion the mining project is really going hard every year.

So not only 2019, but next year 2020.

All home miner i predict will going bankrupt and they will selling all their miner hardware. Because i already see my friend failed to survive his mining farm, also youtuber who running mining rig also bankrupt and now he working on Walmart. Mining now will managed by company, that is happen because they always increase the mining power and want capitalize the crypto mining world.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments and I think most people use bitcoin mining but it is not profitable so I don't like this

Yeah and now a days the mining income is not good as compare to the before 2017 year.

1 hour ago, valenteeno said:

if it were not profitable, nobody would mine eth, etc, beam and many other asic-resistant algos 

Now it's really don't profitable like last year because of difeculty of mining it cost to much now abd you need a machine to mine it's not easy that way

• +1 1