What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

That's right, most of the people who invest the crypto world doesn't know the definition for blocakchain if we want to define simply , blockchain is just literally a chain of blocks. But the blocks in the chain are made up of digital pieces of information. The blocks store information about transactions like the amount, time, date, and who participated in transactions. I see an great future for blockchain and i hope we can all take a profit from it.

• +5 1

22 minutes ago, koynayak said:

That's right, most of the people who invest the crypto world doesn't know the definition for blocakchain if we want to define simply , blockchain is just literally a chain of blocks. But the blocks in the chain are made up of digital pieces of information. The blocks store information about transactions like the amount, time, date, and who participated in transactions. I see an great future for blockchain and i hope we can all take a profit from it.

Thanks for the information, my friend. I think this explains everything about the blockchain concept. It is seen by many authorities as the most useful invention of the new digital era. That's so easy to agree since we think about the possiblities.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Block chain is a secure type of database that have the capacity to transfer buy and store cryptocurrency. There are different type of block chain which is very unique and efficient. There block chain are only controlled by the owner no 3rd party this is one of the most sequred place on earth. @Husnyjaf

Thanks for tagging me mate. I have been hearing of block chain but I never for once try to make inquiry on how it works. But with this little information from you, I've understand what block chain is.

Thanks guys, gave a lot of good information about blockchain technology.  Cryptocurrency is advancing through blockchain technology and transactions are done.  Blockchain wallet that keeps coins safe and can be used to easily transact coins.  Blockchain technology is improving a lot as time goes on.

• +1 1

I don't really know about this because I can learn a lot here. When I learn a lot about this subject, I can think a lot about this subject because here we can learn a lot about a lot of things here.  If you don't know, share it with us, we will know a lot about this subject, we will know something better with your help.

Your post is very useful for every user of the crypto because many newbies cant have idea about it. So we can say that blockchain is a digital technology which have all records of our transaction and earn so it saves us from any scam. 

We can say it like security. It makes our earning secure and due to this we save from any scam. So this is best for our security. I am also big fan and user of the crypto because this forum is easy and secure so we cant caught in any scam. 

Hello friend, Blockchain is significant for presence of crypto coins. Since each trade and coin organization keeps the record of the exchanges through blockchain innovation. All the exchanges are done through blockchain. Coins with bigger squares have fast exchange time while coins with more modest squares can set aside more effort for exchanges.

Blockchain is the technology that is behind Bitcoin, in my judgment is truly I beg your pardon? is exceedingly remarkable since the whole lot is public, it cannot be tainted and its accesible for somebody with a computer, if this style of technology is functional in other businesses or to other possessions other to the cryptocurrency it know how to be a pleasant break it will permit to organize how funds is invested and that the whole lot that they cry is true, after completely anybody can search for the transaction, and the fees are exceptionally subdued as a result it would be an opening of economy cash and heartless every one the peace corps in any custom or trade.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Dear @Albany1209 I am very grateful for your very good elaboration of the blockchain. Before this I didn't know clearly about the cryptocurrencies it's definitely help me to know about this term.

And it is the future technology that will be common very soon in people.

How are you my friend, I have very little information on this topic but I can tell you Blockchain allows to verify, track and store all kinds of information, ranging from digital certificates, correspondence, smart contracts and of course money and financial transactions. I hope you succeed.

Thank you for this valuable information that shows us things and features present in the forum. We need to know these terms to be aware of them in case we come across them in our work.

Thanks for the information buddy! You explained it well as many of us don't know much about the Blockchain clearly so auch posts are good source of valuable information.Blockchain is simly a chain of codes of curremcy transaction that is used in cryptocurrency specially but it could use in any other things also.

• +2 1

in crypto word . Blockchain is a wallet for crypto currencies. in this we can save our btc and such other crypto currencies without any hasitation. it is safe and secure wallet.

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Blockchain is a hugely important, transformative technology that has re shaped businesses. Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult and impossible to hack, change or cheat the system. Crypto currencies makes use of blockchain technology.

Good informationA blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.

Hi! Friends i founds that blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. ... Each block in the chain contains a number of transactions, and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain.

• +1 1

Great explanation, I imagined that blockchain was a site that offered wallet administrations to digital money clients. It is a great idea to do an incredible mission of this idea. I see that there are as yet numerous clients who actually don't have a clue what blockchain truly is.

Hello! Thanks for the useful and necessary information! Blockchain has a complex mechanism. For example, if you are someone else's cryptocurrency, then no one else will know about it. And nobody will be able to trace the transaction. That's all for this to love blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Blockchain innovation can prompt new chances and advantage organizations through more noteworthy straightforwardness, improved security, and simpler discernibility. Blockchain's most noteworthy trademark comes from the way that its exchange record for public delivers is available to review.

I think it is a record list or a digital recording system connected to many clients, as it scans, verifies and stores information correctly،This record of information is called the string that is used in cryptocurrencies. Thank you for providing more information

Blockchain technology is often used for cryptocurrency system of finance. It's actually a sort of pathway through which transactions can be made and these transactions are also recorded in blockchain. Transaction speed also depends upon blockchain development.

• +3 1

Valuable information... thank you for sharing... I still really do not get the way the blockchain works and the thing that worries me the most is why Bitcoin is limited.. if it is a bunch of numbers and blocks that needs to be analysed then we must be able to copy it countless number of times.