What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 22 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

I think that trading has opened the way for many people to work from their homes with their own money and make profits due to the ease of the matter after the widespread spread of the Internet and the spread of stocks and cryptocurrencies.

Trading is a way to make money by buying low-cost currency and saving it before the stock price rises. A trader is someone who engages in the buying and selling of goods in the market. A trader must have a thorough understanding of the trading environment and how it operates. This is basic stuff that many people are unaware of, so thank you for bringing it up.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly everything you spoke is true. But my trading friend gets a lot of money trading and nobody shares the money with him. But the information I have provided is very useful and may benefit all members of the forum, senior forum and junior. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for providing this information ... Of course it is very important to know how to trade digital currencies because this is important in the beginning in case you want to join traders in the world of crypto and digital currencies.

My friend, the transactions in the world are very large and many that we can never limit them to, but the Internet has allowed us to invest in all sectors with amounts that we can bear and profit from.

Trading cryptocurrencies means executing a trade according to the price trend of a specific cryptocurrency against the dollar (in cryptocurrency pairs against the dollar) or against another cryptocurrency, via cryptocurrency pairs against another cryptocurrency.

Friends trading and trader  on a lot is what a trader does and a trader is one who trades. Trading is always done through traders and if you have intelligence and then you are sure a successful  traders .

Trade is a thing in which we exchange commodities or products on the base of money it can internationally and locally while a trader is an individual who sell and buy products. 

• +3 1

I know what trading means, but I really did not know all this information about trading, thank you for adding it to my information, trading depends on price fluctuations, so the smart trader will buy at the cheap and sell at the high price, I believe that trading is good when you gain sufficient experience

• +3 1

Hi gentlemen I want to tell you that about the trading trading is to buy anything from Market to purchase it for the further sale  to the customers for the profit one thing more I want to tell you that who is doing the trading that is called trader

• +3 1

Buying and selling goods and services is referred to as trading. And a trader is someone who buys or sells products or services. A trader makes money by selling and buying currencies and other products. A trader must be well-versed in currencies and market details.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important post and the great discussion explaining what is going on in the cryptocurrency trading market. I think the linked ubiquit platform is highly secure.
Good luck

Thank you for this good explanation of the trading process.  Despite its simplicity, it is difficult to implement, as it is not only a matter of buying and selling. It is also an experience, science and knowledge. A permanent knowledge of the state of the cryptocurrency market and the reality of prices.  I think it needs a certain art, not just buying or selling.

Trading is one of the most popular businesses in the field of secured cryptocurrencies that you can make money from
But you should be very knowledgeable and knowledgeable in the world of cryptocurrencies
You should sell when currency prices rise and buy when prices drop.

This is a very interesting topic that has been posted in this thread. Traders still make a lot of money when they sell. Trading can be done in a variety of ways, including forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, and so on. When we say trade, we mean a simple economic concept involving the purchasing and selling of products and services.

Hello thanks for sharing this  important topic .Trade is platform or an activities where goods and serveries are exchanged through buying and selling and its's doing so, the buyer and the sellers benefit.

and the trader is the one who  conducts the trade. i hope it will be informative  and effective for you thanks.

• +5 1

The term “trading” simply means “exchanging one item for another”. We usually understand this to be the exchanging of goods for money or in other words, simply buying something.A trader is a person who gets involved in buying and selling of a financial asset in any financial market.

Trading is called to buying and selling the money or that thing which was value like money mostly trading are now doing in crypto markets it's very easy to understand that the crypto currency market is similar to stock market .

Who is doing trading is called trader and trader have ability to recognize which currency or share is good for the future profit.

Trading is all about buying and selling. A person. who is buying and selling is doing trading. A person who trades is called a trader. Trading has two types. You can trade in two ways. you can trade or selling goods. And you can also trade with different digital currencies.

The trader is the one who deals with people on the ground, his loss is less than trading and the profit as well, but it is safer. But whoever knows the origins and corridors of trading, he can earn better than the trader, and it is a comfortable work and at home

It is simple ans easy thing word trading but actually trying is not easy.Trading is the most effective way to earn through cryptocurrencies.Trading in past years was not as important as it is today.

• +1 1

If you want to become a trader .. you have to be aware of the latest market news and follow it moment by moment in order to be able to store currencies at a low price and sell at peak time .. and also you have to be very careful and pay attention to your capital because if you lose a large amount, you will weaken  And you fail..but you will rise again and that will require a lot of time and effort..thank you my friend

On 03.10.2020 at 22:04, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others and even forex news calendar. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

The first thing for me to startforex trading is to choose the reliable broker. I hope to have everything connected with the convenient trading, including calendar and so one while choice. And the last thing is connected to the time to earn and to invest with its help.

Actually it is simple and easy thing word trading but actually trying is not easy. So be tranead and do trading it is very successful and helpful.A person who does trading is called a trader.