What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 15 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

Well my friend this is really helpful information for me because I'm new member in this forum I'm not have much knowledge about this type of useful things. So I'm very thankful to you my friend and hope you are making more topics related to this type of knowledge.

My dear friend trading is a process in which you buy or purchase a thing and you sell that thing with a fabulous profit this process about trading. And the body which work or get profit from this process and the person is called trader. I hope you got it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

A exchanging is the method of moving products from one put to another in term of endearment.which a dealer is somebody that buy and offer within the store advertise in term of trade rate.

Trading is another form of investment use your time to upskill your incoterms knowledge. Most of the country have they current restrictions. If you have proper knowledge about trading then you can start it. Trader is person who trade currency. If they finds some problems they will find your topic helpful for them. Trading means the buying and selling of crypto currencies and sell at a later time.

• +5 1

A exchanging is the method of moving products from one put to another in term of endearment.which a dealer is somebody that buy and offer within the store advertise in term of trade rate.

• +3 1

But  as you discussion it on a crypto currency  discussion  forum then its necessary  for you to talk about only crypto trading which mean spot trading, Margin trading, futures  trading and p2p trading.  Also we can say forex trading as it involve on crypto  currency ..  By the way, Trading  for them who can do hard and deep analyses. .. 

• +1 1

Trading is the step of sell and purchase Cryptocurrency but the trader is the person that is control all the activities of trading if the trader is the smarter then the earning money. 

• +1 1

Trading is the act or process of making transaction or buying and selling of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and trader is that individual who buy and sell cryptocurrency.

According to my experience buying assets on low price and make stock of this assets to wait for increasing price and then sale this asset on high price is trading. Everyone who follow this procedure for a weighted profit is called traders.

Trading is good , Traders simply earn profts that it is very risky and you should always reduce trade that you can not lose because trading can be Very addicative and of you do not have enough trading strategy..

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

What a merchant is is someone who buys something and then sells it or trades with it for something else or with another person. That is a merchant himself, if he is the one who buys and sells.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Stock trading is the process of buying and selling shares in a company listed on the stock exchange from your computer, laptop or phone through your broker for trading, in the hope of making a profit from the change in prices up or down when using CFDs for trading. 

Thanks buddy you did a good post with trading and trader explanation.  You have already defined such trading and trading so I would say that we can get more profit.A trader must be knowledgeable about the trading world and how it works.  Good luck.

You provided the basic information to those members who really don't have any idea about trading or traders.  This is useful post in for beginners section for absolutely new people in the Crypto world.  Thank you for sharing this post.  And also other seniors must try to share such content. 

Well on my own words, trading is a process wherein we exchange our money or currency to another, it can also be a process when we sell our digital money to other people's currency as well. Trader are those people who are involved in trading. But trading have different meaning, it doesn't only do in money but in stocks or other things as well. If you wanna know more about trading it's better if you do own research as well. 

Trading is a process to buy or sell anything in the market to the customer and the trader is that sale are by the products are things in the market in the crypto market the traders are trade in the coins like Bitcoin and xrp

• +3 1

Trading is the exchange of currency. Every day currency rate is not stable. Some it increase and sometime it decrease. Trader buy and sell the currency. In thsi way they increse their income. 

Trading is the thing in which trader sells coins or other thing according to his profession and Trading is best enough to get profit in many ways while on the other hand trader is the person who buy things or sell to other persons.

Trading is a very old business... People make trade between each other from the very beginning of human being... Just the trading is change with passage of time.. people adopt different things for trading .. online trading and currencies  coins and different things like that a modern shape of trading... cryptocurrency and other things like that makes the trading easy for us.. 

Thank you for this useful explanation for the beginner, and I add we should ask the senior members before we venture into trading and deal with trusted people.  There are a lot of platforms that predict currency prices and are ultimately false. I wish you good luck .  

Dear good point raised. Trading means to buy a little or low price currency and weight for the increase of that currency price to sell. This is called trading dear. And man that do trading is called trader.

What a nice post you've came up with,I'm sure this would really be helpful to most of the members especially this who wants to start making tracings or even those who are still new in trading,this will surely guide them,thanks for posting such wonderful article

Friend, I did not know what trading was and trade, but not so much now, thanks to you I have the necessary information or data and I know what trading is and I also learn more about trading and it is thanks to your topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend trading is a work like you buy something with less price and after some time you sell that thing with more profit .So trading is much useful and profitable .