Last payment for posts on Oct. 28? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Last payment for posts on Oct. 28?

2 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I just stated a fact, I don't care what it will make members to do, I'm just a member like others

Actually yes, thats fact, and Im just member like others too, this looks like debt, so I was thinking about how we can quickly repay the debt, and the problem is we don't know how much debt we have in this forum

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 minute ago, Bitxalt said:

Actually yes, thats fact, and Im just member like others too, this looks like debt, so I was thinking about how we can quickly repay the debt, and the problem is we don't know how much debt we have in this forum

the best way is to add a field in this page https://yobit.io/en/paybyposts/ that actually shows us the number of posts that they actually counted until now, maybe they add it later

I completely agree with you!!! Strange, but me, too, stopped pay with 28 October, but here is, with yesterday's days all??? began to charge coin for messages, with so glad. Try to write in support, what's the trouble?

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

I talked with @Bigpat yesterday and he cleared to me that topics and post that transferred to OFF-Topic are still counted as post so there is no effect on that, i think they are still fixing the system. and i have my full payment on 29th. 

image.thumb.png.b804e0eec751866769fe9cfc5eda12e2.png

Not exactly.
Messages, which are moved to “Offtopic” don't decrease the number of displayed messages in the profile.

But for messages in ‘’Bounties”, “ Airdrops” and “Off Topicopic” you don't get monetized.

All questions related to monetization are handled only through technical support.