Mining requirements - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Mining requirements

Thank you for sharing this useful topic.Actually, If you have good update version of your windows and good computer then anyone can mine with that.To start mining, cryptocurrency miners will need computer hardware with a specialized graphical processing unit. I think the best way for mining is mining with miner. I prefer using mining for investment for long term. Where can give me continuous reward monthly.

The mining requirements are so great that we need a special device with huge specifications manufactured to perform only one mission that does not know others and does not understand others, as we need electricity permanently and requires a large consumption of electrical energy, as we need a large consumption of the Internet permanently

• +3 1

Thank you for these tips, and I also advise before starting mining that you have a computer with a professional graphics card and that you have electricity and the air conditioning works. If you do not have these requirements, I advise you not to do mining.

• +2 1

The problem is that a high-spec PC or laptop computer will be expensive
We are working in this field to make money
If I borrowed for the computer, would it be a good option for me, and would I make the profit I want?.

There is alot of mining necessity you have to meet. You will require need a great deal of assets in mining. You will require a high spec hardware that costs a great deal of cash. You additionally need the information on mining

• +2 1

Good question buddy! Mining requirements demand you different methods first of all some people mining through cell phones and different ways and website.For examples crypto mining through browser is very slow method but on the table every person right  to ways our.

After reading your topic I think it is not that easy to start mining even if we have a lot of money we need to set the mining farm up for that we need to you go through a certain of things

Thank you, my friend, for this post . Really today you need powerful mining devices . And join a mining complex to increase your chances of mining and obtaining a good profit .

• +3 1

It's a very helpful topic. In general, if you want a good and satisfying income you need a powerful equipment and a proper place. Then you can make great mining result to start your investments in the market.

Thankyou so much asking this question first requriment is very important for All the traders. You have many space where you set the minning the setup. And second is that you know the some specail point of minning.

Thank you for these tips for those who say that putting a computer at the disposal of mining is an expensive, expensive and harmful thing for the computer. I heard about a man in East Asia who allocated a large sum for mining and returned to him with more money than we can imagine, good luck to all.