Mining requirements - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Mining requirements

Another thing that must be taken into account is the currency that you are going to mine since if you get involved in that you are only going to mine bitcoin it will not be very profitable given the difficulty that you have when mining this cryptocurrency. I would recommend mining low value coins like dogecoin and then exchanging it for another higher value cryptocurrency

A mining concession is a legal figure by which the State - as the owner of the natural resources found in the subsoil of the national territory - grants the right to a third party (individual or company) to carry out the necessary activities that allow it to take advantage of mineral resources ...

Le bitcoin ou toute extraction de devises est nécessaire plusieurs choses telles que; machine de forage minier, piscine minière et énergie électrique. Mais non seulement il y a une autre chose à faire: être patient pendant que vous commencez à miner, car le profit est trop faible pendant longtemps.

• +5 1

Beaucoup d'entre vous se demanderont: comment puis-je, chez moi, créer des Bitcoins?
Pour créer des Bitcoins, il vous suffit d'un ordinateur avec sa mémoire RAM, son CPU et ses sensations. Mais si vous voulez miner à une vitesse vertigineuse, vous avez besoin de l'une des meilleures cartes graphiques du marché (cartes graphiques ATI recommandées). En gros, les programmes de minage utilisent les cœurs du processeur ou de la carte graphique pour calculer les «codes». Si l'un de ces codes est conforme au protocole Bitcoin, vous obtiendrez un Bitcoin. Cependant, actuellement, il en coûte cher pour obtenir un Bitcoin par vous-même, c'est pourquoi les soi-disant «pools de minage» sont utilisés. Ce ne sont rien de plus que des pools miniers. Vous rejoignez un groupe et commencez à miner «pour eux». En échange de cela, lorsque quelqu'un dans le groupe trouve un Bitcoin, il est distribué à tous les utilisateurs en fonction de la quantité qu'ils ont minée par rapport aux autres. C'est-à-dire: si vous avez une carte graphique (ou plus) des meilleures, vous aurez une plus grande partie de ce Bitcoin réuni.

I don't believe that you can mine BTC with GPU or CPU anymore., the level of difficulty surpasses the power of these devices that before if they gave us good money, not more now, even if one buys an antminig s19, if perhaps it can produce in the best of the cases perhaps 10 dollars/month would be needed many units s19 to be able to gain at least 5,000 dollars of benefit, but it is necessary to invest much money to buy them.

For your information, many video cards come with a worn-out marriage from the manufacturer, so you can not buy vidyuhi at all? And if you think by your standards, then even after 3 years of vidyuhi from a gamer, all the more it is not worth buying. And the coolest thing is where does the grinding sound come from) on your video cards?

On 10/6/2020 at 7:22 PM, J7torresperez said:

For mining you need an strong GPU or a mining machine but is not prfitable the btc miner because energy expenditure

I think GPU can do the work, ASIC are the best, they are the most powerful miners, but for GPU, you will need to connect more than 4 or more together to make the mining good and profitable and efficient. 

Well now if I'm not mistaken, there are minimum requirements for mining and that would be your GPU should have a minimum of 4Gigs of VRAM. So if you are using RX470 and above graphics for mining then you are still good to go.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/9/2019 at 10:50 PM, Rebel43 said:

Iam Saying to my Personal Experience, First You Need A Computer Second you need Mining Machine Third You need Very Strong Internet + Electricity.For Mine Coins.If You Not Follow Thish Requirements You Not Get Good Profit In mining, Your think your become failure.Besicaly Mining Not Good For One Computer To Get nice profits.if you Want to be Get good Profit Then you buy five Computers +Mining Machines Etc. 

mining, cryptocurrency miners will need computer hardware with a specialized graphical processing unit (GPU)chip, a appropriate means for hardware refrigeration, an Internet connection, legit cryptocurrency mining software.. In order to start mining, cryptocurrency miners will need an integrated system.

Iam Saying to my Personal Experience, First You Need A Computer Second you need Mining Machine Third You need Very Strong Internet + Electricity.For Mine Coins.If You Not Follow Thish Requirements You Not Get Good Profit In mining, Your think your become failure.Besicaly Mining Not Good For One Computer To Get nice profits.if you Want to be Get good Profit Then you buy five Computers +Mining Machines Etc. 

mining, cryptocurrency miners will need computer hardware with a specialized graphical processing unit (GPU)chip, a appropriate means for hardware refrigeration, an Internet connection, legit cryptocurrency mining software.. In order to start mining, cryptocurrency miners will need an integrated system.

4 hours ago, Dany1 said:

the hashrate is different and VGA is more suitable for mining ETH or other cryptocurrency that has the same algorithm. Maybe using ASIC Miner from bitmain is still profitbale to mine bitcoin.

•  

There are different types of Asics, but I do not know their name, you can use one of the latest ones, which i believe will have more hashrate to mine. Asics are the most powerful miners to be used to mine bitcoin. 

First your computer or laptop is good or fast internet connection and 

you can buy mining machine that requires good graphic card and hardware and continue power supply thats basic thinks you needed

12 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

First your computer or laptop is good or fast internet connection and 

you can buy mining machine that requires good graphic card and hardware and continue power supply thats basic thinks you needed

Laptop is not good for mining, gone are those time when computers are used for miming, they are not good to mine again. Using GPU is good while ASICs make mining more profitable. The last two mentioned are the best way to mine in tho era. 

• +2 1

requirements for mining I think the simplest is a good Internet connection without interruptions, a lot of electricity, as well as a powerful PC that will bring you to the plus when mining because weak PCs will not bring enough money

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/17/2020 at 5:38 AM, Abuzar2233 said:

There is alot of mining requirement you need to meet. You will need need a lot of funds in mining. You will need a high spec equipment that costs a lot of money. You also need the knowledge on mining. 

You can just have a simple set up, $3000 can be good for mining, it depends, some people buy used GPU to mine, it decrease the cost but look for good electricity. There are some people that star lt small and grow big. 

• +2 1

It is very informative to be so accurate on the need , yet I hope you could explain more on what to gain from mining , because  I have not encountered an application or a site that pays enough to endure all the efoort, could you please suggest one and say how much do they approximately pay? thanks in advance

• +4 1

Mining will not make you rich, because the reward is very small if we compare it with trading and also holding, I prefer using mining for investment for long term.

Mining needs good electricity, strong internet, any special mining equipment, but I do not advise you to do it, because many people say about mining that it is not very profitable, and it will take a lot of time and effort.

• +3 2

instead you can buy a mining gig directly and set up and start mining the currency as soon as possible without any restrictions or you can hire someone for the setup purposes.

I think if you are able to dig and already have the resources, believe me it is better than just trading because by mining you are constantly creating more bitcoins that you can hold or use for trading. 

The most important point in terms of equipment is the computer with high specifications, it is the basis of work in mining, and the most important point in terms of information, is entering into channels and groups in which miners meet to exchange experience. Your post is really valuable, thanks.

• +2 1

thanks for adding saccha valuable information in this topic I think by reading on this topic we know that how to start mining for at least what we need to know about mining 

Mining require technique and knowledge  that will let one to exploit the resources  in it ire of mine in the world and is the most profitable resources  in the market. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin or any other currency mining requires a few things such as; Mining rig machines, mining pools and electric power, but since the profits are very low when you start mining, there is only one more thing that needs to be patient.

• +2 1

System Requirements. Disk space. 350GB.Download 250 MB/day Desktop, laptop. Some ARM chipsets >1 GHZ. The requairment to work in the mining industry very by position. If you are interested in becoming an engineer or a mineral scientist, you must have at least bechelors degree in a field as chemistry, 

• +1 1

@Migo

Thank you for a useful topic, mining is the best way to make large profits when the BTC price & transaction fees are very high.
Some important things have been pointed out by you: miners, room temperature, mining software...
I also want to participate in mining but the investment is too large, especially the graphics cards price has become too high. I decided to stake another token, that did not require a huge initial investment.