Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 51 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

I think it is better to teach children about the cryptocurrency world in higher education institutions, and leave the secondary ones as they are, but for almost adult boys and girls, information about the crypto world will be useful.

Dear your thinking is right we should to learn about Crypto currencies in School college and universities . But here is not included in our courses and it should to include and our governments should to include in and teach us in college and universities. 

It's a good idea to introduce crypto in school syllabus as the children at the school level will learn about crypto currency and its trading all over the world but its quite difficult to get this step on international level.. As we know that there are some countries where the use of crypto currency is illegal and banned so this idea will not work here.. Or if we want to introduce this idea in those countries where the use of crypto currency is illegal then it will be of too much importance that government of that country will loyal with digital currency and is promoting it in international level, if yes then here we can introduce this idea otherwise not. 

Yes, it is good to teach children from the beginning simple ideas about cryptocurrencies so that they can easily understand them in the future, because they will be part of their daily life.

• +1 1

Yes. Teaching them about modern technology behind blockchain must help students specially those computer related courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it could be use by system to improve and security. 

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrencies should be studied as a subject in economics colleges, and this will be the most important first step to spreading the crypto culture.

• +1 1

For me I think that will be the best place where the issue of cryptocurrency will be best taught in the whole world and if that will be so is better to accept digital currency in every country of the world if not is not going to be a course that can be taught everywhere in the whole world.

I think it is necessary to teach our children everything related to the world of cryptography and currencies, because they will deal with it in their daily lives to buy what they need in the future. Paper currencies will be abolished, so they will be replaced by encryption

• +3 1

I think it's a great Idea , but for now it's not going to work , because most the countries around the globe don't accept crypto currencies as an official currencies , therefore it hard to find echo for an academical crypto currencies teaching , but we could help that by teaching this Coulter to our friends and families and make it more popular .

I think it is very good. Such wonderful topics should be taught in schools and universities. In addition to educating the next generation of cryptocurrencies and their benefits.

It's a very good idea we should teach the student of secondary classes like such as after 9 classes students should be thought about the new world of digital currency.With this most of then would start learning about crypto and than start investing so they can save there future of themselves as well as they can also handle there home and can retire before 30s.

I think teaching crypto currency in the school and university would be great and better because it will increase people in knowledge and experience on the aspect of the trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange and will also make them acquire more skills

Hi friends I have always said that cryptocurrencies are the future. And of course I would agree that they teach teenagers to know how to manipulate cryptos, cryptos are here to stay forever and we must already expand all this more than it is. Thanks 

We all are aware that technology have evolved alot in a few years and today generation is quite unaware of this evolution. In schools and universities we are provided with information that is inapplicable in our practical life. So I think modification is needed to be taken in education system to avail students of this advanced knowledge of cryptocurreny.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Good idea, but i think it is little bit difficult because the kid sometimes don't want to think hard, they maybe think that learning crypto is difficult. More information for them about the profits on crypto are needed so they can be interested. 

It is good idea that we should to learn about Crypto world it's mean we can get properly. Knowledge about Crypto currencies and trading from university or college . But it is include in our syllabus still now . But in future I want to see this .