Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Of course we can teach about crypto in schools and universities.  This is because they will be able to learn about crypto in advance and gain knowledge about crypto so that they can earn more money by trading or investing using crypto later on.

10 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Very nice contribution from your side my friend @Suparna Crypto currency is too important to any given country and as such when legalize should be added in to school curriculum.

Because I personally view it as a unique skills for earning a reliable income passively without depending on your government or waiting white collar job. We can also consider it as additional source of Making Money, irrespective of levels or rank since it's passive.

@Guru2050 i think so it will be helpful for the next generation if crypto currency teach in school or College because we know that when we first join in crypto world how much difficulties we had faced to work in any section of crypto.. So if crypto teach in school then students can learn the basic Knowledge about crypto Which will be best next time when they will first join in crypto world..                  

• +2 1

It can be a good idea to teach crypto in schools but before that crypto should be legalized in all nook and corner of the world. Also, it should be adopted worldwide.

I agree with this. Why not if crypto is taught in schools and universities then students can gain a lot of knowledge about crypto which they can earn by working here besides their studies which will help them a lot in running their tuition costs.

I think that's the good ideas to deliver some important features to the school and University level. So just for a short period cryptotalk will be tech to them . In this way they could easily understand the techniques of earning , skills of trading and investment and many others things. And this should be taught on that platform on which the students are doing the programming and other projects . That would help them a lot. And it's a great way to include many people into the crypto world.

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So if crypto teach in school then students can learn the basic Knowledge about crypto Which will be best next time when they will first join in crypto world..                  

Absolutely correct and thank you for this broad clarification @Dorjoy12 just like in some given countries, vocational training is given to students to enable them grow up with skills to earn for leaving, same to Crypto currencies system, this is a modern skills of earning technologically, passively and globally.

So that we can be having some bright adult sponsoring themselves in higher institution not totally depending on their parents for expenses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes I am think that all the young and educating people must learn a lot about crypto and teachers have to show to use the wallet and exchange, learn to profit how to stop loss and everything they will need about the crypto. The best teacher for this can be forums too as cryptotalk and maybe there can be seminars that will help the children learn yobit and trade there.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am not sure about schools but cryptocurrencies must be a topic for some universities because of the importance of digital assets and money. I don't know if the universities are thinking about it, but not having them as lessons will not make better scientists that are updated with what is happening. So it will be important as a lesson.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Schools and universities should be teaching about crypto to the students. This is already present and the economies are changing, we learn about money and how it works and cryptocurrencies are money too and we should learn about them from young age. More will start using crypto and they should know how to use them correctly or else they might make mistakes. The corect use of cryptocurrencies should be a lesson in school.

• +4 1

no i don't think this is a good idea , lets be honest , why would we teach kids about crypto ?, in the future it will be known much more than now and anyone can learn it by themselves , and anyways it is still considered as illegal so there is no way to be accepted in school , i am not against crypto since i am already a member of it but this doesn't mean i agree with everything suggested about it

• +3 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies there are things like gambling or crypto trading. Children were taught what cryptocurrency is. I think it's a very good idea when in school, it can still be difficult for the larger community to accept if their children are educated about crypto.

• +2 1

I believe we can teach about crypto in shools and universities but to be able to do that we need education first about these subjects, learn how to teach others correctly and have good teachers that understand about technology, the internet and be expert in cryptocurrencies. Maybe some of us can do the job if we become skilled enough for this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes I think we should teach because this is one of the best opportunities for so many young people to be able to understand what would be the best thing to do when it comes to understanding the things of this floor, the who idea of blockchain if we are able to understand in school , the young knowledge will be able to make sure that we are able to move forward to so many other places . Perfect the trade tools of blockchain

• +2 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

It would be really amazing if we can integrate crypto into our schools. If students can learn about crypto in schools even before graduating then it will prepare them to become entrepreneurs and no longer depend on the government or the society. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Absolutely correct and thank you for this broad clarification @Dorjoy12 just like in some given countries, vocational training is given to students to enable them grow up with skills to earn for leaving, same to Crypto currencies system, this is a modern skills of earning technologically, passively and globally.

So that we can be having some bright adult sponsoring themselves in higher institution not totally depending on their parents for expenses.

@Guru2050 but there has a problem too my friend becuase most poor country dont accept crypto currency its mean in those country students cant learn about crypto except some upgrade students who curious about crypto world.. But development Country accepted crypto and also teach about it to students and its mean they are developing more and poor Country become lag behind more..                   

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050 but there has a problem too my friend becuase most poor country dont accept crypto currency its mean in those country students cant learn about crypto except some upgrade students who curious about crypto world.. But development Country accepted crypto and also teach about it to students and its mean they are developing more and poor Country become lag behind more..                   

Well you are right for saying that @Dorjoy12 but one good thing about the whole world in terms of development I some times categorically fix them in to 3 major classes.

Which are developed, developing and under develop countries.

And evaluating them based on the adoption of Crypto currencies system, definitely some countries out of each class must be left behind especially the under develop categories.

But as time goes in future, them too will not hesitate to join the rest of the world by legalizing it to improve and strengthen the masses financially moreover boosting the capacity of their economic sector.

• +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:09 AM, starwalkerz said:

Of course we can. I think that eventually, cryptography and applied cryptography as school subjects will become mainstream enough so that the basics and the scientific fundamentals are widely known.

I think what should be focused on more should be how to make an income with crypto because that is what everyone is after. I am not saying that they should not teach them to become developers but what I am emphasizing is that more emphasis should be given to making an income.

This is a great idea. Many people have heard about crypto, but still do not understand at all what it is. Learning something new always interests people, and young people will quickly master this currency and will further improve it in various fields of activity.

• +2 1

That such a great idea because if students learn about crypto through school and univerties then they face no problems about their study and regular expenses because they start works in crypto and earns as well. They cant face any problem in future if they get job or not,  they future will be secure and earns a healthy income through cryptocurrencies. But if happen the whole world changed and i think poverty and mostly problems should be resolved. But the students who are study in techonlogical and business related degree are studied about the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, jekichchan said:

I completely agree with you, because it is cryptocurrency that is the future currency and, in general, the future of the whole world. Many children do not even know about cryptocurrency and blockchain, so we are obliged to tell children about it. I also think that such a subject as financial literacy should be introduced to school so that children can manage money correctly, as well as cryptocurrency. This is all important for the young.

Yes of course we all know that all the businesses is now look like boring. And but the blockchain is now coming up and it is very interesting. Its deserves to take place in the Universities and schools.

• +2 1

I fully agree to this idea. Learning about cryptocurrency is actually an interesting subject which could be put in every college for real. teenagers will become more responsible for their future if the are well educated and have some ideas about cryptocurrency and how they can earn from it instead of looking around for nothing.

Edited by Naylor89
  • +1 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think it would be a good idea, especially since many people do not have the slightest idea about Bitcoin and the world of cryptography. It will be an advanced step for the country that will enter cryptography into its field of education.

11 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

as time goes in future, them too will not hesitate to join the rest of the world by legalizing it to improve and strengthen the masses financially moreover boosting the capacity of their economic sector.

@Guru2050 its true my friend and also we want people from all country should come in crypto world becuase crypto world economic system can change easily a country’s economic rate.. You know in underdeveloped country has lot of unemployed so if they learn about crypto world and work then i think they no need to be worry again..                   

• +1 2

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You know in underdeveloped country has lot of unemployed so if they learn about crypto world and work then i think they no need to be worry again..           

Exactly it's not a longer news that under develop countries in particular and developing countries are sufferings from the challenges of high rate of unemployment, under employment ravaging and hindering the rapid growth of the various countries. Because it's believe that teeming citizens are the bedrock for development of any given nation. So in nut shell, adoption of Crypto currency system would directly or indirectly positively change, strengthen and enhance their masses and the country at large. And therefore reduced the rate of unemployment to the bearest level @Dorjoy12

Edited by Guru2050

On 10/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, hexwin said:

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think this is better unless cryptocurrencies become widely adopted and kids need to have launch money in their mobile wallets to buy launch with EOS and LTC. But definitely there should be subjects on crypto in economics universities otherwise education will be incomplete.

• +2 1