Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

If I was studying now I would be interested to learn just about cryptocurrency and how it works and not go into it because I'm just not interested in it .

54 minutes ago, christmas said:

bitсоin alreаdy еxisted and dеveloped.  I expеct that аt least sоmе schооls will tell thе childrеn аbоut this ехceptiоnаl tеchnоlоgy.

Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology at large as been introduce into some universities and higher institutions worldwide.

i believe it could be taught but not to schools but perhaps to universities and not as a compulsory course but as an optional course, it could then be placed in the curriculum and help find work

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

students are the great part of a nation. if they can learn more about crypto, they can contribute in this section and it will bring more success for that country and crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

30 minutes ago, Emma said:

students are the great part of a nation. if they can learn more about crypto, they can contribute in this section and it will bring more success for that country and crypto world.

Yes you are right if student learn more about the crypto currencies then really they will earn good amount of money from crypto and it will be very positive sign for their country.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes, I think that especially in universities, it would be very good to have at least a notion about encryption, because it is a technology that will be present in the world financial scenario for sure, and for our university students not to be out of the question I think it would be very valid. notion about it.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, miran523 said:

I think children doesn't need to do this because what i think its a big obligation for them at an early age to handle.Even in our country bitcoin was not known to teachers,its just few of us,there is also a  big problem in accordance with the law in a certain country.There is a certain time for them to learn on but not with their age.

possible to teach crypto to children need to be reviewed, because children should learn how to behave rather than about economics, and for lessons on crypto should be taught at universities especially economics and business classes. It would be grat if teenagers can learn crypto in university

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

May be a it will be good for a short lesson. So that students can learn how to manage it.  However if it will become a subj for a whole sem, I think its not needed since its somehown just like using your country currency. 

yes you can teach about crypto in your university and school, but you must have to get approval from the government first, because in many countries bitcoin is not legal and it is banned in the some countries.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Yes of course why not we all needs education about blockchain technology in school and University too, specially for children to keep them in the road of development

No I dont think so it will be that good. Because students will be busy in crypto rather than studying and that will not be good for their future

Edited by Jason williams

21 hours ago, Rares002 said:

Bitcoin is just a coin, not a technology. Bitcoin is using the blockchain technology and thats what's going to be teach in schools to children. Of course they are also going to learn about bitcoin 

I think teaching the technology I'm schools is a welcome idea since this can be used in many other sectors as well to resolve many other issues the world has been facing which I believe will be a fantastic thing considering what Bitcoin has resolved.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I think it will bring the huge output if in all schools and universities student will know about crypto currencies and also they will pay their own fees.

Just as I saw this, below this post was this. Sooo France be teaching bitcoin now which is great! It will provide people more knowledge and be able to acknowledge cryptocurrency!

The lesson about blockchain has been applied in several countries and universities, of course a science of technology will teach it. Although not much is taught, students will certainly learn on their own via the internet at home

2 hours ago, rokonblack0073 said:

i think this is great idea,school and university student are very excited to learn crypto.so,this is helpfuled to earn from crypto.

Not everyone is attracted to cryptocurrencies, the blockchain universe and the trading area. Probably, when the time comes, these things will be learned in specialized subjects of economic and financial studies.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:52 AM, myaccount1 said:
If you think about crypto in our schools and universities, then our school is sharper and better.
You can have a good idea about crypto and the development of the country and the nation.
 In many countries now
If the crypto is illegal then these schools are worn in the world
The crypto market will light up newcomers

Edited by Angelina

38 minutes ago, Audu514 said:

Yes we can show the children what the world of crypto currency is they should get educated and become socialized

Yes if our children will know more about crypto currencies then it will be better for us and also for our children if they are get more educated about crypto then they will earn money and will afford their own expenses.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think it’s good to teach university students about cryptocurrency with a direction in computer science and programming, it’s just that this knowledge will not be wasted.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

I think Blockchain are already thought in some universities around the world, slow but no doubt in due time it will grow. In our country it is also introduce, its a good thing that they start this early for sure it will contribute to economy and widen knowledge for future generations about the tech. 

Since Cryptocurrency is dubbed as 21st-Century Unicorn – Or The Money Of The Future, so I think it is really a good idea if Crypto is to be teach in Schools/Universities. Because not everybody knows about it and only a few has enough knowledge on what really is it. Most people just think about it as a scam. 

Entrepreneural skills is a must nowadays and I think crypto is especially good to improve economic systems.

I think it's a good idea. If the cryptocurrency add in education it will be very good students can learn abou crypto and i hope they will be profitable

Yes it is possible i know a organization that doing a school tour and giving a free lecture about cryptocurrency and blockchain. I hope that they will continue doing this so that the young generation will be enlighten about it.

only we can teach young students some of the ins and outs of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that will give them additional knowledge to be more relevant because cryptocurrency is now very mainstream and widely adopted.

1 hour ago, maute0007 said:

I think we do not need to teach them crypto in school becauae students can learn crypto outside school. I am student and I say that it should not teach crypto in the students because the idea that will stay at their minds is how I gonna earn much money at the young age.

Right. They go to school to get a basic education. Learn to read, write, count. A school to study the history of their country and its geography. I would even say that not all students need to be taught what is blockchain and crypto currency, but only those students who study in information technology, computer science, programming

• +1 1