Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

I would love to see Muppets and Disney princesses learn about cryptocurrency and stuff .This is why I'm talking about only a subject course as a university subject. For young children, an educational video can be enough

16 hours ago, Christy said:

In my opinion, it's not bad if crypto is being taught in school most expecially at the tertiary institutions, it be an eye opener to business advancement and means of financial stability

Yes you are right, it give them a knowledge  how to earn money online and how to make a profit if they want to invest.  Crypto is a big help for them for finacial if they know it.

11 hours ago, duplexMan said:

We can but its better to teach about blockchain and such things so we can learn how it works.

I think we can teach crypto currency and bitcoin in schools and universities so that students know what re these and how to invest in them to earn profit. if we teach this at university level many students will be able to understand this business and will try to make efforts to invest and will be able to gain some practical skills as well.

Do you think teaching children in crypto and blockchain schools?

Or should we look at cryptocurrency and blockchain education in higher education? +

I think this will make drastic changes to the next generations, as people may not yet be old enough to accept the idea of decentralization.

As long as universities and schools give permission for that, I think it will be legitimate for us to educate students about cryptocurrencies.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

In this time many country announced crypto as illegal. I think in these country crypto education will be also illegal. But we should learn about blockchain and should give education to people. Because it's will change our future payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think it will be more good to teach it for senior high and college student because they are the one who needs money yo support their study. Now, crypto currency is already added in the education system in Europe they will teach it to senior high school.

I don't know if it's in school, because as far as I know, in school I only teach the basics for learning to play a computer. however, it is different in universities. maybe that is a good thing, especially if it is included in general courses. people might buy tickets for a blockchain seminar. it can make people develop based on knowledge and also practice.

Yes, since the crypto world is now really growing and their is a lot of country accepting this kind of business then why not to teach it in the school this is opportunity.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well much better to teach this to those college student.  

Because especially to those IT courses.  Because they can use this to apply blockchain in thier work. 

its really a good idea to teach our kids about cryptocurrency. mostly children don't have any knowledge about digital  cryptocurrency. we must tell our children regarding cryptocurrency so they can know that new technology arrived and they are welcome to joinj and earn.

I think it will really be a good ideas if as undergraduate the mode of operation and they learn how to invest. With this they can earn a living for themselves by crypto currencies business.

I think it would be a good subject of economics and informatics. Since in the cryptocurrencies you can clearly see market fluctuations, price rises and falls, savings and investments.

It was a good idea i think to teach crypto in school because if we teach a kid about crypto then by the growth he will more understand about it and by going Unversity this person will also earn money at early age. 

I think if u learn about crypto in school and University it is very beneficial. But we also maintais the quality to promote this. On the other hand childs have no idea about it. If we teach them easily at the school lavel than hopeful at a time they make a brilliant crypto member.     

This is a good idea so that the new generation can sufficiently see the cipher and be able to work in the field of cryptography and take advantage of it as another source of income and increase dealing in cryptocurrencies, which makes the future of digital currencies more popular

Teaching crypto in schools and colleges will even create more awareness of cryptocurrencies. I will still say that adding cryptocurrencies in the school syllabus, many students will take trading as a means of employment opportunities, thereby increasing the standard of living in many countries.

Yes we can teach our children about crypto related information and practice of trading for them so that they can earn unlimited earnings from this market. 

In my own opinion, its nest to teach students about financial handling and investments in early stage. Most of the people are working without a smart plans about their future ending up working as an employee most of their years. It good to find other alternative solutions to find ways of living other than being employee.

I accept as true with that perception mate as in this point in time the children are via now into net as stuff of reality their verve has roled by using oldsters online sports occasion and if cryptocurrency would be knowledgeable in prepare or in a universities there's by means of now a area for regulate and they would befall knowledgeable of the prevailing trends that they keep earn crypto coins barely than dwelling being active laying a guess with out incomes.

I Don't think so. We do not need to take lesson on the school or colleges about crypto. As cryptocurrency is not a native currency. Moreover it is illigal to many countries. So learning about it is useless. He who want to earn should learn about it by his own. Then he can be successful. 

On 10/31/2019 at 1:52 AM, myaccount1 said:

It is very good idea if we teach about crypto currencies to our kids or in school because in this way the more people will gain knowledge about the crypto coins that how to earn money from crypto, so due to this the more people will enter in crypto market, and if its community will go to increase then there is no doubt that one day we will see crypto currencies in every where as a mean of payment

The idea is good but still there is not possible becasue so many peoples will know that the crypto market is illegal in so many countries and they are not open any school or college about the crypto market and when it will be legal it will be open soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Banito23 said:

Teaching crypto in schools and colleges will even create more awareness of cryptocurrencies. I will still say that adding cryptocurrencies in the school syllabus, many students will take trading as a means of employment opportunities, thereby increasing the standard of living in many countries.

Yes I agree with you, it will create more interest about crypto and develop curiosity in students.

De hecho, es imperativo que se enseñe el uso de las aves en el mundo, es tecnología, siempre es bienvenido el conocimiento.

it is generally excellent thought on the off chance that we instruct about digital forms of money to our children or in school in light of the fact that right now more individuals will pick up information about the crypto coins that how to procure cash from crypto, so because of this the more individuals will enter in crypto showcase, and in the event that its locale will go to expand, at that point there is no uncertainty that one day we will see cryptographic forms of money in wherever as a mean of payment