Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

On 10/31/2019 at 2:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

In this time crypto are in critical stage. Crypto facing many problems in this time. I think after regulation many countries will start blockchain education on their school and colleges.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I match with that estimation mate as at the present time the youth are before now into internet as substance of piece of information their verve has roled by folks online athletic competition and if cryptocurrency would be qualified in discipline or in a universities there's by now a area for replace and they would befall experienced of the modern trends that they be able to earn crypto coins quite than personality industrious betting without earning.

1 hour ago, caklonte said:
1 hour ago, Man said:

If that happens then It is great for every school that can implement learning related to cryptocurrencies. Because crypto is not just about coins, but technology is also very important.

I also hope so because we live in the millennium and are all sophisticated about technology. Therefore if you start many schools and universities applying cryptocurrency as a lesson will make us really good at mastering technology and make life better, of course.

Maybe we will see that in the next few years. But this is something that must be cooperated with the local government. For payments using bitcoin only, not all countries can do it.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I do not think so because the fact is that governments have banned the crypto and other such things. So it is not possible right now.

I think we can teach our kids about crypto in University not in school as it is a bit complicated    

It a great idea, because it help students not hindering their studies about financial and also we are now in generation z which more engage in technology why notbused it in good manners 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are some schools and universities that offer courses on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology such as Germany, France and America

THINK POSITIVE

I do not expect that it is correct to teach children, perhaps in high school. Yes, this is acceptable, but not before, but certainly, this will benefit because cryptocurrencies have a wonderful future, I don’t think, and this will certainly benefit. They should learn this for ease.

That was going be a great idea as it was going to help many to know about bitcoins in early stages and it was going to help people from being scamed because they will have some knowledge.

I do not think it is just a good idea, but it is a wonderful idea, as teaching children in school or young people at the university about the world of crypto, coding and decentralization in addition to teaching them the foundations of correct trading and technical analysis of currencies this is all a project in itself, and where the cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future so They will have no trouble dealing with it anymore.

Best regards

14 hours ago, Mifu said:

I think we can teach our kids about crypto in University not in school as it is a bit complicated    

We don't need to teach techniques and coding. We can teach general things first. Do you not believe your child cannot absorb this lesson? It means you live in an area where intelligence levels are very low.
Today's children are very smart and I think there is no obstacle for them to learn this.

I come to know that crypto will teach in school and unversities. It is good step for the development of the cryptoworld. Its popularity increase and speard over the world. And learner able to earn free money from cryptocurrencies.

Yes, this will be a very useful thing for future generations, but they should not be educated at a young age. I think that in secondary school, it will be more accommodating and beneficial for everyone, but of course this must be OL.

I mean, it's a great idea thinking that there will be a course of blockchain or cryptocurrency in school. It might give a greater good for the next generation to continue our work into cyrptocurrency world. As to keep it as popular or more popular too. We have a lot of people who wants to learn but doesn't know where to start, so having this kind of course might be helpful to them.

Its a great idea we have to teach actual and proper knowledge about cryptocurrency tou new generation tell them ways to earn so that they are able to earn a living at Early age this step improves economy so far individually 

Today, there are already universities that teach cryptocurrencies (South Korea Belarus), but I'm not sure about the quality of such an education. You can learn cryptocurrency trading on your own and do it faster than at a university.

42 minutes ago, alamerd666 said:

I agree with teaching crypto to younger children. Of course with adequate tools. Crypto will be with us a long time and everyone has to know about. 

yes i think it is very good step to teach students about crypto currency as it is the advance technology and is increasing day by day. by studying or learning the basic concept of bitcoin or crypto currency in universities than students will be able to apply this knowledge in their practical lives to earn money and can achieve their goals.

Yes, in the future, coding education can be in schools or universities to teach young people and educate people about the strength and safety of coding

This is age of innovation and technology and currency is gradually transferring to digital one. So it is in college and university there we should teach about bitcoin and other digital currency as well

I think most of our children who are still in school will not understand that much of cryptotalk or cripto currency cause this is a little bit hard for them but i think at the heigher stage they will deffinately  take it   

Yes friend its a very good idea because you can help those students to earn money for their better life, i believe that not all students have the same good life as others so we will be helping them a lot because they can have something to give them money for their needs and families.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This can be ready as section of the subject of central processing unit science in penetrating school. It is overworked a period to apply to the basics of cryptocurrencies, the history of their origin, the doctrine of work. This is an delay of horizons for kids and repayment in the digital future. However, as it will be adopted at the situation level, the deep question.

I think it's a good thinking good Idea to start this in schools because if this starts in schools we give our kids a better state of mind to do work besides to waste their time on foolish games and chatting websites.I think it's good Idea.

In my opinion, it's not bad if crypto is being taught in school most expecially at the tertiary institutions, it be an eye opener to business advancement and means of financial stability

3 hours ago, Rstunirk said:

This can be ready as section of the subject of central processing unit science in penetrating school. It is overworked a period to apply to the basics of cryptocurrencies, the history of their origin, the doctrine of work. This is an delay of horizons for kids and repayment in the digital future. However, as it will be adopted at the situation level, the deep question.

Yes it is now important that it is taught in the schools because it is now a basic part of the computer and if any one will not teach it with computer subject then they will give incomplete education to their students.