Crypto as a gift - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

You are right my friend really these crypto coins are gift for us because we can get good amount of money through these coins and also through these coins we can earn a valuable amount of money through investing and trading in them. 

Yes, I did that already by sending my Bitcoin to my friend because he needed money. There are a lot of good things in cryptocurrencies, but even knowing them takes more time.

• +3 1

I have never gone through this experience, it would be a nice idea to motivate someone to engage with the crypto field and start learning it, sharing this forum with him will be a great idea and it will give him a great benefit in learning a lot about cryptocurrency and owning the cryptocurrency for the first time.

• +1 1

I've actually thought of gifting my girlfriend Bitcoin. I think that she should get to play with cryptocurrencies, and find useful things to do, because that would clear her doubts. Mostly, new people in the scene tend to join because crypto is useful for them.

• +2 1

I haven't given anyone any Bitcoin gifts yet, but I wish I could give some of my Bitcoin to my friend using Yobit.  In that case I would have a good feeling that by working online I was able to give someone a gift.  So the Bitcoin gift really seems like something extraordinary to me.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:04 AM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

No my friend I have never share my bitcoins to anyone.. Because it's too much difficult to earn them so no one wants to donate there earned money to anyone.. We work hard here for a little bit amount and if we give them to any other person that what's will be benifited for us.. So keep working on itself and never kept in mind that anyone will give you any bitcoin.. It will be beneficial for you otherwise you will not work hard and will hope that may be anyone will send you bitcoin. 

Yes yo coin is a the first yobit coins which is very stable and just give us profit if we invest our money on yo coin and i think we need to feel secure about yo coin. 

I have not thought by this idea before, it would be nice gift with very high value, and those who are interested in crybto will be so happy and thankful , so give crypto to those who are deserve it.

• +2 1

I think it will be something good to give a family member this as a present especially as christmas is close and we have to make a few presents, then I think that it will be something nice and also explain the importance of storing the private keys to be the real owner of the wallet.

• +2 1

I think providing a quantity of digital currencies as a gift would be a beautiful thing provided that the person you want to give the gift to is interested in and deals with digital currencies . This already exists and I have provided some digital currencies to my friends as a gift, and also to encourage them to work in the field of digital currencies .

I will not gift anyone. Earning crypto is not easy. I can lend my crypto currency. Or I can trade or invest with crypto. It will give me good profit. So this is it. Now its up to you.

Yes dear actually bitcoin is a gift for us . because we are earning btc on Crypto talk with posting it is not hard work it is easy for earning and it is real and legit work and we are taking advantage from btc for study expensives.