Crypto as a gift - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto as a gift

It would be like giving someone a gold item that definitely will increase in value. But I think 

It is better to give cryptocurrency to someone who knows about cryptography and believes in it has a future.

THE GIST: Sign up for Coinbase, buy some Bitcoin, and then send your friend or loved one some Bitcoin using Coinbase. They’ll ideally want to sign up for Coinbase too. Same is true for Ethereum, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, and more. If both of you have a Coinbase account, it is as simple as buying crypto and then sending it to them using the email attached to their Coinbase account. Later, they can sell by hitting the sell button under Bitcoin.

when bitcoin went to 18k and cashed it out but my mom didn't care much about it and I think its about 250$ now.

On 14.02.2020 at 21:40, salma786 said:

when bitcoin went to 18k and cashed it out but my mom didn't care much about it and I think its about 250$ now.

If dektop wallet, at that point this alternative could be a individual commerce for everyone. And on the off chance that we are talking almost a web wallet, at that point usually a awful thought, since nearly all over clients go through individual distinguishing proof (KYC).

On 10/31/2019 at 10:41 AM, Luna disari said:

what an idea! my boyfriend is connected with crypto. his birthday is comming in november and i will give him a hardware wallet with bitcoins as his gift😍

IT would be like giving someone a gold item that definitely will increase in value. A good friend of mine once gave me a very good gift that sadly was sold.

That would be nice gift, giving your crypto as a present to your love ones.. I even have not yet to send someone in crypto as a present because none of my family weren't curious about crypto.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, hexwin said:

Have you ever give someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes of course today is the valentine ♥ day I have been said this year my valentine gift was a great gift for me discovering this campaign and joining this forum. Lucky me to be here and I really considered cryptotalk a gift which includes chances to improve our knowledge and experience in the crypto market and what have we learned from the community are much more thank you very much for the all promise heaven and Earth. 

I think crypto would be a decent blessing if that individual is keen on crypto in any case in light of the fact that the vast majority like materialistic endowments so they can wear or eat.

What do you think of idea to give someone wallet with bitcoins and teach them how they can use it.

Maybe you gave someone that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember there are only 21 million of Bitcoins in total

Yes I have sent crypto to my family to buy things, what do you think happens when all bitcoins are undermined.

Have you ever give a big cheese a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?
What achieve you ruminate of conception to allot a name wallet with bitcoins and school in them how they can use it.

be inflicted with you eternally make happen a celebrity a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What perform you judge of sense to assign a name wallet with bitcoins and show them how they tin depletion it.

Maybe you gave a celebrity that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember in attendance are individual 21 million of Bitcoins in total

We and we would like to own cryptocurrency most notably Bitcoin. If I am someone who is a family member who is interested in understanding this technology and is willing to learn, if directed, because if there is one, I will help my family choose my top priority. As.

I consider crypto would be a finicky gift if that character is fascinated in crypto in the originally point for the reason that largely citizens like grasping gifts subsequently they container costume or eat.

if the price soars to heaven? It’s good if it will be a person close to you. Otherwise, you will regret that, for example, your neighbor may no longer work thanks to you.It seems to me that you should not give cryptocurrency to a person who does not believe in crypto or does not understand it at all, since for me this is a bad way to congratulate on a significant event.

That may well be a lovely idea, if single they know how to cling on to it secure, you distinguish they knows nonentity about it and and they will squander it any perhaps develop it stolen

Cryptocurrencies are part of the solution as gold, when money is released to your banks, when it comes to investing in crypto before the great upheaval caused by this panic, when the bad announcement comes.You have to set that up since you don't know crypto but bottom line isyou have to understand Crypto to appreciate your gift.If there's someone you must be  help and you will choose your family as your  top priority.Well if theres someone whom I will have to gave is a family member whose willing to understand this technology and willing to learn if instructed.

Perhaps crypto would be a good gift if that person was interested in crypto early on because most people love materialistic gifts.

I was gifted a crypto last year and would like to do it again for the upcoming holiday 🙂

The way it did this, I let them set up a local wallet using my referral link, then I sent the crypto to my wallet. By doing so, I have saved my time and gas for holiday gift shopping.

Edited by Bittiero on October 31, 2019

IT would be like giving someone a gold item that definitely will increase in value. A good friend of mine once gave me a very good gift that sadly was sold.If I received some btc, I would thank the person who gave it to me and promise them will not use it on abusive activities.

On 10/31/2019 at 7:28 AM, Mr Cryptonian said:

That could be a good idea, if only they can keep it secure, you know they knows nothing about it and and they will misuse it any maybe get it stolen

yes you are write i agreed with you they will misure it any maybe get it stolen

I also agree with that crypto currency is as gift.Because in the society the man who has no job he can take it the weapon to earn money.Thes he will remove his financial problem.     

Have you ever deliver someone a present of crypto coin like Bitcoin or another coins?

What do you think of idea to present a person pockets with bitcoins and train them how they could use it.

Giving cryptocurrency to anyone who knows about cryptography and believes in its future is good for me, it seems to me that giving cryptocurrency to someone who doesn't believe in crypto or doesn't understand it at all Should not, since to me it is a bad way of congratulating myself on an important event.

hold you increasingly provide someone a gift of crypto coin like Bitcoin or any other coins?

What prepare you feel of suspicion to give someone wallet with bitcoins and edify them how they tin enjoy it.

Maybe you gave an important person that rear Bitcoin gift 😉

Remember in attendance are individual 21 million of Bitcoins in total